Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 9

I heard sniffing , someone was crying. I was desperate to see who but my eyelids remained glued to my skin. I couldn’t open my eyes.
“Baby , please wake up. I’m so fucking sorry” I heard the voice – the one I fell in love with all those years ago. The one I’m so mad at but wants to forgive so badly.
Matt.
“Babe come on. You can’t die on me – you can’t leave me all alone here Kar. Without you , I’m fucking nothing. Baby please. Please wake up”
But yet , nothing. My eyes didn’t open. I couldn’t give in to my Matty’s wishes.
Not yet.

Matt’s POV
I walked out of the hospital , pissed off and sad , and went back to the house. I stormed into my office and announced to the guys to follow me.
“I want the bitch dead. The one claiming I’m her kid’s father. I want her dead and I want it now. We’re getting our good men , i don’t care if it’s unethical but I am doing it.”
“Shads , you can’t. Jose will never give you permission to do it”
“I don’t fucking care” I growled at Johnny , ‘it’s happening now. One way or another that slut will fucking rue the day she messed with me.”
“Matt...” Zack started but quickly shut his mouth when I gave him a death glare.
“I’ll get the permission.” I growled , “and then we’ll kill her”
“Okay” the guys said , defeated and left my office.
I sat down on the couch – the one where the love of my life and I just tried to make a baby and buried my head in my hands.
I didn’t know , nor did I care , how long I sat in that position.
It wasn’t until Brian walked in and tapped me on the shoulder that I stood up.
“Metallica is here man. All of them , they heard – the whole mob heard – what happened to Kari and why , so they did a little research. Come on , you’ll be fucking happy when you hear what they have to say.”
“Hey Shads , how you holding up?” James asked , the head boss of Metallica.
“I’ve had better days. What’s up?”
“We have fucking amazing news. Since Kari is like a sister to me , I brought the mob and Jose together and we did a little research. The girl you ... errr .. cheated on Kari with is a known prostitute and she is willing to do anything for money. Matt , do you remember a Michael Torres?”
“Vaguely. What does he have to do with anything?”
“He bribed her with fuck knows how much cash for her to sleep with you , and pretend she’s pregnant to get your money.”
“Why?”
“Remember , you killed his brother.”
“Yeah I remember. Fuck”
“Yeah man and here’s the bad news : he wants Kar dead. To hurt you like you hurt him. He wants to take the best thing of your life away from you.”
“We need to stop him. I need men to always be with Kari if I can’t be. She’s not gonna get hurt – not again.”
“We’re on it Matt. Now , you’ll get your permission from Jose to kill the whore and Torres” Brian said , “they are gonna regret ever hurting Karina.”

“Thanks James. Means a lot to me”
He nodded , “we’re gonna help you Shads. Me , my men and the rest of the Mob. We’ll kill this bastard.”