Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 13

"Mm-Matty" I opened my eyes grinning when I saw her eyes opened. I checked the alarm on her side of the bed. It read 9:30am.
We've been asleep for a long time.

"Baby girl , you're awake!"
"I'm home? How did that happen?"
I frowned , confused "babe what do you remember?"
She sigh , "being forcefully dragged from the hospital to a abandoned bar , and then hearing from some gross guy that you weren't coming for me and that you didn't love me"
"You know that's not true , right?"
She smiled and kissed my lips , "of course. Now how did I get home?"

**
We laid in bed until 12 when the guys all stormed in.
Tanya forced me to go with the guys when they all gave their love for Kari so I left , kissing my girl with the most mind-blowing kiss ever and then left.

"You okay now Matt?" Joel asked , I smiled "yeah I'm great. And thank you all so much for helping me - for helping Kari. I can't thank you enough for helping me keep Kari safe and for even telling me about the whole plot of Torres."

"Just don't ever cheat again Matt." Benji said , with a laugh. I smirked "don't plan on it."
Everyone left , leaving me alone with the guys on the porch.
"Hopefully things can go back to normal in the house. It'll never be normal with our jobs but hopefully the girls will never be in trouble again."

After a few minutes Kari and Tanya came downstairs. Kari was still struggling to walk so I stood up and picked her up bridal style letting her sit on my lap.

"Kar. I' so glad you're okay. Now , Matt can be a happy , more loving person again."
Kari laughed , "aw was he mean to you Jimbo?"
"Yeah. You should punish him"
Brian smiled , "I think he was punished enough.."