Status: Active <3

Trouble

Wound Up

I slid from my bed early in the morning, it was about three am, I couldn’t sleep, I kept having flashbacks of the truck coming at me, these flashbacks kept jolting me from my sleep.
I went to the kitchen quietly, grabbing a cup and popping on the kettle, I never had tea, I usually went for coffee, but I needed something soothing, something that might help me sleep.
As I turned to grab the tea bags, Nathan’s voice sounded from behind me “You’re having tea?”.
I spun around to answer “Yeah, want one?” I asked.
“No, thanks, why are you having tea?” Nathan questioned.
“I can’t sleep” I sighed “Every time I try, I, I can see it happening again” I mumbled.
Nathan had driven me home and explained that he had never really left, he was planning to, but his immediate plan had been to live in his car. We had talked for most of the day, and it felt like we were partially back on track.
“And tea will help?” Nathan asked.
“Probably not, I just wanted to try and see if it worked” I shrugged.
“All it’ll do, is make you feel sick, you hate tea” Nathan reminded me.
“I don’t hate tea, I just, don’t like it all that much” I pointed out, filling the cup up with hot water and crindging slightly at the smell.
Nathan chuckled lightly and rolled his eyes.
“Don’t be rude” I mumbled.
“I could come and lie with you until you fall asleep if you wanted” Nathan offered “It’s always a little easier to get to sleep when someone’s next to you” he added.
I took a sip of the tea and pulled a face, turning and emptying it into the sink, earning another laugh from Nathan “ok” I said.
Nathan followed me into my room, slowly I curled up on the bed, sighing as Nathan curled up beside me, wrapping his arms around me “Is this ok?” he asked.
I nodded “its fine” I sighed.
“Ok, goodnight” Nathan said softly.
“Goodnight” I sighed.
It felt good to have him hold me so close, to know he was there to protect me, and even though things got bad, the fact that we could fall back into place now was a good thing.
I slowly faded off to sleep, more peaceful than before.

I woke up later on in the morning at nine am with Nathan’s arms still wrapped around me.
I bit my lip, sliding from his grasp and going to the bathroom, I washed my face and pulled my hair up before going to grab some clothes.
“Hey” Nathan’s voice sounded as I entered the room, I looked over to the bed, smiling as I spotted him rubbing his eyes and looking my way.
“Hi” I said softly.
“Did you sleep better?” Nathan asked.
I nodded.
“I bet it was because of that one sip of tea you had” Nathan smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.
“Probably” I said, grabbing some clothes to change into in the bathroom.
“You’re not working today are you?” Nathan asked.
I shook my head, I called them last night and told them I wouldn’t be going in” I sighed.
“Ok, so why are you up?” Nathan questioned.
“Because I’m awake” I shrugged.
“You’re to productive for your own good” Nathan announced.
“Some people prefer not to laze around all day” I shrugged.
“I am in the other portion of some people, I enjoy lazing around” Nathan pointed out.
I shook my head at him and rolled my eyes before taking off back to the bathroom.
I had a quick shower, feeling the hot water wash away invisible bruises that I felt from what had happened, and went back to the bedroom, bitting my lip as I spotted Nathan shirtless.
“You were quick” He said as he saw me enter the room, he was acting like he wasn’t shirtless, like this was all normal.
“Uh, yeah” I breathed.
“The pipes will still be hot then, I can hop in for a shower” Nathan said.
“You could have joined me” I said quickly, without thinking, I then shook my head “Um, I didn’t think before I said that” I mumbled, turning and fiddling with things on my dressing table.
“Why are you being weird?” Nathan asked.
“Am I being weird?” I questioned.
“Yeah” Nathan breathed.
“Maybe if you weren’t half naked I wouldn’t be” I breathed, turning round to face him.
Nathan suddenly grinned “So it’s the fact that I’m shirtless?” he asked.
“No” I frowned.
Nathan laughed “Ok” he said.
“Go shower” I mumbled.
Nathan moved to the door, passing me on the way, his hand touched my arm “Why are you so wound up?” he asked.
I bit my lip turning “Why?” I demanded.
“Wait, I know” Nathan breathed, he didn’t waste a second, his lips met mine and instantly, he was pinning me to the dresser.
My hands found his shoulders, holding onto the bare skin, grasping as I kissed him back.
His hands held onto me, fingers digging into the skin as he kissed me, his body pressed me against the dresser, leaving no distance between us.
His lips left mine, trailing to my neck, he licked and sucked the skin, causing me to gasp.
His hands trailed my body, moving to the bare skin of my legs, below my shorts.
He pulled them up, lifting me off the ground and holding me against his body as his lips trailed back to mine, he moved turning and carrying me to the bed, dropping me down and hovering over me “Am I about on track?” he asked, his voice low, raspy.
I nodded, breathing out shakily as his lips connected to the skin of my neck again, I was fed up with the slow speed, I pushed him back slightly and shifted, pulling off my top before leaning up, pulling him back into a kiss.
He moved from the kiss again, this time kissing down my body, his lips and tongue grazing every inch of skin as he worked his way down.
My eyes fluttered shut and I let out a soft mummer as he slowly began to kiss back up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kind of happy, kind of sad, this story is my favourite to write atm,
that makes me happy.
it makes me sad though, not to see any comments :(
I would love just 1 :P

Simz <3