Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 24

It was now exactly 4o'clock and I was expecting Matt to be home any second.
My lunch with Kim and Amy ended exactly half an hour ago and I was now watching some TV.

Brian and Zacky got home when I did , but instead of the loud funny jokes they usually share they were now fighting and insulting one another and I had an idea that it was because of Tanya.

Speaking of , Tanya was now in Vegas , staying with an old friend. She called me yesterday and she sounded really happy. She's still in contact with Zacky but nobody else except me.

I told the two grown up babies to go to a room and talk it out but with the loud cussing I just heard seconds ago I knew that it wasn't sorted.

"Kari come here" Brian boomed out , I sigh and rolled my eyes not even going to point out how he demanded for me to come.

"What?" I asked

"Tell Zack that he fucking can't date Tanya!"

"Why fucking not?" Zacky snapped back , "you fucking left her. You were a fucking dick to her"

"She's still my fucking ex and it's against the bro code"

"Fuck you"

I sigh and rolled my eyes , "I'mma chip in now since I gave up on Grey's Anatomy to come help you'

The boys nodded , "Tanya is no-one's property. Bri , you were a dick to her and you made my best friend cry but I'm not going to hold it against you and only because she asked me not to.
Zacky , I know you mean well and I know if it wasn't for you Tan wouldn't have survived this break up. But for the sake of my sanity and for this friendship to last I tell you Tanya is off limits for both of you UNLESS she wants one of you."

Zacky looked pleased but Brian frowned , "fine." he growled.

I laughed and kissed his forehead giving him a hug "you'll be fine Bri"

I then hugged Zack as well , "don't hurt her" I whispered in his ear making sure Brian couldn't hear.

He nodded , already knowing that between him and Bri , he was surely gonna get Tanya.

The front door slammed shut , "Kari? Baby?"

"Looks like your big bear is here" Brian said making me grin and skip down to the kitchen where I knew Matt would be. He's always looking for food.

I saw Matt's jean covered ass hanging out of the fridge.

Smirking I tip toed over and slapped his ass. He bumped his head on the fridge's door and cursed turning around.

"That wasn't very nice" He grinned

"Well i don't appreciate your ass hanging out of my fridge"

"You should appreciate this sexy ass" he grabbed my hand and placed it on his ass.

I laughed and kissed his lips , "I missed you today. Yesterday was so fun - having you to myself for the whole day"

"Hmm I missed you too..You know when we talked about doing dinner before going to Johnny's?"

I nodded watching as he started eating cold pizza and wrinkled my nose since cold pizza sounded yukky.

"Well I decided we could go watch a movie rather? What do you think since you're the boss of our relationship and the boss of this house although I'd rather want me to be"

"Stop rambling Sanders" I teased kissing his cheek "and a movie sounds great"

"Okay good. I was in the mood for popcorn and possibly making out with you like when we were teens"

"Hmm Too bad I'm not a teen now so no.. But , we can always make out in the comfort of our own house"

Matt smirked kissing my lips softly. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"I tell you I'm okay with making out and you ask what movie I want to watch?"

He laughed , "just answer me"

"Uh let's compromise since you love action and i love romance. We watch Gone Girl. It's apparently a winner"

"Alright , the next one starts at 6. We have two hours"

"Come on then. Let's not waste time" I giggled and hurried to the living room couches.

"Hmm so risky. You want to do it here?"

"Hmm no down boy. We're only gonna kiss. I'm still sore"

Matt and I had a night of raunchy sex until the early mornings and Matt's REALLY not tiny so I'm still having difficulty walking.

Matt laughed , "fine. Since I'm a good boy I won't argue but I will not agree to not having sex again lady Karina"

I giggled and kissed Matt , "you're a good boy baby"

He smirked and kissed me , his hazel eyes filling up with hunger.

The rest of the evening including the party at Johnny's was a blast , but I can't help but feeling as if it's back to the days that I was the only girl surrounded by 5 protective guys.

I need Tanya back.