Status: Active <3

Trouble

Dating

Ryan and I had gone out on a few dates over the two month, it’s safe to say you’d consider us to be dating, it was actually quite easy, simple, working together didn’t seem to affect our relationship at all. I guess you could say at the moment, we were a match made in heaven.
This morning we were meeting for coffee before work I smiled as I spotted him when I reached the café, he stood up as I approached him and kissed me lightly on the cheek “Hey” he said.
“Hey, you’re early for once” I commented.
“I’ve been getting better” Ryan reminded me.
“I guess I can take credit for that” I smiled.
Ryan nodded “You can, and you will” He smirked.
“So what’s going for breakfast this morning?” I asked.
“I ordered something already, we need to be finished by ten” Ryan commented “I got some pancakes and some French toast” He said.
“Sounds good” I said.
“You’re looking pretty this morning” Ryan announced.
“Well thanks, but does that mean I’m not looking pretty every other morning?” I asked.
“No, just exceptionally more so today” Ryan shrugged.
I rolled my eyes, smiling as Ryan grabbed my hand, holding onto it “So, you free this weekend?” he asked.
“For what exactly?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“My parents own this cabin in the hunter valley, they’re getting it cleaned this weekend and they need someone to go spend the weekend there to open it and supervise, they can’t so I have to” Ryan shrugged.
“A cabin, in the Hunter Valley?” I asked, the breath catching in my throat slightly.
Ryan nodded “Yeah, it should be fun” he said.
“You don’t think that it’s a little early in this for us to be going away together?” I asked.
“I didn’t think of it that way, but no” Ryan shrugged.
“No? Really?” I asked.
“We’ve only been dating two months, yes, but we’ve known each other a long time, I don’t think it’s a major deal” Ryan pointed out “So, yes or no?” He asked.
“This weekend?” I asked.
Ryan nodded.
I bit my lip “I, I guess that’d be nice” I breathed.
“I’ll not the enthusiasm” Ryan said, smiling a small smile.
“I’m sorry, no, it’s a great idea Ry, really, it just caught me of guard a little” I sighed.
“Well think it over, I have to go anyway, so if you decide it’s too much, it’s fine” Ryan shrugged.
“Your family really owns a cabin?” I asked.
“Yeah, they brought it when I was in high school” Ryan shrugged.
“Have you whisked girlfriends away to it before? I take it that’s your move?” I asked.
“No, actually I’ve never taken a girl there before” Ryan said.
“So why do you want to take me?” I asked.
“I guess it’s because I know that what we have is actually something really special and I want to share this place with you because it’s something special to me too” Ryan shrugged.
I leant over to him, pressing my lips to his and kissing him lightly “That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard” I breathed.
“I try” Ryan grinned.
Our food came now so we spent the time eating and chatting some more before making our way to work.

I was having Dinner with Ashley tonight, so I braced myself for over the top questions and remarks, we were meeting at my place, as soon as she arrived she looked me up and down and smiled “You look so, happy” She said.
“I do?” I asked.
“Yeah, you’re glowing” She announced.
“Right” I breathed.
“I bet it’s got to do with Dr sexy” Ashley smirked.
“You know I hate when you call him that” I frowned.
“Sorry” Ashley grinned “So how is it all going anyway, I feel like we haven’t talked in a while” Ashley said.
“We spoke two days ago” I reminded her.
“A lot can happen in two day’s” Ashley shrugged.
“No” I breathed.
“Seriously? Still, you guys have been dating for two months, and he’s been hot for you since he got here…” Ashley began.
“Drop it Ash, I don’t want to talk about it” I muttered.
“Me thinks someone is frustrated” Ashley grinned “So why don’t you make the first move?” She asked.
“Stop” I breathed.
“Come on” Ashley said, nudging me.
“I don’t know if he is interested in that at all Ashley, I’m not going to make and idiot of myself” I frowned.
“Seriously? Of course he is” Ashley sighed.
“Well I’ll find out this weekend for sure” I breathed.
“What’s this weekend?” Ashley asked.
“Ry’s parents have a cabin at the Hunter Valley, he has to go there for something and he asked me to go with him” I said.
“Oh, my, GOSH, that’s, I mean, that’s totally perfect” Ashley exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes “Are we ready for dinner, I’m starving” I commented.
“Yes, ok, lets go” Ashley said.
“So how’s Bri?” I asked.
“He’s good, nothing new to report, apart from the fact that he’s been pushing for us to start trying for a ba….” Ashley began, she then cut herself off “Um..” She stumbled.
“You guys are going to try for a baby?” I asked.
Ashley nodded.
“You didn’t want to say the word” I sighed.
“Well, after everything…” Ashley attempted.
“I’m not going to stop you from talking about having a baby Ashley, it’s a exiting thing, a good thing for you and Brian” I said.
“We haven’t decided anything, he has” Ashley sighed “I’m not quite there yet” She shrugged.
“Well I for one am glad that you’re at least thinking about it, you guys would be amazing parents” I smiled.
Ashley and I spent the evening as we usually did, eating and drinking, and it was great.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLEASE :P

Comments = LOVE <3

Simz