Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 40

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Matty! Happy birthday to you"

"Shhh" he grumbled swatting my hand away with his. He pulled the pillow over his head.

"Aw come on grumpy , it's your birthday" I said putting the tray of food away on the chair far away from the bed.

I hopped onto the bed and started jumping.

"Go away. Too early" he mumbled forgetting that he's the one always up at 5 in the morning.

"It's already 9 baby" I said planting a kiss on his neck , "come jump with me on the bed. It's fun"

"No."

I sigh and stepped off the kingsized bed. "I made waffles"

"No"

"and pancakes"

"No"

"and chocolate croissants"

"No"

"I'm wearing no underwear"

"No"

"Now I'm naked"

"No"

"I'm horny"

He opened one of his eyes , glaring at me "let me sleep. We can have sex later"

I gasped , "since when do you turn down sex?"

"I'm tired."

"Alright grandpa , I'll pop open that Viagra bottle for you since you're too old"

"I never said I was too old"

"Old people say they're tired." I said and placed the tray on his bedside table. Huffing , I told him :

"I'm gonna shower alone and please myself since you're too tired"

"You're bluffing" he huffed

"Am I?" I asked dramatically , "am I really?"

"Baby" he whined , pulling the covers off his head , "shhhhhhhhh"

"Fine" I pulled off my robe and completely naked I bent forward making sure my ass is in Matt's vision.

"Karinaaaaaaaaa"

"No. Sleep Sanders." I ordered and walked into the en-suite bathroom. Opening the faucet I stepped in and closed the shower door.

I smirked when I heard the shower door open. Turning around I came face to face with a naked Matt.

"I knew you couldn't sleep with me naked in the next room" I said grinning. Matt rolled his eyes , popping out his dimples with a smile.

"God I love you"

"Love you too sexy man. and since it's your birthday , you can decide what we have to do today."

Matt smirked happily , creating a image of a small boy that was told he can eat anything in the candy store.

"Well first off , I'm gonna punish you for seducing me while I was trying to sleep. Then , we're gonna eat that yummy breakfast you made naked in bed and then I'm gonna have my way with you again."

"Hmm sounds good babe" I whispered

Without warning , Matt pushed me gently to the shower wall and kissed me , slamming into me making me moan.

Our shower session ; breakfast and the sex in bed was finished when I felt my eyelids get heavy making Matt chuckle

"Let's sleep until 11 , then we go do something"

"Hm , I have the day planned. We're having lunch at your parents as well."

"Do we have cake?"

"I can bake some"

"No babe I actually wanna eat it"

I glared at Matt who smirked. It's a known fact that the food I cook is amazingly good but I'm never one for baking. I usually burn cakes and cookies.

"Fine bitch , I will buy some. The guys are throwing you a a party tonight"

He laughed , "I can show you I'm not a bitch baby"

"Fuck off , let me sleep. You wore me out"

"Such ugly words coming out of such a pretty mouth"

I giggled and rested my head on his chest easily falling asleep listening to his heartbeat.

When i woke up it was past 12 , I guess Matt let me sleep in since he wasn't in bed. I yawned and stretched. I hopped out of bed and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs , yawning.

"Wow aren't you pretty" I heard Zacky's voice talking. He and Jimmy stood next to each other in the foyer , both of them smirking.

"Oh , I know I am pretty. Thanks Zacky-kins , I wuff u"

He rolled his eyes and then both of the tattooed men suddenly got a mischievous glint in their eyes.

They packed me all the way to the kitchen. My head in Zack's arms and my feet in Jim's.

"What the hell?" Matt asked as soon as they sat me down.

"They're mean" I hurried into Matt's grip , "you should do something"

Matt chuckled , "good job guys" he gave both of them a high five.

"Well I see someone's not in the mood to sleep in bed tonight"

Matt laughed and kissed my hair , "have you seen your hair?"

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Your hair looks like cats slept in it."

"At least I have hair"

"Are you two done? Some of us are single you know" Jimmy said smirking.

Matt laughed and kissed me on the mouth , "I still love you baby. even though you're not as pretty as you usually are"

"Sanders!" I yelled when he ran out of the kitchen. I followed him and caught up to him when he was out the front door.

Making sure nobody could see me I followed him making him laugh happily.

I finally caught up to him , and jumped up onto his back. "I love you , you big panda bear!"

He laughed and pulled me off his back. Immediately he picked me up again letting me sit on his waist

He kissed me softly , "I love you too my fury koala bear"
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be another part of this where we continue celebrating Matt's birthday.

I don't know when that will be posted - it's a surprise to each and every one that reads this story. it's even a surprise to me hehe.

Enjoy