Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 7

“I’m pregnant”
“It’s yours Matt”
“You’re the father of my unborn baby”
*****
Did you sleep with Matt Sanders?
Yes – TRUE
Is Matt Sanders the father of your baby?
Yes – TRUE
*****
24 hours before
“Matt! Stop it” Kari giggled as Matt continued tickling her. Matt laughed , his dimples popping out and released his wife.
Matt sat down at his office chair and pulled her into his lap. He kissed her lips softly when she sat.
“Do you have work today?”
Matt nodded , “babe you know I always have work. But , I can do it later. Right now I want to spend some time with my very beautiful girl”
“I almost blushed Matty!” Kari teased , kissing his scruffy cheek.
Matt tightened his arms around her small body and buried his cold nose in her neck making goosebumps rise on her skin.
“I love you baby.. God , I don’t know what I would have done if you actually filed for divorce”
Kari turned in her seat on her husband’s lap , and kissed his lips softly. “I wouldn’t have filed for divorce. Believe me , I love you too much.”
Matt nodded and kissed her neck , “thank you for never giving up on me”
“I won’t. You can screw up many times – yes I might be mad and sometimes think about leaving but Matty we have been together for way too much and I would never want any other best friend. You’ll always be my best friend”
“You’re my best friend as well.”
Kari giggled and kissed Matt’s lips and then turned around shocked when he uttered the next words after she kissed him :
“When are we going to try for a baby?”
Kari blinked back tears , “you want a baby?”
Matt nodded , “of course. Did you think I didn’t?”
“I just... we never talked about kids but baby we can start immediately.”
Matt grinned broadly , “I really want a baby with you. My baby will be the most beautiful one on earth because he or she will have the most gorgeous mommy ever.”
Kari awed and kissed his lips , “did Jimmy tell you about them wanting to quit the mob and start a band?”
“Yeah but.. I don’t think that’ll happen. We’re in this babe and we can’t get out of the mob.”
Kari sigh and nodded , “yeah. Then you just have to stop pissing off people if you think about having a baby with me because she or he can’t be in danger Matt”
Matt nodded , “babe I have never put you in danger and I won’t put my baby in danger. I promise”
“Well ... do you want to start practising making babies?”
Matt grinned and picked Kari up , throwing her over his shoulder and then threw her down on the couch in his office.
“We’ll need all the practise we can get”
Kari laughed at Matt’s cheesy comment but kissed him nonetheless.
**********
“Matt , we have a problem”
“What is it?”
“Check the front door Matt. I would advise to take Kari with you” Zacky has never looked so worried in his life.
Matt obeyed Zack and took Kari with him to the front door where his worst nightmare came to life.
“Hallo Matt. Long time no see. I see she forgave you” The girl smirked.
“Who are you?” Karina asked making the girl snicker.
“I’m Brittney , Matt is the father of my unborn baby.”