Status: Active <3

Trouble

Relationship Status...

I groaned as once again I woke up past my alarm, this was the third time this week. I slid from my warm bed, shivering slightly before scuffling to the bathroom.
I undressed, sliding into the shower and allowing the warmth of the water to hit my cold skin, I had been run off my feet lately, having a long shower was something I loved in the mornings.
Once I finished, I wrapped myself tightly in a towel, a habit from living alone, I slid from the bathroom, the thin and fairly short towel the only thing covering me. As I attempted to get to my bedroom, Nathan walked by. He looked me up and down, a stupid grin on his face.
“I’m liking our living arrangements” He announced.
I shot him a scowl before going into my room to get changed. I hadn’t slipped up the whole month, until now. Living with Nathan has been a big adjustment, but it was ok, it worked, we had always been friends before he came back, we’ve known each other since we were 4, our parents were great friends. Though we lost contact for a few years, it seemed so easy to slip back into our friendship.
Something that baffled me a little as usually it took me a long time to become good friends with someone.

For breakfast, I went to the kitchen, he was at the bench, eating.
“You know you’re in pretty damn good shape” he announced, his eyes firmly on mine.
“You should stop with the stupid comments” I breathed out, frustration flooding through me, this living arrangement had been fine in the beginning, but he’s been here for a month now, and it was beginning to become a problem.
“Why, afraid Deany will over hear? Where is he anyway?” Nathan asked.
“Dean didn’t stay last night” I shrugged, looking away from Nathan and attempting to get myself some breakfast, I really didn’t want to talk to him about this.
“Really?” Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow. Usually Dean would stay the night on the weekend, or I’d stay at his place, last night, Dean and I got into a major argument, So I told him to leave.
“Don’t pretend you didn’t hear everything he said” I breathed.
“If he’s being an ass…” Nathan began.
“Dean is just protective…” I mumbled.
“No, he’s being a tad possessive” Nathan pointed out, shaking his head.
My mind flashed back to our argument, causing me to think it through again in my mind

**“You honestly can’t see how messed up this situation is can you?” Dean demanded, he had brought up once again the idea that Nathan had a thing for me, it had been a point of conversation for Dean and I since Nathan moved in.
“That has nothing to do with him living here, I’ve already told you there’s nothing between us” I shrugged, Nathan didn’t have a thing for me, he was just a major flirt.
“You are sleeping within meters of the guy, you can’t expect me to be ok with that!” Dean exclaimed, frowning.
“We’ve already been through this a million times Dean, He needed somewhere to stay, I couldn’t say no” I snapped, frustration getting the better of me.
“Yeah, it’s easy” Dean pointed out “You say it to me all the time” he muttered, bitterness coating each word.
“It’s not that simple…” I began.
“No, I guess not, because you have the hots for him and that’s why you can’t tell him no” Dean snapped, his eyes dark on mine.
“You are completely insane” I muttered.
“Am I?” Dean frowned “I see the way you look at him” He added “It’s the way you use to look at me” He breathed.
“You obviously miss read how I looked at you then because the way I’m looking at him, is nothing” I frowned.
“just be honest with me, tell me if you have feelings for him” Dean said.
“If I did, I would tell you, but I don’t” I shrugged.
“I don’t believe you” Dean sighed.
“Then maybe you should go” I breathed out, shaking my head.
“Fine” Dean frowned.
“Just, call me when you’re calm” I mumbled.
“Yeah” Dean said, shaking his head before taking off.**

“Is there any truth to what he was saying?” Nathan asked curiously.
“Are you mental?” I frowned “Nath, you’re like, my closest guy friend, nothing more” I breathed.
“Ok” Nathan breathed, looking down at his food.
I frowned a little, curious as to what his reaction meant, but before I had a chance to question it, I got a text message…
♠ ♠ ♠
So,
Thoughts??

I don't know if anyone will see this, but comments would be loved <3 :)

-
Till next time,
Simz <3