Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 25

"Matt , we have a problem"

That's the first thing I heard as soon as I woke up

Not Kari's cute , meaningless threats that she'll cut off my balls and feed it to me if I don't change my alarm tone

No...

I hear , 5 in the morning that we have a problem and you just know that if it comes from Zacky it's a fucking huge problem since he's never serious.

"What?" I asked walking into the surveillance room where Zacky and a few other techs sat working on their computers.

"The Russian Mafia knows about Kari.."

I swallowed , and then nodded sightly. After it swirled in my head for seconds I punched the wall next to me , capturing the attention of everyone in the fucking room.

"Fuck! How the fuck did that happen?"

"I don't know.."

"How did you find out?"

"I was checking surveillance on Kingrod case and I found an encrypted email addressed to us. Man you don't want to see"

"Just fucking show me V"

He sigh and opened the email again , letting it rest on the big screen in front of us.

It was a slideshow of Kari , and then in the end photoshopped blood spattered against her , and then a message reading "want to keep her alive?"

"Shut it off" I instructed. My face was turning red and I just knew veins in my neck was starting to show.

Zack did what I said and then asked what I was going to do.

"I'm gonna fucking get the rest back here. Brian and Jim's at a case and Johnny is doing some research."

"We're gonna keep her safe man."

"Why fucking her always? Why not torturing any other gang's wives or girlfriends?"

"You know the only wife there is , is Joel Madden's. The rest of the mob has whores and enemies don't care about the whores."

"Then why is Joel's wife never targeted? Why always Karina?"

"I don't know man. I wish I had an answer"

**
I found the rest of the guys , and we were along with the help of Good Charlotte ; Atreyu ; Slipknot ; Breaking Benjamin and Bullet ; trying to figure out how to take down the Russians since we were all having problems with them.

I knew it wasn't going to be an easy case but I had to do whatever to save Kari. She will not get hurt again.

Brian and Johnny got a lead on some of the members of the Bratva and decided to follow up on it.
Alex Verkatzas ; Joel Madden ; Cory Taylor and I decided to pay a visit to some members that lives in America.

"Open the fucking door Tsepov!!" I screamed at Roman Tsepov. His door was shut and it looked like nobody has set foot in here for a really long time but i knew Roman and Ludwig Fainberg lived here.

The door opened slowly and I saw a young blonde opening the door.

"Where the fuck is Tsepov?"

"Vy ne mozhete priyti v ser"

"This fucking whore only speaks Russian man.." Cory said. My Russian wasn't the greatest but I could read and understand , and even talk but only minimum words.

I know she said we can't come in.

Roman Tsepov zdes' ?

I asked if Tsepov was here and she shook her head.

"gde on?"

I asked where he is and she took out a piece of paper and wrote on it :

'он и сэр Файнберг покинул дом вчера не вернулся .'

"What the fuck does it say?" Taylor asked

"He and Ludwig is gone. left yesterday hasn't returned."

"Take her!" I snapped , "I need answers. Call fucking backup , we're going in"

Backup came shortly and we all barged into the house after the 3 whores that lived here was taken back to the car with a guard.

I found papers in the shredder and decided to take it with me. There was one DVD and tons of cash and firearms on the table.

I took the cash , and firearms with me and then let my team handle the forensics shit.

"Let's get out of here" I ordered and then we all left.

I can't fucking believe Tsepov and Fainberg is gone , but I will find them and I will find the Bratva!