Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 6

“Everyday for the last month I have found Matt staring at your picture on his desk , and once I saw him with tears in his eyes. He tried to wipe it away when he saw me standing there but I already have seen it” Jimmy said , sitting down with me in the kitchen where I was making french toast.
I smiled , “he had tears in his eyes?”
“Yeah.” Jim nodded , “hon he has cried since it happened. His eyes was bloodshot the whole time so bad that Jose Martinez , you know the head boss of the Mob , asked him what’s wrong.”
“It really affected him this bad? Wow”
“You thought it wouldn’t?”
‘I-I just... Matt never cries , well.. he has only cried twice and that was all in private , just me and him”
“I know. That’s how much you mean to him. He loves you so much Kari and if you haven’t forgiven him , maybe filed for divorce , I don’t think Matt would have made it.”
‘fortunately” I flipped the bread into the egg , “we will never know”
Jim nodded , “This smells delicious.”
“Thank you. I’m making myself fat with breakfast”
“You can never be fat Karina Sanders. Don’t you ever think so”
I grinned and had a bubbly feeling in my stomache , “Karina Sanders really does fit , doesn’t it?”
“Yeah it does. We’ve all known since the start that it would work. We’ve all known that one day you and Matt would get married , have lots of babies running around. We just never thought we’d be in the Mob business. I always wanted to form a band”
“You guys would have made a very successful band. You on drums , Brian and Zack on guitar , Johnny a bassist or also a guitarist , and Matt with his beautiful voice on singing”
“I have to be a bassist” I heard Johnny’s voice from behind making me chuckle.
“You can still do it. Write songs , sing at Johnny’s bar or small gigs , then become world famous , tour all over the world. And I can say that I have known you when you were not even thinking of becoming famous.”
The two guys laughed , “yeah that would have been great but there’s no way Matt would ever quit the Mob” Johnny said.
“Do you?”
Jimmy and Johnny nodded without hesitation , “it’s dangerous. It puts you in danger , it puts us in danger.. I just , I wanna lead a normal life. I wanna become a rockstar and the only danger I’ll ever face is falling off the stage or fan girls”
I laughed at Jimmy , “just tell Matt. What does Bri and Zacky think?”
“They first wanna stay in the Mob , we are filthy , filthy rich and they don’t wanna give that up”
“But” Johnny then said , “tell us more about you Kar. What about that text you received about the art facility??”
I only told Johnny and Jimmy about the text I received from Mr. Blaire.
“I really wanna do that. He told me that I would start doing my own art , and I won’t have to teach Art anymore. I will no onger be a teacher and that’s my biggest wish. I wanna paint and draw. That’s what I’m good at not teaching my dream.”
“Did you say yes?”
I nodded , “yeah. I talked to Matt about it , and he supports me and I really wanna do it.”
“Where is Matt , Brian and Zacky by the way?” I asked after a few minutes silence.
“Working. Out killing an enemy.” Jimmy said nonchalantly and laughed at my facial expression.
“Nah just teaching him a lesson for not docking up the money he owes Avenged”
“Well hopefully they come home soon.”