Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 5

I woke up at around 5am , and decided to just stand up from the cold bed and walked out of the room after putting on slippers and a robe. I opened the bedroom door and saw Matt sitting up against the wall sleeping and snoring loudly.
My facial expression softened and I sat down on my knees stroking the cheek I slapped a month ago.
He looked like he was having a nightmare and I saw tear stains on his cheeks.
I went back into the room and got a pillow and a fluffy blanket. I kissed his forehead and then walked to downstairs.

MATT’S POV
I couldn’t sleep anymore , I was having the worst dream in history. I was dreaming that Kari was packing her things and leaving me , then getting into a car accident. I wasn’t losing her that way. She wasn’t dying on me. She’ll never die on me.
I glanced at the door seeing it was open and I had a pillow behind my head and a blanket around me. Meaning ... Kari.
I threw the pillow and blanket back into the room knowing a maid was coming to clean the rooms and then sprinted downstairs.
I glanced at my watch and saw it was just over 5. Kari was probably in the garden.
I hurried down to the garden and saw her sitting with her feet in the warm water.
“K-Kari.. I uh I...”
She looked at me , standing up and I almost protested when I saw her doing that thinking she was going to up and leave but she didn’t.
She scooted over and patted the spot next to her , I hesitantly walked over to her and sitting down with my feet in the water.
“The water is nice” I murmured , “I didn’t think the heating system would work in the winter”
She nodded. I let out a shaky breath. This was so awkward.
“How’d you know I was here?” She asked softly , her voice filled with hope and I knew she was hoping that I was in fact looking for her and this wasn’t just coincidence.
“You always come out to the garden when you can’t sleep anymore. Or you go to the gym but I know you never gym on weekends”
She smiled , “I miss you Matty”
My eyes widened and I had to make sure I heard her correctly. “yo-you do?”
She smiled softly and nodded , “I miss you so much.”
“I-I miss you too. You have no idea”
“You think we can go back?”
“Babe it’s up to you. Believe me. I want you back so badly but it’s up to you”
“You need to tell me what went on in that head of yours. The night you uh..you cheated”
I nodded my head , “I can honestly say that there was nothing in my head. I thought with my dick. I was so mad at myself for that whole fight and how I decided to fucking over exaggerate. Karina I’m so sorry baby. Believe me. I’m so fucking miserable without you. I can’t do anything without you. I am so terribly sorry baby”
“I know you are” She whispered , “Matt do I really mean that little to you that you have to go to a bar and fuck someone after one fight?”
My eyes widened , “You really think that? Karina this was me being a dick , this was me being the idiot I have always been. This isn’t your fault and this isn’t about my feelings toward you. Baby girl trust me when I say that this only happened because I’m Matt – a fucking idiot , a fucking fuck up. That’s it okay? You know you mean everything to me and I never want to loose you.”
By now tears ran down her cheeks , she sniffed and I brought my thumb up to wipe it away.
“Don’t cry please?” I whispered.
“I was mad... at first. Furious at you. But then Brian told me that you were miserable and you didn’t do anything but work. He also told me that you lashed out so many times to enemies that they are all even more scared of you than before” she paused and chuckled making me grin. “Then I turned sad and thinking that maybe I was becoming boring. We’ve been together for too long or something. Now , I’m just missing you , your kisses , your voice singing to me and talking to me. Your arms holding me – making me feel so safe. I miss you. I love you so much.”
“You’ll never be bore me Kars. I don’t even think of having another girl. Nobody can ever handle me the way you do. I mean you handled me doing drugs , smoking all kinds of shit , drinking underage and stealing alcohol. You handle my anger issues , you handle my swearing. You’re the only girl that will ever cook for me , make sure I clean myself and I know you’re the only girl that will ever put me in my place and make sure I don’t do something idiotically. I have never been in a relationship before you and that’s ebcause I usually scare girls away after fucks because they can’t handle my anger. Baby never think I want another girl. You’re the only girl for me and has been since I fucking met you.”
By now she was sobbing , “don’t tell me not to cry when you say those beautiful words”
I chuckled and wiped her tears away again.
“Please forgive me Kar. Please.”
“I... I think when Tanya told me that you’ve been sleeping outside the room I sleep in , I forgave you. I mean... you could have fallen sick or something.”
“I did.” I blushed , “I think I might have catched a cold or I’m just missing you terribly because I have been feeling like shit for the last couple of days.”
“I’ll nurse you better. And I love you Matty , I want us to go back the way we were. Starting right now”
I don’t think I have ever grinned so brightly and my own tears started falling down. “Thank you so much. God you won’t regret it. I promise.” I grabbed her body and hugged her tightly never wanting to let go.
She pulled away only slightly and kissed me with more passion than we have ever kissed and we’ve had some passionate kisses.
I only pulled away 6/7 minutes later when I heard cheering behind me. Kari started laughing when we saw Brian ; Zacky ; Johnny ; Jimmy ; Tanya and Troy standing at the door that leads to the garden with big smiles on their lips.
I pecked her lips and whispered an ‘thank you ; I love you’ before extending my hand and pulling her up when she grabbed it. I grabbed her fluffy slippers and hand in hand we walked to the crowd.
They congratulated us and then we went to the kitchen because Zacky complained that he’s hungry. Zack’s always hungry.
I glanced at my watch and saw that it was already way over 7. Kar and I have talked for 2 and a half hours.
“You know it’s quarter past 7 already?”
Kari giggled , “time flew”
“I’m glad you forgave me. I swear you won’t regret it.”
“I know I won’t. I love you baby”
“Love you too” I kissed her again.
“Okay guys” Brian started , “I know you just forgave each other and shit shit shit but come on some of us has to eat”
Tanya slapped his shoulder making him pout and the rest of us laugh.
“I’m glad you forgave him Karsi. His snoring so close to my bedroom was really annoying. I have no idea how you sleep with him , he snores so loud.” Jimmy said making me glare at him.
Kari laughed , “I think it’s cute. I can’t sleep without hearing him snore”
“Aww that’s freakin cute” Tanya said making we guys roll our eyes but I also thought it was cute and kissed her cheek.