Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 23

I woke up to Matt's irritating alarm blaring. After like 2 minutes of the alarm not becoming silent I looked to my side only to find the son of a bitch still snoring away.

Since it was only 5 am I decided to not be a nice person and poked Matt hard in his face. he grunted and groggily started waking up.

"If you're gonna snore through your alarm , at least pick a softer tune and not fucking metal shit" I snapped making him stiffle a laugh at my anger.

To say I didn't like being woken up the way I was , is an understatement. After giving him a warning look Matt pouted and finally shut down the alarm.

"I need to get up for work.. I only have 3 meetings today so I'll be home around 4"

"Hmm , we doing anything tonight?"

"What about you and I.." he wrapped his arms tighter around me than they already were , "go out to dinner tonight and then meet everyone at Johnny's"

"Sounds lovely" I commented kissing his lips softly. "Now leave so I can sleep again"

Matt laughed against my neck and rewarded me with another kiss before standing up yawning as he did.

"What are you doing today?" he asked me

"I'm gonna gym , then go to the mall with your sister and mother. Then I'll probably go do some groceries"

"Hmm enjoy.. I love you"

"Love you too... Don't work too hard , I want smiley Matt at dinner not grumpy Matt"

He laughed , "you've got yourself a deal beautiful girl"

After he left , I snuggled back into the comforters but it wasn't the same without cuddling Matt.

I slept for another 2 hours and then woke up , deciding to hit the gym.

After a heavy workout , I walked back to our room and started the shower.
I only got out when the water started to turn cold.

Since it was a hot day out , I grabbed some jean shorts and a nice blouse. Waiting for the curling iron to heat up I quickly blow dried my hair and then settled for eyeliner and mascara.

Finally the iron was heated so I curled my hair and then brushed my teeth applying some lip gloss

i was ready for the day , and I was meeting Amy and Kim in exactly two hours so I went downstairs to watch some TV.

I sigh when I looked at the calendar knowing it's been a month since Troy died and although I'm slightly doing better my heart was still aching.

After the hours passed by , I finally drove off to the mall.
I found Amy and Kim at the parking lot and together we walked up to the Mugg n Bean while talking.

"So baby doll , how are you? I know it's been a month since.." Kim stopped talking before uttering his name.

"I'm doing better" I thanked the waiter for the menu and continued , "Troy would have kicked Matt's ass if I continued crying."

Amy and Kim giggled , "sometimes I'm still crying , especially when I'm alone since I don't want to concern Matt. Troy's always on my mind but I know he would have wanted me to move on so I am"

"I'm glad you're okay baby. Matt was very worried about you - he didn't know how to fix your broken heart"

"Believe me Kim , that boy of yours did fix my heart just by giving me a kiss and that dimpled smile"