Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 43

"Do you really have to go back to work?" Matt asked me for the umpteenth time.

"Yes Matty. You've survived before. Besides , you won't be in the house today. You have meetings and stuff"

"But you're safe here. So , so safe"

"I'll be so , so safe at work as well. Besides , Jimmy's dropping me off and Bri is staying close"

"But.."

"No. Stop that and give me a kiss"

"Fine" he placed both of his massive hands on both sides of my cheeks and kissed me deeply.

My knees shook from under me and just before it could give in Matt lifted me up and placed me on the bed. He continued kissing me not once breaking it.

"M-Matt.."

He continued kissing me , not bothering to listen to me.

I pulled away , "Matty I have work in an hour"

"A quickie won't hurt"

I giggled , "fine , don't mess up my hair."

"I won't if you're on top"

I pondered and then nodded , kissing him again.

Once we finished , I dressed and saw that there was 20 minutes left before I had to be at the gallery.

"Hmm that was amazing , too bad we had to be quick" Matt purred in my ear making me laugh.

"Shut up and get dressed. You have work as well"

"Let's take a day off. Saturday or something? Just you , me and the guys"

"Alright. You tell them though. Come on let's go downstairs"

Matt nodded and dressed quickly , and then the two of us left the room.

"Tell me again why Jim wants to drop you off?"

"He wants to meet Cindy" I grinned

"That's an interesting pair" Matt smirked

"I think they'll be cute" I smiled and kissed the corner of Matt's mouth , "just like you and me"

Matt chuckled , "nobody can be that cute baby doll"

Jimmy and Brian walked downstairs joking around

"Okay pretty girl , we're ready"

"Yeah Brian the diva wanted his hair to be perfect. He wants to impress the ladies at your work"

Brian shoved Jimmy making us all laugh.

"You're coming back after you dropped her right?" Matt asked Jimmy making him nod.

"Yeah we're going in 2 different cars. I just want to meet this Cindy chick"

"Hmm , okay. Well be safe baby. I love you"

"Love you too. See later" I kissed him softly and then walked with my two 'bodyguards' to the garage.

I wanted to take my car to work so Bri and I left in mine , and Jimmy drove with his car.

Once we arrived at the gallery , the three of us hopped out and I laughed at the hyper Jimmy in front of me.

I spotted Cindy at the reception counter.

"Hey Kari."

"Hey Cindy. Here's some people for you to meet : Jimmy , Brian this is Cindy"

"Jimmy. That's a beautiful name"

Jim smiled , "Not nearly as beautiful as you are"

Cindy giggled like a school girl , not even noticing me or Brian.

Brian rolled his eyes at his best friend and guided me in.

"So where do you work?"

"Oh! I have my own office. Right this way"

"Wow , this is so fucking huge!" Brian exclaimed , his eyes wandering around my office.

"I know! I feel so powerful in here" I added with a giggle.

"Who decorated it? Maybe that person should decorate our offices. Mine's far to boring and Matt's office looks like a high school head master's"

I laughed , "I did.. me and..."

"Tanya?"

"Yeah"

"You can say her name Kar. I won't be angry or start crying"

"I know. I might though"

"You miss her?"

"Yeah I do. I mean she's my best friend - even with everything she did"

"Yeah I know what you mean. You guys were close , I can't imagine giving up any of my best friends"

Not wanting to talk about it anymore and Brian sensing it he changed the subject to Matt's birthday.

"What did you give to Matt? He's fucking secretive , he doesn't want to share anything with us anymore. Fucking bitch"

I giggled , "I bought him an outfit"

Brian's face was confused , "An outf....Oh!"

I giggled , "yeah Victoria Secret's. But it hasn't been used yet. I'm taking him to Greece in a month and then I'm breaking it out"

"Does he know?"

"Nope. He thinks I bought him that outfit to torture him."

Brian laughed , "I'm jealous of the motherfucker"

"Don't say anything to anyone please"

"I won't. I won't."

"Thanks Bri."

"I wonder what the newly love birds are doing" Brian said smirking , "typical Jimmy. Can get a girl in merely 5 minutes"

"I think they'll be cute"

"Do you mind us going out tonight? I really need to get drunk"

"I didn't even know" I giggled , "but I'm totally fine with it. I'm staying home though"

"I don't think Matt will like that"

"Matt will have to deal with it. There's like a trillion security guards that will protect me."

"That's true. I think break the news to him with some slutty sex though"

I giggled , "I might. I can't wait for a night on my own. A hot bubble bath , some cookie dough and TV. Sounds like heaven"

Brian chuckled and shook his head at me. "You're something else Sanders"

I chuckled and with wide eyes I watched as Jimmy and Cindy walked in , both giggling like two love sick teenagers.

"I need to go. Your husband left threatening messages" Jimmy said making me chuckle.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he told Cindy , kissing her cheek making her blush scarlet.

"See later guys" he said and walked out.

"You're going on a date?" I asked her. She blushed and giggled "yeah to dinner. You need to help me get ready"

"Of course." she grinned and walked out , probably off to work which I should be doing.

"I'm gonna lay on your couch Kari , do you have games?"

I laughed at Brian , "you can borrow my laptop. I use the computer. There's candy crush , and Sims"

"Oh goody." he kissed my cheek and took the laptop with him sprawling casually on the couch.

"Who's Marie-Mai?" he asked me , I rolled my eyes at his snooping.

"A French-Canadian singer. She's really good"

"So she's singing ... in French?"

"Yeah"

"Cool. Do you have headphones?"

"No. Play it out loud. But only her music. It's relaxing"

"Yes Ma'am"

I worked on a few sketches that I wanted to display while Brian played Sims on my laptop.

Smiling , I realized I was so much more happier here than I ever was at the school.

**************************************

MATT'S POV :
********

"So what did you find out about that CIA guys?" Jose asked me over the big screen making me sigh.

"They are CIA. But they have no business with the Russians so I think they might be troublemakers or hired"

"We'll get to the bottom of this. And Primus? What did you decide?"

"Absolutely fucking no. I might have considered it if the leader didn't assume Kari was a whore"

"He said what?" Jose yelled making me nod.

"Yeah , he asked me whether Kari was my latest whore. I snapped"

"I can imagine. Okay , you know they'll seek revenge"

"They can fucking bring it. Nobody calls her a whore. I'll be ready for them"

"Okay good. Thanks Matt , that's all. Enjoy the rest of your day"

"Hmm , ditto. Bye"

The screen went blank and I sigh , walking out of the surveillance room and went straight to my office.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this story will end at 60. What do you think?

I'm not sure of an sequel , but I am sure of a new Matt Sanders story - maybe throw in a little Zacky V romance in it as well?

Let me know xx

While writing this , I was listening to Dear God. One of the best Avenged songs ever written!!

Shit is about to hit the fan in the next chapter!

I made a character for Cindy , check it out