Status: Work In Progress

Peekaboo

Last Minute Preparations

They were once more in the front “living” room of the castle. They had gathered a bunch of items together in a pile and were going through a check-off list, led by Ariel and Patrick, who leaned against his hockey stick at first, before he actually got involved.

Ariel held a piece of parchment paper in her fingers, and a quill pan. "So what you will need to start on this quest are bags for clothes and tents to sleep in..."

"Check." Patrick pulled up five cloth bags from the tile floor.

"Food to eat."

"Check." Patrick grabbed some more bags from the floor.

"Weapons."

"Check." Patrick held his stick-sword in the air. He waved it around, showing off his sweet hands and skill.

"And the map to Lord Nemo's liar."

"Check." Amy handed Patrick a folded cream-colored piece of paper.

"And you're all good to go!" Ariel dropped her arms down, letting the list she was reading from not cover her face anymore. She set it and the pen on the couch, lightly.

"Great, first I turn into a dog, Jonathan gets taken away by some dragon, and now we have to go find a fantastical villain!" Andrew muttered.

"Hey, this is to save Jonathan and the kingdom." Patrick looked down at the dog.

"Yea, try looking at it that way," Brandon added on. He was wearing a long-sleeved, button up, collared white shirt with black pants and boots. And suddenly Patrick noticed his dark hair, was slicked backward. He looked ruggedly handsome in appearance, which was odd.

"Fine..." Andrew dropped his head, briefly.

They walked outside and headed under the archway of Avondale’s kingdom once more. By now, it was so familiar to Patrick that he knew where he was. They crossed over the bridge, before halting at the forest’s tree line, in front of them.

The breeze blew at them, off of the lake, as Patrick turned around and gazed off at the mist once more.
He would find Jonathan Toews and bring him home and he vowed to make sure that good won! Nemo would not succeed in his evil mission.

Andrew was staring at the fish in the water, in interest. His eyes followed each of the animals, as they swam by him. He dipped his paw in the water, but immediately pulled back, letting out a startled yelp.

“What?” Brandon whined, as the dog jumped into his open arms, like he thought they were welcoming him to jump there.

“It’s cold!” Andrew shook himself, as though he had shivered.

The dark haired prince and hockey forward rolled his eyes and let his arms go limp, falling down to his sides. Andrew crashed to the ground. He landed on his side, as dogs didn’t land on their feet like dogs.

"Alright guys, let's go on this quest!!!" Chelsea pumped her fist in the air.

"What quest?" a familiar voice from the Blackhawks asked from behind the group.

Everyone turned around, facing a man wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with a lacy navy blue vest, with a dark navy blue colored trenchcoat overtop. He also wore white pants, and black boots next to a white horse. His hair was also similar to Brandon’s, being slicked backward. He looked like he was ready for some kind of prince ball.

"Sharpie?" Brandon exclaimed while gawking.

"Yes, yes, it is I, Patrick Sharp." Sharp smiled at them.

"And how did you get the horse?" Andrew asked.

"Shut up, dog!" the horse snapped.

"Burish?" Brandon looked freaked out.

"Yes...I turned into a horse."

"Hey, look at that, I'm not the only one with four legs here!" Andrew exclaimed.

"That doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop pulling pranks on you with Sharpie here!" Adam teased. He attempted to put his hoof on top of Andrew’s grayish head, lifting his front leg up. He was aiming at not putting any weight on it, so that he wouldn’t smoosh his teammate into the ground. That wasn’t his intentions. But he gave up.

"Good luck doing that as a horse." Andrew chuckled.

"I still got Sharpie here..."

"Okay, okay, okay," Ariel stopped the conversation, waving her arms in the air wildly. "Who are you?" She turned to Sharp and Adam, giving them a raised eyebrow look.

"I am a teammate of those guys...so is my friend here." Sharp patted Adam's back, making the white horse gaze at him with an unamused expression.

"You guys must've came from the symbol, right?" Patrick asked them.

"Yup..." Adam nodded his head. "It was a scary experience."

"That's something you don't hear from Adam everyday," Brandon muttered, elbowing Patrick in the shoulder, making him finally turn from the lake again.

"Well, you guys are in Avondale and we girls are the princesses of Avondale. I'm Ariel." Ariel placed her hand on her chest.

"And I'm Amy." Amy walked over to Adam and started brushing his mane with her fingers.

Adam looked over at Sharp and gave him a “I’m liking this” look. “Hey, Sharpie, look at this. Some girl likes me!”

“Don’t be such a horse!” the man retorted.

“Aw, you’re just jealous of me!”

“Yeah, whatever. You tell yourself that, Bur.”

"I'm Chelsea and this is Lauren." Chelsea pointed to Lauren, who was standing beside the bridge. They had been the last ones to come across.

"Nice you meet you ladies," Sharp said, bowing like his prince character. "But where are you guys going?"

"To save Johnny! He was captured by a dragon!" Andrew told.

"Wha the--? Our captain got captured by a dragon‽" Adam made a shocked look. "There's such thing as dragons?"

"If I can turn into a dog, then there sure has to be dragons around," Andrew told him.

"Yea, that's where we're going to: to save Jonathan from Lord Nemo." Patrick crossed his arms.

"Lord Nemo? Who's that?" Sharp asked.

"Antti Niemi," Brandon answered.
"Niemi has a pet dragon?" Adam asked, cocking his head.

"That's what we said!" Andrew said.

"You guys should get going! Jonathan doesn't have that much time!" Ariel told the guys. "You
guys can let Patrick and Adam catch up on what's going on while going to Lord Nemo's lair!"

"That's right, we gotta get up there as quick as possible before Lord Nemo does harm to Johnny." Patrick picked up his stick-sword that was leaning against a tree root. "Brandon, grab the bags, let's go."

"Hey, you can stack 'em right on top of here!" Sharp patted a spot on Adam's back.

"Do I look like a storage room to you‽" Adam snapped.

"No, but isn't that what horses were made for?"

"No, I think you're mistaken the horses with the camels."

"Still." Sharp hopped on top of Adam and clapped his hands two times. "Hey, Saader--throw me the bags!"

Brandon threw the bags and Sharp put them in front of him. "Let's go save our captain from whatever Nemo has planned for him! Go, Adam, go!"

"Why do I have to be the horse?" Adam grumbled as he started trotting around in a circle, trying to get warmed up to throw a temper-tantrum.

Patrick turned to the princesses, as the rest of the Blackhawks made their way finally into the forest once more. "Well, I guess we gotta go."

"Be safe." Ariel patted Patrick's shoulder. "And try to defeat him. We can't be in this trouble any longer."

"Don't worry, I'll do my best to defeat Lord Nemo. Good-bye." Then he turned around and sped over to his teammates.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND OFF THEY GO TO FIND NEMO!!! DUN-DUN-DUN!!!
Ah...Nemo's evil... Well, I found his evil version while watching Dateline last night. I'm not kidding, the dude who was accused of killing his wife and then burning the house down looked like an evil version of Nemo from some angles... It was very very very interesting...
Well enough this that (this is suppose to be PG here!!!), I shall go now...
BYEEEEE!!!! :D
PS Give credit to the main author of the story, EvelynaKitty, who did most of the description and some of the dialouge for this chapter! ;)