Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Anniversary

Chris and I walked hand in hand in the path behind his house. We celebrated our semi victory with the other guys for awhile. Then we stayed a little with Austin and Alan. Now we were back at Chris's house. We were walking in comfortable silence. I could hear the nearby stream. And I heard a few crickets. It was nice. It felt great to finally have some peace and take a sigh of relief. I rubbed circles on Chris's hand with my thumb. I was so happy to have him back. I didn't have to worry because he could clearly hold his own, he proved that already. I felt a little guilty for doubting him but he reassured me that it was okay.

We reached the part of the stream where Chris first told me he was a vampire. He turned to me, he looked to be deep in thought. More like debating on something.

"Chris?" I asked gently. He snapped out his trance he looked at me.

"I um wanted to ask..if you know like I-i mean I like you a lot and I'm hoping you like me..a lot back because I mean if you don't I understand" I started to giggle as he spoke quickly l and nervously. He bit his lip.

"I do like you..a lot" I nodded as I giggled. He smiled in relief.

"I was wondering..if you wanted to make us..official" He spoke carefully as if he was preparing for rejection. My entire body just exploded with happiness. Chris Cerulli, the most good looking, caring and loving person ever wanted to be my boyfriend. Of all people, me!

"Yes!!" I shouted and threw my arms around his neck. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me before spinning me around. As the spin began to slow, I caressed his cheeks and gently pressed my lips to his. His arms tightened around me as he deepened the kiss. The kiss was slow but intense. I parted my lips just enough for him to slip his tongue pass. I shivered as his warm tongue wrapped against mine. I don't think I could ever get enough of kissing him.

He was so perfect.

This moment was so perfect. It couldn't get any better than this.
☆☆☆☆

One Month Later

Approaching our one month anniversary, I can say it's been the greatest time of Mt life. After I was cleared, I moved back home, not willingly. Not much changed at home. My parents were still the same. But I wasn't there to be miserable with them. Instead I spent every day with Chris, Austin and Alan. Dating Chris has been amazing. He was the perfect boyfriend. And I liked acting all coupley with him. You know holding hands and giving each other kisses on the cheek, making each other blush rosey red by giving each other compliments. We were basically inseparable. Everyday after school we would go out, doing anything just to be together. For once in my life I could say that I was happy. I didn't care about my shitty school or my shitty excuses for parents. I had a fucking vampire boyfriend and a huge group of vampire friends. Friends that truly cared about me and that I cared about greatly. I would be sitting in class texting Angelo, Ricky, Alan, Ghost, Balz and my newest friends Ryan, from Chris's clan of creations, Tino, Aaron and Phil from Austin's clan. I thought Phil was a goofy motherfucker. He was extremely laid back, like he was constantly high. It was pretty funny really. I had came to the conclusion that vampires were better company. And Danny has been gone. Ever since that night, there has been no sign of him or any of his crew. It's like they accepted defeat. Although Chris wasn't too convinced, I didn't dwell on it too much. Fuck Danny.

Tonight was our anniversary and double date with Alan and Austin. We were going to see a movie then go out to dinner. I told Chris I didn't want anything fancy. Just being with him was enough for me, our best friends being there was a huge bonus.
I decided to dress nicely. Sorta nicely. I was dressed in my silk long sleeve shirt with the black buttons and front pocket. A pair of black skinny jeans with a small chain hanging in the back and a pair of studded black and grey high top Converse. I wore the tighter jeans that Chris liked so much. One day I wore them to school, and Chris and I ended up in a heated make out session on Austin's desk. He freaked the fuck out when he found me with my shirt off, laid back on his desk and Chris between my legs, unbuttoning his own shirt. He banned kissing all together in his class that day.

Chris picked me up at 7:30 and drove to the movie theater. Alan called and said they we were running late because they lost track of time as they were..busy. Laughed hard at that one. So Chris and I decided to go to a clothes store just to look around. We were currently arguing over which studded belts were better.

"Look this one has rainbow studs on it!" I pointed to the belt. Chris shook his head with a little sassy attitude.

"Yeah but this one is white with black diamonds. It's a no brainer babe" He answered simply.

"Bullshit" I crossed my arms. He smiled before wrapping his arms around me.

"Humph" I said as I looked away, pretending to be angry. He smiled and nuzzled my neck.

"Your so cute when your pouty Kade" He mumbled as he pressed soft kisses to my neck. I bit my lip to hide a smile.

"I'm not pouty" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He started to gently bite my neck.

"Babe stop that!" I giggled and tried to pull away from him but his arms held me in place.

"No baby let me kiss you"He whined against my neck. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. It made me feel so warm inside. Then his phone started to ring. He pulled away from me and looked at it before answering.

"Are you guys finally here?" He laughed so I'm guessing it was Alan. He laughed before nodding.

"Alright we're coming" He said before hanging on.

"Finally" I said before taking his hand. He led me out the store and we walked down the walkway leading to the movie theater. I saw Alan running up to us as we came into sight. Immediately I ran to him and we hugged each other and kissed each other's cheeks.

"Hey Kade" Austin smiled as he came up behind Alan and put his arms around his waist. I smiled and backed up, feeling Chris's arms around mine.

"Hi Aus" I said, leaning into Chris.

"One month. I'm glad to see you guys happy" Austin smiled at us. I couldn't agree with him more. I was happy. With Chris, I'm blissful.

"No one makes me happier than my Kade" He spoke before kissing my cheek.

"Come on. The movie starts in a few minutes" Alan said, leading the way. We followed behind them. I pulled my wallet out while Alan distracted Austin and Chris. Every time we went out, they would argue over who will pay. I handed the clerk the money and she handed me four movie tickets.

"Thank you. Have a nice day" I smiled before walking back to the guys.

"Ahhh Kade you got the tickets" Alan said loudly. Winked at me and we both giggled. Chris and Austin looked at me.

"Kade!" They said at the same time.

"Hey I'm not listening to the arguing this time" I defended myself. And before they could protest, Alan and I glared at them both, causing them to close their mouths.

"Mmhmm that's what I thought. Now come on I want candy" I reached for Chris and he pulled me into his arms, kissing my forehead. We walked over to the candy counter and Alan basically picked out one of everything. We all shook our heads at him as Austin paid for the candy. I shushed Chris before he could say anything. We then wondered off to find our theater, eventually finding it. It was supposed to be a romantic horror film even though I don't know how those two mix but whatever. We took our seats at the top. It was very secluded. I lifted the arm rest to cuddle into Chris as we shared a bag of skittles.

"I know it's your anniversary but try not to fuck in the theater" Austin said to us seriously. As if on cue, all three of us smacked his head.

"I have courtesy of the people around me" Chris said before popping a few skittles in his mouth. Austin gave him a deadpan look.

"Yeah say that to my desk Chris" He said, putting emphasis on "desk". I couldn't help it. So I turned into Chris, laughing hysterically as he held his own laughter. Alan didn't hide it though. He was laughing loudly. A few people shushed up and I flipped them off. Then the movie started.

~~
About halfway through the movie, the screaming in the movie was unbelievable. It was so loud and it sounded so real. Like there was people screaming in the building. I covered my ears for a second. I then felt Chris tense up. I looked up at him and he was looking around, as if looking for something. I looked over at Alan and Austin, they were doing the same thing. I then started to smell something...burning. Like burning wood or something.

"You smell that?" I asked. Chris then got up, grabbing my hand. We walked down the giant steps with Alan and Austin following behind us. We turned the corner and the smell got stronger. We walked down the hallway and Chris kicked the door open. I almost screamed. There were people running frantically, pushing and bumping into each other. There was smoke filling the entire building. It was like a horror scene.

"Alan get Kade out of here!" Chris pushed me towards Alan who took my hand. I looked at Chris with wide eyes.

"We'll find you go go go!" Austin shouted. I gripped Alan's hand as he pulled me through the crowd. It was fucking crazy. So many people hitting me and pushing me, trying to get out. My heart was beating crazily. Then my hand slipped out of Alan's. I didn't see him anywhere.

"Alan!" I shouted. I started to panic and I stumbled backwards. But I ended up bumping into someone. I turned to apologize but I froze. I had to be fucking dreaming.

"Mmm we meet again" His british accent was cocky. His arms wrapped around me and I immediately started to panic. I kicked and thrashed against his iron grip. I looked forward and saw Alan rushing to me. He grabbed my arm and yanked me out Danny's arms.

"Leave him alone!!" Alan shouted before punching Danny square in the face. He stumbled back, holding his nose. Before I could react, Alan grabbed my arms and slung me onto his back.

"Alan what are you doing?!?!" I yelled in his ear.

"Just hold on to me" He commanded. I laced my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

Everything became a blur. Literally I could not see anything. The air was smacking my ass in the face. It actually stung a little because the air became so cold. Tears started to fall so I hid my face in Alan's hair. I guess this is how fast vampires run. I remembered Chris telling me they were much faster but I didn't think it was this fast. He was like a bullet traveling through the air.
Finally we came to a stop after what seemed like forever. I opened my eyes and noticed we were at my house. I reluctantly released my death grip on Alan and stood on shaky legs. What a ride..

He immediately pulled his phone out.

"Austin Danny was there and he probably set the fire!" He spoke frantically. He waited a second before pulling the phone away from his ear. "Go ahead babe" He said louder.

"That's not all he did. There was a fucking massacre at the restaurant we were planning on going to. And something else..he put a bomb on our car Alan" I looked at Alan, horrified. His face was...pissed..and scared to death. "Thank God Chris didn't trust anything. So we planned on traveling the natural way. Where are you two?" He asked, his voice was strained and a little angry.

"We had are little run in with Danny. He tried to take Kade but I got him away and we got out just in time. We are at his house" He paced back and forth.

"Alright we are coming to get you" He said before hanging up. I ran into the house, happy it was empty and jumped on the couch. I turned the TV on and was joined by Alan. I flipped to the news and sure enough, they were talking about it.

"...Police reported after getting the fire under control and cleaning the building out, they found that all the fire exits were either jammed or blocked" I gasped and Alan and I looked at each other.

"That motherfucker was really trying to kill us." Alan said to me. I thought about it for a minute before speaking.

"Not kill us. I think scare us" He looked at me weirdly.

"Explain" He said to me and I turned my body completely towards his.

"He blocked the fire exits but not the front doors?? What type of bad guy forgets about the front doors? Plus he could have killed me and you in that moment. Whether you hit him or not. I think he was making a comeback" He seemed to think about it then realization came across his face and he nodded in agreement.

"Your right. I'm pretty sure your right. And if he knew what we were doing, he must have been tracking us. He killed everyone in the restaurant where we were gonna eat. He's been tracking all of us" Alan laid his head back and sighed.

"So much for a night of fun for our anniversary" I sighed and shook my head. Fucking Danny. Of all the days he picks this one. Hell since he's been tracking us, he probably knew today was Chris and I's anniversary. I sighed again.

"They are close" Alan said as he got up. I got up and followed him outside. Sure enough I saw Austin and Chris stopping a few feet away and walking up to us. I reached for Chris and he took me in his arms. I signed in relief as I slid my arms around his waist.

"Today was good while it lasted" He chuckled sadly. I sighed as I looked up at him.

"There are other anniversaries" I reassured him. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"So what are we gonna do about Danny?" Alan asked. I felt Chris tense up but before he could speak his phone rang. He pulled it out and answered quickly.

"Cerulli" He answered professional like. A few seconds passed and his face twisted into horror. "A-alright" He stuttered before hanging up. He looked at Austin.

"We need to..um go. Alan take Kade to my house please" He said as he let go of me.

"Chris what's wrong?" I asked him. But he didn't look at me or answer me. I was feeling kinda hurt that he wouldn't tell me. I felt Alan grab my hand. I looked around and saw that they were gone.

"We have to run. Brace yourself"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the time gap :( it's for affects. Please comment :)