Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 12

I ran to Kari's room and flew the door open but the only thing presence was the nurse looking at me like I've grown two heads.
"Where's Karina Sanders? The girl that was here?"
"Oh. She's been discharged."
I immediately lost the little self control I had
"She's been discharged? But you didn't think to inform me? Her husband?!" I screamed
"The man that fetched her , told me that you knew. You just couldn't be here today."

**
"She's gone! She's fucking gone!" I screamed bloody murder in the car. We were driving around , all of us in different cars on different routes trying to locate them.
Zack had a GPS that was tracking Torres' phone , laptop and car.

The house was guarded , and Torres's sister , who is on the verge of fessing up , was still down in the basement.

"We're on the right way. I think I have a lead" Zacky said alerting the other cars.
I spun around the car and headed to where he was saying.

We arrived at a abandoned bar just outside Huntington.
Silently , we all got out with weapons of all sorts and ran in.
The door was locked so I kicked it open and we entered the bar. All scattering apart to different rooms.

"Well , well well. That didn't take long - she must mean a lot hey Shadows?" Torres smirked walking towards me with two men.

"Just give it up Torres , you know I'm gonna kill you today."
"I'm not too sure about that"
He nodded and then we were being shot at.

After a battle that lasted the fucking day , none of my men died or was badly wounded while Torres's guys were all dead.

"Just fucking give it up you sick bastard." I screamed at him. He sigh and dropped his weapons.
But , being trained , I knew that it couldn't be this easy so I started a fight with him.

He was badly bruised , trampled on , and weak so I got two men to take him to the car and stay with him.

"Matt" Benji Madded called. I turned around and in his arms was my beautiful wife. Covered in what smelled like fuel , and blood.
"Oh baby" she was passed out but I knew she wasn't too damaged.
I took her from Benji , thanking him and we left after sitting this place on fire.

When I got home , I told the guys to kill Torres and his sister and I took Kari to our room.
I drew her a bath , and washed the blood and fuel off of her after discharging her clothes in the bin.

When she was all clean , I put her in bed and laid next to her.

I wasn't leaving her sight until she opened that blue eyes I could die in.