Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Feeling Guilty

A loud Bang sprang the couple apart, Hanna looked over to the house. She could hear Cristiano shouting at someone. Probably Fabio, she never knew him that well but he didn't seem that Bright.

Pushing away from Sergio, Hanna climbed out the pool. Hanna had just wrapped a towel around herself, when Pilar walked into the garden. She looked between Sergio and Hanna with a suspicious look on her face.

" Hey Babe" Pilar said, smiling softly at Sergio.Pilar completely ignored Hanna, not like Hanna expected Pilar to talk to her anyway.

Hanna rolled her eyes as she walked past the happy couple. She wasn't hanging out to watch them get all cosy with each other.Hanna quickly made her way back into the house and decided that Maybe Going to Jamie's tonight was the best idea.

" I thought you were staying here tonight?" Cristiano said as he handed Hanna her keys, a little while later.

" I was, But I've changed my mind" she said, avoiding looking at Sergio. Who had just walked back into the house with his happy girlfriend. she didn't want him to know he was the reason why she changed her mind.

" Not leaving on My account are you?" Pilar asked smugly, as she wrapped her arm around Sergio's waist.

" Nope, I already had plans" Hanna lied, as she quickly put on her coat.

" Who is the unlucky guy?" Pilar asked, Ignoring Sergio's warnings to be nice.

" Just a Guy I met at the hotel a couple of weeks ago" Hanna said, Picking up her bag and walking to the door.

" You will be back tomorrow right?" Cristiano asked, he wanted to spend some time with her.

" Yes, I will be around in the afternoon sometime, see you tomorrow" she said, walking out the house quickly Hanna needed to stay away from Sergio. She clearly was attracted to him, but he had a girlfriend, Maybe Jamie would be a welcome distraction for her after all.

Jamie had been surprised to see Hanna turn up at his door around Midnight. " Wasn't expecting you tonight" he said, as he let her into his room, he was still staying at the hotel for some strange reason, he wouldn't tell Hanna why..

" Yeah My brother's party got boring" she lied, as she dropped her bag onto the floor.

Jamie pulled her into his arms quite roughly, Hanna looked at him wondering what was up with him. " Careful" she said, as he pressed his lips to hers.

He ignored her and pushed her down onto the bed. " I said Careful" she hissed at him, starting to think that coming here was a bad Idea.

Hanna looked over at Jamie as he laid beside her, he had been quite rough with her tonight and she didn't like it. It was like he was trying to prove a point her.

" I am sorry, if I was too rough" he said quietly, he liked her a lot and he had smelled Men's aftershave on her and got a little Jealous.

" Apology accepted" Hanna said turning to face him, There was something bothering him.

Jamie smiled at her before turning on his side and going to sleep. Maybe using Jamie as a distraction would not be the best Idea. She had to put an end to this, she didn't want to hurt him.

Hanna was woken by her Phone Vibrating on the Bedside table, Groaning softly she reached over for it wondering who would be messaging her this early in the Morning.

" Hope you enjoyed the sex you had, Clearly to forget about me SR4 X

Hanna shook her head in disbelief, before she fired a text back to him.

" Sex was that great, I didn't think about you at all" she Typed before sending.

It wasn't long before she received another text from Sergio.

" That is such a shame, I am disappointed, You are all I can think about" x

Hanna stared down at the text, wondering what was going through Sergio's Mind. They didn't know each other enough to think about each other all the time.

" Well stop thinking about me, you have a girlfriend" Hanna quickly typed back. She glanced over at Jamie, he was still sleeping.

" Come on, Just admit you want me, that Kiss between us last night said so" x

Hanna chuckled a little as she typed another message for him, he seemed to be the type that never gives up.

" You should see someone for your delusion's" she fired back.

" You will come round I will make sure of it, See you soon Hanna, That is a Promise" x

Hanna smirked a little at Sergio's Text, he really did think he could get get her so easily. Well he was in for a nasty shock, and she couldn't wait to deliver it to him.

Hanna placed her phone back on the table and turned to go back to sleep, but it seemed Jamie had other Ideas.

Jamie's hands started to creep down her body, she shook her head at him, she wasn't in the mood this morning.

" No Jamie" she said, pushing his hands off her body.

He Ignored her completely and placed his hands on her hip and tried to pull her closer to him, but she could be really stubborn when she wanted to be.

" I said No Jamie" she said, pushing him away from her, she quickly climbed out of bed and moved to get dressed.

" Where are you going?" he asked, looking at his alarm clock, it was still early.

" To Cristiano's, I think we need to cool things a little you are becoming far to clingy" Hanna said.

" Okay we should take a few days away from each other" he said, not wanting to lose Hanna for good.

" Jamie this needs to end, I don't feel anything for you" she said Honestly .

" Oh" he said quietly, she saw the hurt in his eyes before he looked down to the floor.

Hanna moved closer to him, she felt sorry for him, maybe she had been a little harsh at breaking things off with him.

" I am sorry Jamie" she said before hugging him, he wrapped his arms around her. She went to move away but he wouldn't let her, he began kissing down Hanna's neck, It felt good but she couldn't let it continue.

" Jamie No, I meant what I said" she said, attempting to move out of his Embrace.

" Please Hanna give me one more chance" he pleaded, as his hands slipped under her top.

Hanna could feel herself began to give in, she looked down at him, he looked kinda pathetic and that is when she pulled away. She couldn't force something that wasn't there.

" I am sorry Jamie, you deserve better" she said pressing a quick kiss to his head, before she gathered her stuff and left him room. He was a nice Guy, and there lied the Problem. Her usual type was Bad boys, a bit like Sergio. She quickly pushed Sergio to the back of her head, there would no her and Sergio, even if he had thought otherwise.

It had been a few days since Hanna had cooled things with Jamie.They had somehow how managed to stay friends, something she was happy about as she could do with a few friends about now. Hanna had got rid of one problem, only for another Problem to appear Sergio.

Sergio, Kept chasing her, he was constantly messaging and flirting with her Twitter. He had recently started following her, she refused to follow him, she knew he would just flood her DMs with dirty tweets. Sergio's Behaviour when he was at the house Visiting Cristiano was Completely different. He either Ignored her or made Crude remarks about her appearance.

" Hello earth to Hanna?" Irina said, waving her hand in front of Hanna's face. She had noticed that Hanna had been a little distracted lately, even Cristiano was starting to notice and usually it took him a while to notice things like this.

" Sorry was in a daydream, what were you saying? Hanna said looking at Irina.

" I was asking you, if you wanted to come out with Cristiano and I, this weekend" Irina said.

" Where are you going?" Hanna asked, Not wanting to have to endure another dinner with Pilar and Sergio.

" There's a new club that has Just opened, we are going to check it out. You up for it?" Irina asked.

" Yeah, It sounds fun" Hanna said, she could do with having a little no boy drama fun.

" Great, Cristiano will he happy, he wants to spend more time with you" Irina said.

Hanna felt a little Guilty that she hadn't been spending that much time with her Brother. That would change now she was no longer seeing Jamie.

" I want to spend time with him too" Hanna said,as they paid for their Lunch.

" No being distracted by Men" Irina teased as they walked to the car.

" Oh please, I can go a night without being boy crazy" Hanna said, as she climbed into the car. She would prove to Cristiano and Irina that she could go one night without talking about Men.