Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Gruesome Twosome

" Hanna this is Sergio Ramos and Pilar Rubio" Cristiano said, Introducing her to the less than friendly couple.

" Hi" she said smiling at them, they both just nodded at her and then turned back to Irina. How Rude she thought, as she picked up the nearest Menu.

" So have you settled into Madrid?" Irina asked, a little annoyed that Sergio and Pilar were being Rude towards Hanna.

" Yes, I am still in the Hotel, I am looking for a new flat" she said, ignoring the dirty looks she was getting from Sergio. He maybe hot but his attitude stank.

" About that, I want you to move in with me" Cristiano said, he wanted to get to know Hanna better, and didn't like that she was still living in a hotel room.

" I am fine at the hotel really" Hanna said not wanting to come across as a gold digger, she wanted to get to Know Cristiano as her brother, not to take advantage of him.

Cristiano waved her off, " You will be stay with me, so that is settled" he said, smirking at her.

" What he says goes, you better get used to it" Irina said, smiling gently at Hanna.

" Thank you Cristiano" Hanna said sort of relieved that she wouldn't be staying in a hotel any more.

" So have you met any hot Spanish guys yet?" Irina asked.

Hanna glanced at Sergio before she looked away, but not quick enough, he smirked at her as he caught her looking at him.

" No, I only been here a week" Hanna said, taking a sip of the wine Cristiano had ordered for her.

" I am sure they will be lining up for you" Irina teased.

Hanna shook her head before turning to Sergio. " So Sergio, you play with Cristiano?" she asked him, trying to be friendly.

" Si" he said, then turned round and muttered something to Pilar in Spanish, Making his Girlfriend laugh

Cristiano didn't like what he had said by the way he was looking at Sergio, Hanna felt a little happy that Cristiano was defending her.

" You Know, I find it very rude when you try to talk to someone, then they mock you" she said, looking directly at Sergio. Everybody at the table went quiet.

" You are more like Ronnie, than I thought, very straight forward" Sergio said, no warmth in his Voice.

Hanna glared at Sergio, he was speaking to her like she had personally done something to him. " What is your Problem?" she asked.

" I don't have a problem" he said, smiling coldly at her. He did have a problem, a very big one, he found Cristiano's little sister Charming and Beautiful. He couldn't have these thoughts, he was trying to be loyal to Pilar after his last discretion.

" You don't Huh?" you have Been cold towards me since the moment, I got here" she said. she didn't like rude people and would stick up for herself if need be.

Sergio stared at her for a few moments, before a slow grin appeared on his face. Hanna had the sudden urge to slap the grin right off his face.

" Maybe I just don't like Money Grabbers" he said, Sergio knew it was a low blow. He needed Hanna to hate him, then it would stop him from doing something he shouldn't.

" Sergio" Cristiano warned softly, he wouldn't have him insulting Hanna, when he didn't even Know her properly.

" You think, I am going to live of Cristiano? you Judgemental Idiot" she hissed, at Sergio.

" You are Moving in with him are you not?" Sergio said smugly.

" Just because I am moving in with him for the Moment, does not mean I will be living off him... I have my own money saved up" she said coldly. finally losing her cool with him.

" How did you save Money? are you an escort or something?" Pilar sneered, she didn't like the girl sitting in front of her. She saw the looks Sergio had been giving Hanna.

Hanna glared angrily at Pilar, who was she to assume untrue things about her. She went to reply, but decided she wasn't going to lower herself to Pilar or Ramos's standards.

" Cristiano why are you friends with such Idiots?" she asked, smiling when she saw Sergio frown at her question.

Cristiano Just Laughed and shrugged, he wasn't getting Involved, Hanna was handling herself brilliantly.

" I am starving" Hanna said suddenly, while looking through the Menu, she had still yet to order.

" You look like you eat enough already" Pliar said nastily, she earned a few gasps from the table, but Hanna kept her gaze on her Menu.

" Ramos, you better control your girlfriend, before I control her for you" Hanna warned. She lifted her head and looked at him, he stared back at her Moodily. The guy was sexy as hell but his Attitude was truly annoying.

" You wouldn't dare" Pilar snorted.

" Do you want to test me Pilar?" Hanna asked, glaring at the Brunette.

" Okay, Lets order some food" Cristiano suggested, trying to calm things down a little. He made a reminder to himself never to Invite Hanna to dinner with Sergio and Pilar again.

Hanna glanced at her watch, wondering when she could get out of here. Dinner had just been awful, she was never dining again with the gruesome twosome.

" I am Tired, think I am going to head back to the hotel" Hanna said standing up, she gave Irina and Cristiano a hug.

" Lets do this again, but without the gruesome twosome" Hanna said nodding at Sergio and Pilar.

Cristiano grinned at Hanna, " Yeah of course" he said.

" Night all, nice meeting you" Hanna said to Sergio and Pilar, she didn't mean a word of it. She smiled to herself as she walked out the Restaurant.

Hanna had been waiting outside for a taxi for about ten minutes , she was told she had at least another ten minute wait, So she could either stay outside or go back into the restaurant and spend the next ten minutes bitching with Sergio. She choose to stay outside.

Hanna looked up as the Restaurant door opened, and out walked Sergio. He grinned as he walked over to her.

" What are you still doing here?" he asked, he had thought she would have been long gone by now.

" Waiting on a Taxi you complete Moron" Hanna said, rolling her eyes at him.

" well you could have been stalking me" he said smiling at her, she shivered a little, he really was an attractive man.

" That is the funniest thing you have said all night" Hanna said sarcastically. She eyed him warily as he moved closer to her.

" I know what girls like you are like" he said smugly.

" Yeah? Please do share" Hanna said, pretending to be bored with Him.

" You are only after one thing" Sergio Mumbled, as he took a step closer to Hanna.

" I think you have me confused with Pilar" she said, glaring coldly at him.

Sergio reached out for Hanna and pulled her into his body, she looked up at him confused, wondering what he was playing at. He had a girlfriend currently waiting for him in the Restaurant.

" What are you doing Sergio?" she asked, he Ignored her and bent as if to kiss her, she turned her head so he got her cheek.

" Not in this Lifetime little boy" she whispered into his ear, before laughing in his face, he didn't look amused at all.

Sergio quickly took a step back from Hanna, a little stung by her rejection, all woman apart from her loved him. " Didn't want to kiss you anyway" he sulked.

Hanna Laughed even harder at him, he really was like a little kid who got told he couldn't have his favourite toy.

" Sure you didn't" she quipped, trying to keep a straight face.

" I don't Kiss easy girls" Sergio said, grinning at Hanna. He kinda respected her a little more, for not making it so easy for him.

" That right there is a lie, and the Prove is in the Restaurant" Hanna said smirking a little.

Sergio shook his head a little, before he moved closer to Hanna again. She rolled her eyes at him, like she was going to give into him that easily. He pushed her back up against the wall, using all his body weight to keep her there.

" Can't Breathe" Hanna said, attempting to push Sergio off her and failing badly.

" That is what a lot of girls tell me... when they are in my company" Sergio said cockily.

" Cocky Much?" Hanna said, raising her eyebrow at Sergio, who just looked a little bit pleased with himself that he had managed to trap Hanna against the wall.

" Will you get off me Sergio, I have a date tonight" Hanna lied., she cursed softly when she felt his hands slip down to the base of her back.

" What are you doing Ramos?, Cristiano could walk out any second" Hanna warned.

" I don't care, I just like teasing you, it so easy to do" he said laughing. He moved his hand to cup her face. Hanna looked him straight in the eye, she knew what he wanted, but she wasn't about to give him it.

" I am not going to kiss you Ramos" Hanna said stubbornly.

" Really?" he said, smirking down at her as he ran his thumb across her lips.

Hanna tried to ignore Sergio's touch but it was so hard when he was standing so close to her, he lowered his head, so there lips were inches a part, she need to end this and now.

Sergio smiled into the kiss as he felt Hanna responding. They Kiss didn't last very long as Hanna finally found the strength to Push him away.

" Stay away from me" she hissed as she rushed over to Her taxi that had finally arrived.