Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Conflicting Emotions

Hanna thanked Jamie as he handed her a fresh drink, she had agreed to go to one of his friends parties with him. She needed to make friends if she was going to spend time in Spain.

" So how are you liking staying with Cristiano?" Jamie asked, as he eyed the drunk people that had just fell onto the floor.

" Its great, we get on well, but give it a couple of months and we will probably be at each others throats" Hanna joked, taking a sip of her drink.

" So you are planning staying a while in Spain?" Jamie asked, he liked Hanna and would like to see her More. He knew she was reluctant to get into a relationship, but he hoped that she would change her mind, once she spent more time with him.

" Yes, I have even got a job lined up" Hanna said, a little excited. Cristiano had somehow managed to get her a Job with Real Madrid. It was Just some office work, but It was a Job.

" That is good, maybe we can hang out more?" Jamie
said hopefully, trying not to come across too desperate.

Hanna smiled at him, she liked him but not in a boyfriend way, although who said they had to label anything. She was glad she had come out with Jamie tonight, he was a great listener.

" So what do you want to do now?" Jamie asked, looking at his watch they had been at the party a few hours and he knew it was getting late.

" I think I should go, Cristiano is probably wondering where I am" she said softly. She noticed the disappointment in Jamie's eyes.

" Please stay" he said quietly.

Hanna looked at him and sighed " You know, I am not looking for a relationship" she said. She needed to make that clear as he seemed the type to get clingy.

" Yeah, Neither am I" he lied, moving closer to Hanna, he just wanted to have some fun tonight and then take it from there.

Hanna stared at him for a few more minutes, before she leaned in and kissed him. The kiss was so different from Sergio's kiss. There wasn't much Passion in this kiss, she was about to pull away, but Jamie's hand at the back of her head stopped her from doing so.

Jamie pulled away and grabbed her hand and began leading her upstairs to one of the unused bedrooms. She didn't have the heart to say no to him, he looked so eager. She knew she would probably regret this tomorrow.

" That was great" Jamie said flopping down beside her, she forced a smile on her face. She hadn't really enjoyed the sex at all, she felt bad that she had to fake it, but he didn't seem to notice.

" Yeah it was, I think I should be heading home soon" she said, sitting up and looking for her clothes. she was pulled back down onto the bed.

" Just stay the night" he said, grinning down at her, he began to kiss down her neck, she needed to put a stop to this, she couldn't fake it again. " Jamie" she whispered, but it came out like a moan, so he Just carried on. " Jamie stop, I don't want to" she said pushing him off her.

" Was it something I did?" he asked hurt in his voice, making Hanna feel really guilty.

" No, I am just tired" she said, forcing a smile on her face.

" Okay, well lets go to sleep" he said putting her into an embrace,she relaxed into it and waited till he fell asleep before she pulled away.

Hanna's Phone beeped, she cursed looking back at Jamie to see if he was still sleeping, Thankfully he was. She quickly read the text message.

" Got your Number from your Brothers phone, he really shouldn't leave that lying about" Sergio x

Hanna was going to kill Cristiano, even if it wasn't really his fault. She had been avoiding Sergio since he had kissed her two weeks ago, but he doesn't seem to be taking the hint.

" So are you having fun at the Party? Meet anyone? Sergio x

Hanna cursed Cristiano, he couldn't keep anything to himself. She found that OUT in the weeks she had come to know him.

Hanna quickly typed a response. " Yes, I had fun, and it's none of your Business if I have met someone".

Sergio's response came quick " So you were a naughty girl?, well if you ever need to a real Man give me a call, good night x

Hanna snorted at his text, he really did think he was god's gift to woman. She wondered what Pilar would make of his text's to her. Hanna smiled slyly to herself before she drifted off to sleep, she could cause trouble if she wanted too.

It had been two weeks since, Hanna slept with Jamie, she had somehow found herself In a relationship,she really didn't want to be in. He was a nice guy but just wasn't for her. She had tried to call things off but something always came up.

" I am going home today" she said to Jamie. He looked over at her, wondering why she needed to go back, he thought they were having so much fun, Just the two of them.

" Why?" Jamie asked, frowning a little.

" Nobody has really seem me in two weeks, I need to let everyone know, I am still alive" Hanna said. Getting to stand up but Jamie pulled her back down onto his lap.

" Five more Minutes" he said, before kissing her. she let the kiss continue till his hand slid up her top, then she moved away.

" Jamie you know I don't have time for that" she said, getting frustrated with his behaviour.

" Yes you do" he said pulling her mouth back onto his, she bit down on his lip, not hard just enough to let him know he was pushing it.

" I will call you later" Hanna said, grabbing her bag and rushing out the room, she needed to break up with him soon, he was getting too heavy with her.

Hanna arrived back at Cristiano's house, she looked around at all the cars parked outside. He Obviously had his team mates over today. She looked down at her clothes, she was about to walk into a house full of hot footballers and she looked liked a Tramp, It was just so typical.

Walking into the house, she slammed the door shut and flung her bag by the door, before looking for Cristiano, but instead finding Irina.

" What is the occasion?" she asked Irina.

" We are just having a little fun time" she said, eyeing the Mark on Hanna's Neck.

" Looks like you had a little fun time too" she said smirking at Hanna.

Hanna turned to the nearest Mirror and let out a gasp, Jamie had left a massive love bite on her neck. She slowly turned back to Irina, who was wanting details.

" Yes we had a bit of fun, but as from today, we are so over" she said as they made their way out to the back garden.

" Hanna where the hell have you been?" Cristiano shouted at her as soon as he saw her. "And what is that on your Neck" he yelled again.

Everybody turned to Hanna, and their gaze landed on her neck, she pushed her hair to the side to hide the Love bite.

" Did you have to Embarrass me like that?" she asked Cristiano, hitting him on the arm.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to shout that loud, so what have you been up to?" he asked. He was a little annoyed that Jamie was keeping his sister all to himself.

" Just been hanging out with New friends" Hanna said.

" So we can see" quipped Sergio, as she walked over to them.

" Shut up" Hanna said glaring at Sergio, she didn't like him, he made her feel all sorts of crazy.

Sergio grinned at her, " Didn't take you long to drag some poor fool into bed" he said.

" Aw what is the Matter Ramos, Jealous?" Hanna taunted.

Serigo let out a forced chuckle, he didn't want to let Hanna know she was close to hitting the mark. " As if I would be Jealous, you are not my type of girl, I don't like cheap girls" he said smirking at her.

" Yeah because Pilar doesn't scream Cheap" she said sarcastically before turning back round to Cristiano. " Where is the drink?" she asked him.

Over by the Pool" he said then turned back to Benzema and continued their talk about the season ahead.

Hanna walked over and grabbed a beer, she let her eyes wander and they finally landed on Sergio. He may be a dick, but he was hot, she Certainly wouldn't mind a night with him. She frowned at the thought, where had that come from. She quickly finished her beer and grabbed another, she planned on getting drunk tonight.

Hanna was on her fourth or Fifth Beer, she sort of lost count about an hour ago. She was Tipsy as she was Introduced to the whole Madrid team, most of them were friendly especially Karim and Luka. Hanna swapped numbers with their girlfriends, they planned to go to Brunch next week sometime.

Hanna's Phone beeped, she looked down at it and groaned. It was Jamie, he was wondering when she would be back at his.

" I am staying at Cristiano's tonight" she quickly texted him.

" Oh come on, I will make it worth you while" he hit back.

She groaned as she wrote her next text. " No Jamie, I need to spend time with my family, Maybe tomorrow" she said then quickly turned her phone off.

" Ugh Men" she muttered as she climbed into the pool, she felt someone climb in beside her. She looked to her left and cursed of course he would be there taunting her.

" Problem?" he asked, grinning at her.

Hanna wasn't sure if it was the drink, or if she Just wanted someone to talk to, but she found herself talking to Sergio.

" Just some Guy am seeing, he just won't take no for an answer..... Ugh why am I telling you this? she said looking at Sergio.

" Maybe because you like me?" he said, with a hopeful look in his eyes.

" Keep dreaming Ramos" Hanna hit back, even if she did like him, she would never admit it.

" I shall, you and me" he said, suggestively moving his hips.

Hanna couldn't help but laugh, he looked ridiculous.

" You are such a whore" she said, splashing him with some water.

" Takes one to know one" he teased, Moving in front of her.

Hanna liked this Sergio, where they could have a bit of a fun and Joke. " If you think I am kissing, you are sadly mistaken" she said.

" Who said I was going to kiss you? Cocky Much?" he said laughing at her, But that didn't stop him from moving closer to her.

Hanna could feel his breath on the back of her neck, she was wearing on of Irina's Bikini's, It was a little small but it covered everything she didn't want people to see. She felt Sergio play with the sting on her back.

" Ramos what are you doing?, I hate you" she groaned.

" Hate is such a strong word" he said, pushing her up against the pool wall.

Hanna looked around the garden, it looked like they were alone. " I am still not kissing you" she said again, but with less conviction than earlier.

Sergio just rose his eyebrow at her, and lowered his mouth to her neck. She let out a moan as he began to kiss her neck, she knew she should be stopping this, but it felt so good.

Hanna flung her arms around Sergio's neck as his mouth hovered over hers. They stared at each other, daring the other to make the first move. Hanna stayed still, she was letting Sergio do all the hard work.

" I hate you" she whispered to him.

" Sure you do, that is why you let me kiss you neck for about five Minutes" he said smugly.

Hanna raised her hand to hit him, but he was too fast for her and had her arm round her back. Sergio never gave her a warning as he crashed his lips on hers. She refused to kiss him back for like two seconds, but when he pushed his tongue into he mouth, she thought to hell with it, why Not Enjoy it.