Status: I will try my best to also follow the shows story but I also like going my own path as well. I do hope you enjoy and I would love feedback. Maybe even feedback on the title because I'll be honest. Nothing came to mind at the moment ^^

The CEO's Assistant

Chapter Three: Work Till You Drop

http://www.polyvore.com/buisness_attire/set?id=131289606#fans

Kiandra gazed up to find Kaiba staring down at her. She yelped, startled she accidently slammed the drawer shut and stood up straight, fixing her outfit with was a nice white blouse with a black jacket over it and black slacks with boots on.

“G-Goodmorning Mr. Kaiba” She tried not to stutter but he had caught her off guard. His gaze fell up and down at her outfit, as if satisfied at her attire he turned to the empty desk on the other side. “Has Marilynn showed up yet” He said coldly.

She took a quick glance at the clock to find it was 7:40am. “No, I haven’t seen her yet” Kiandra began to fiddle with her fingers but she did this behind her back. He huffed, “When she comes tell her I want to see her in my office, until then call each person on this list, remind them of their appointments”. With that he walked into his office, closing it behind him.

She looked down to find a whole page of listed names. There could easily be 50 names on the list. She sighed, technically this was Marilynn’s job but it didn’t matter. Gave her something to do since she was early. Three calls and two voicemails later, Marilynn came walking up in a tight forest green pencil skirt and a tight fitting matching blouse that didn’t have all their buttons up, showing a little bit of the ladies. Oh dear lord please let her not be one of those. How she walked down the hall was like she was on the cat walk.

“Ms. Marilynn” Kiandra voice cracked a bit when she tried to get her attention. Marilynn did indeed turn to her but before Kiandra could continue she spoke up, “So much to do Kiandra, so little time. Here’s a list of things you need to do today, and I mean TODAY. I also need you to proof read these documents along with looking through Mr. Kaiba’s emails to keep all the important ones and trash all the others, such as junk mail like fan mail and charity cases”.

A pile of things was plopped on her desk. The documents alone looked as thick as the oldest dictionary. Somehow she had the email already opened on Kiandra’s computer showing a couple thousand emails.

Her heart was almost about to stop, even the list of ridiculous. Pick up breakfast, lunch and possibly dinner, picking up dry cleaning, yada yada. This was more of a chore list than a work list.
Before Marilynn could sit, Kiandra finally spoke up, “Mr. Kaiba wants you”. She glanced at her but then gave her a mischievous smile, “Of course he does”. With that she knocked on the door and waltzed in, closing the door behind her.

“Oh god” Kiandra groaned, burying her face in her hands. All this just seemed like one of those office shows, the new girl gets the best job, is treating like crap even by her equal but then later she is the one who gets to be with the boss…wait what!

Kiandra dropped her hands with a deep blush. ‘Oh no, you are already thinking about nonsense. I need to get started’ she groaned once again, this was going to be a habit. First things first, was to finish the list that Kaiba had given her.

****

That took a lot longer than she had expected. It glanced at the clock to find it was now 9:35am. At least one thing was finished, now off to the other list that needs to be done TODAY so to speak. The documents and emails could wait until this was done.

Marilynn had yet to come back from the office, shaking her head she decided to knock on the door. Kiandra felt they needed to know that she would be off doing the errands. She paused before the door as if there was some sort of invisible force field. She raised her hand and knocked quickly, she waited a few moments until suddenly a voice telling her to come in sounded on the other side.

Kiandra cautiously opened the door, peering in. Her first sight was Marilynn fixing her blouse and her skirt, of course.

“Well?” Kaiba spoke impatiently, now she knew she interrupted something. Gross. “I’m sorry t-to interrupt but…I thought I should let you know that I will be h-heading out to run the errands you asked me to” she bit her lip when there was a silence. “Fine, but hurry up” He scuffed, having his hands folded and elbows on the desk.

Kiandra bowed her head and closed the door. What did she get herself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Seems a bit short yes. But no worries :)