Status: Active <3

Trouble

Trying...

**Meet me at The Deeks Cafe, We should talk x D**

I sighed, not diverting my eyes back to Nathan’s as I sent Dean a text back.

**I’ll be there in ten – S**

I grabbed my bag off the bench and slid my phone in.
“You going somewhere?” Nathan asked from his spot at the bench.
“Mmm, meeting Dean” I sighed.
“You shouldn’t let him treat you like crap and then go crawling back” Nathan frowned.
“That isn’t what’s happening at all Nathan, Dean and I had a argument last night and now we’re going to sort it out, that’s what people do in an adult relationship” I breathed.
“Right, so in an adult relationship, people are unhappy, didn’t realise” Nathan said, shaking his head.
“I’m unhappy?” I demanded.
“Sometimes It seems like you are” Nathan shrugged.
“Well I’m not” I breathed out.
“Ok” Nathan said.
“What would you know anyway?” I frowned, shaking my head “You’ve never been in a proper relationship” I added.
“Fair shot, but, I do know that when you are in love with someone, you trust them completely, and I know you don’t trust him, and it’s clear he doesn’t trust you” Nathan breathed.
“I trust him completely, and Dean trusts me” I frowned.
“Really? So all those fights about me, they were just, nothing?” Nathan asked.
I glared at him, feeling frustration flood through me, he acted all innocent, like he had no idea, I thought that last night was the first time he heard us arguing “He’s just, wary of you, ok, he’s got this perception of you in his mind that’s clouding his judgment” I breathed.
“What perception?” Nathan frowned.
“He’s seen the girls leaving the apartment, hell, Aran next door’s seen the girls leaving the apartment” I hissed, I was angrier than I should be about this, it wasn’t my business, he could do whatever and whoever he wanted, but for some reason, it really bugged me.
“Do you have that same perception then, you think I’m a bad person because of the girls I’ve been with?” Nathan demanded.
“It’s a different girl all the time Nath” I frowned.
“I’m a single guy, I have needs and wants, if that’s how I fulfil them, then what’s the problem?” Nathan asked.
“There is no problem, it’s just what he’s seen, stupidly he thinks you’re so charming that I’d fall for your bullshit” I breathed.
Nathan’s expression changed to one I really couldn’t read, so I shook my head and put my bag on my shoulder “I’ll see you later” I sighed.
“Wait” Nathan breathed, causing me to turn back and face him.
“What?” I sighed.
“I’m not as bad as you seem to be painting me to be, I remember every one of those girls I’ve been with, it’s only been 4, it just so happened that your precious boyfriend’s been around every time” Nathan breathed.
“Fine” I shrugged “You don’t have to explain yourself to me” I said.
“I feel like I do though” Nathan mumbled “I don’t want you to think that I’m like that” He breathed.
“Ok, well, It’s not just that though, I see the way you hit on girls too, and the way you treat them sometimes, so, I’m going to think it because it’s true, and now I’m leaving” I breathed, turning for the door.
I frowned as I reached the steps to go outside, he was being really weird, I couldn’t understand why.

I walked the short distance to Deeks, I liked walking whenever I met Dean at Deeks as it was less than 10 minutes away.
When I got there, Dean looked annoyed.
“Hey” I said, smiling a small smile.
“You said ten minutes, it’s almost been twenty” Dean frowned.
“Wow” I said, shaking my head “You need to chill a little Deany” I breathed.
“Sorry” Dean sighed “I just, I feel bad about last night and I was about to chicken out on apologising if you were later” Dean sighed.
“Mmm” I mumbled.
“I am sorry” Dean said, grasping my hand lightly “I do believe you, I trust you, I know you don’t have feelings for him, I just overreacted, and I know I’ve been doing it a lot, but he just, he gets under my skin” he sighed.
“I know” I breathed out “I know he is annoying, and I know that he acts all, flirty and crap, but D, I love you, Nathan is never going to change that” I said, leaning over and kissing him lightly on the cheek.
“I hate that sometimes he sees you more than me” Dean announced.
“Well, we live together, it’s bound to be the case” I sighed.
“We’ve been dating for two years, would us moving in with each other be so, crazy?” Dean asked.
I frowned a little, Dean had never mentioned the idea of moving in together before, and yes, two years is a long time, but the idea of living with him, for some reason it didn’t feel right.
“It isn’t crazy, but you just leased your place for another year” I reminded him.
“So move in with me then” Dean said.
“I own my place Dean, I’m not going to move out to live with you in a rental” I frowned.
“Really? You’re not willing to rent out your place, I’m sure Nathan would love a new person to screw with” Dean breathed.
I frowned “Cheap shot Dean” I sighed, shaking my head “Besides, you know how hard it was for me to save to buy that place” I pointed out.
“I could try and get out of my lease” Dean announced.
“You could try, but they’re pretty binding” I shrugged.
“If I do, would you want me to move in?” Dean questioned.
“I love when you are around at my place, I’d be happy for you to stay” I breathed, bitting my lip lightly, I knew he’d by the lie, Dean could never tell when I was lying.
“Good” Dean smiled, kissing me lightly on the lips.
We ordered some breakfast and coffee, and chatted, it was always easy to talk to Dean, and he was always able to listen.
It was one quality that made me love him, his dependable and caring nature.

Dean and I had spent the whole day together, we had breakfast, went shopping and just spent one on one time together, which we both always loved.
“We should road test me living here” Dean announced as we reached my apartment, he kissed my neck lightly as I attempted to open the front door.
I rolled my eyes, fumbling with the key as he placed his hands on my waist, holding me from behind and kissing along my neck and shoulders.
“Dean” I groaned.
“Hurry” Dean smirked against my skin, as soon as the door was open, he pushed me too my bedroom, causing me to giggle.
He lifted me up, bolting into the room and slamming the door behind us. As soon as I was on the bed, he crawled over, his lips meeting mine.
His hands gently ran up and down, undoing the buttons on my shirt slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates to begin with as this is a re-post.
fixed up some issues and hopefully it's working better now :)

Comments would be loved <3

--

Til next time,
Simz <3