Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 22

"I see you and Zacky are friendly" Kari stated with a cheeky smirk on her face.

She sat between Matt's legs. We were at home now trying to figure out where to go eat.

The day at the beach was entertaining and I can tell Kar's bumped that it was going by so fast since she likes having Matt all to herself.

Matt and the guys were too absorbed in their own conversation that they didn't hear ours.

"He's nice , I'm grateful for him. You know he's the only one of the guys that's not on Bri's side?"

"Yeah I think he's neutral. Don't want to pick a side to avoid a fight"

"What's with the smirk everytime he's near?" I asked getting tired of her cheeky , knowing smirk.

"What?" she feigned innocence making me give her a look.

She sigh , the next words she utters shocking me

"He's been in love with you since you came here"

"What?"

"Yeah he was gutted when you decided to date..." she looked behind her to make sure they weren't listening and whispered "Bri"

"Hey ladies , we decided on either The Steak ranch or Castello Affamato"

"Hey Bri , you pronounced it right" Kari teased making him glare at her playfully.

"I'm in the mood for pizza , what about you Tan?"

"Pizza sounds great"

"Okay , Castello Affamato it is" Zack said and we decided to meet each other in an hour. I was now living in the guest room , my old room since Bri and I decided to break up.

"Come on babe , let's go shower" Kari said making us all burst out laughing. Matt's face was filled with proud and happiness

"fuck yes" He fist bumped the air and scrambled to his feet picking her up and running up to their room.

The guys also left to their rooms and I quickly took a nice warm shower.

I dressed in a comfy shirt and jeans since it was getting chilly. I straightened my hair and put on some makeup.

When I was done , I headed out to the living room and the only person that was there....Brian.

Fuck my life.

"Matt said you're leaving" he spoke up first after a session of awkward silence. Kari can't keep secrets from Matt and I'm pretty sure she told the bastard not to tell anyone.

"Yeah"

"Going back to London?"

"No."

"Oh"

I sigh and mentally jumped up and down when Zacky and Johnny appeared in the living room , following them was Jimmy.

"Love birds not out yet?" Jim asked making me shake my head.

"Here they come. I can hear Kari's giggling a mile away.

The two appeared from upstairs , Kari was walking in front while Matt was tagging along kissing her neck. That's why she's giggling.

"Come on I'm hungry" Johnny said , "Uh Kar there's a Matt glued to your neck"

Kari laughed and pushed him away slightly taking his hand. We walked to the SUV and drove off to the pizzeria.

I'm gonna miss this , but I won't go far that I promised Kari and myself.

Brian may be a jerk , but these guys are still family.

I don't abandon family.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY it's such a stupid chapter.... buuuuut every story needs a filler.

So as I said , I won't be able to update for like 10 days since I'm going away :) YAY!

I'm back in Russia for the 10 days and I'm in an area where internet sucks so I'll see you guys when I'm back.

Happy reading - enjoy :)
Nadia xx