Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

What The ***?!

"Kade...run" Ghost whispered to me as he pushed me behind him. But I couldn't move. I was paralyzed with fear..and anger. I was staring at the man who killed my parents, wants me dead and wants my boyfriend dead. And he just smiled at me. Attractive to say the lease but I know better.

"Please stay love...I'm sure Chris will enjoy watching me suck the life out of your pretty little body...shame really" He licked his lips as he continued to smile at me. "I would keep you for myself...your such a cute little thing...but you just mean so much to Cerulli that you just have to die" He took a step forward and I saw Ghost tense up. I stared at him, wide eyed. No way Ghost and I can take him. Not only is Danny like Ghost's great grandfather from a different fucking era, but he could snap me like a fucking twig...a very small and weak twig. To say in the least, we were so fucked. But...I had a plan...not really a plan when laid out step by step..

"You know you won't live..if you kill me" I had finally found my voice. He cocked an eyebrow at me and Ghost did the same.

"Pardon me?" Danny asked politely. Come on...piss him off. I was hoping this would work..if I can only get him angry.

"Chris can kill you..no matter how old you are" I grinned at him and he snorted at my remark. Ghost looked at me like I was bat shit crazy. My plan would give us enough time to escape.

"Do you have a death wish?" Ghost whispered to me.

"Go with it" I mouthed to him. He looked unsure but otherwise said nothing. I think I might have a deathwish with this multiple hole 80% percent chance of us dying plan. But it was worth a shot. Well..no it wasn't.

"Chris can't kill me so easily" Danny scoffed. Time for the acid.

"Yeah but he sure did drive that stake through Ash like it was nothing...say wasn't she older?" I inclined. And that did it. All joking and cockiness left his face in two nano seconds. Instead the saw the black veins grow from his eyes and he bared his very sharp fangs at me. Ghost looked at me with a 'are you fucking crazy we're about to die!!' Look.

"Distract him!" I whispered as I ran.

"WHAT?!?!" He screamed before Danny tackled him to the floor. The look on Danny's face was the scariest thing I have ever seen. But I couldn't let the fear get to me. I ran a few more feet and turned to see Ghost fighting brutally for his life. But I gasped as I saw Danny raise a stake just as he pinned Ghost down. Dammit that was not part of the plan!!! Panicked I ran back and jumped on Danny's back.

"No!!!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms and legs around Danny. He immediately started to thrash as he tried desperately to get me off. I clung onto him for dear life as he tried to toss me off.

"Get off you little brat!" He snapped before gripping my arm. I screamed as I heard it snap and he managed to throw me off. My body flew through the air before my back smacked against something hard. Felt like a goddamn boulder! My back and head exploded in pain. I whimpered as I reached back and touched my head, wincing a little. I pulled my fingers back and saw blood coating them. Dammit! Why am I always getting fucked up!?

"Kade!!" I heard Ghost scream and I looked forward. Danny had him down again. I tried to move my right arm and I screamed out in agony. Great my good arm is out! Oh well left its time to shine. I reached back with my non broken arm and grabbed the gun out my waistband. I crawled forward, hissing as my back was in searing pain and my head was throbbing. I aimed and didn't hesitate. I closed my eyes and fired. The sound of the gunshot echoed throughout the cemetery and it startled me. Seconds later..I heard Danny.

"Bloody hell!!" He shouted, indicating the wooden bullet hit him. I kept my eyes shut as I fired again...and again..and again... I fired until I was out of bullets and Danny was crying out. I looked over and saw Ghost pushing Danny off him and I watched Danny squirm around in the dirt. Ghost flashed over to me and picked me up bridal style.

"Dammit!" I hissed in pure pain. I glanced down and saw blood on a grave. I hit someones grave! I felt instantly disrespectful.

"Let's go" Ghost said quickly and started running. We reached the car in no time at all and I was being put in the front seat. I had no time to.process but soon we were zooming down the road. I mean fucking zooming!

I held my head with my good arm and rested my broken one on my lap.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!?!" Ghost screamed at me as he drove.

"Hey my plan wasn't perfect..but it worked..sort of" I muttered and I heard him scoff.

"What the hell was your plan?!? Get Danny pissed so he can torture us to death?!"

"No I was hoping you'd distract him long enough so I can get away far enough to aim at his heart properly to shoot!" I explained, more like defended. It wasn't that bad of a plan.

"That's a suicide Kade!! And look at you! Your injured badly!!" He snapped at me.

"Well it worked so be happy!!" I snapped right back at him. Although I was definitely on top of Danny's Most Wanted, I was glad to still be breathing for now. But I wasn't sure what I should be scared of more....Danny's Most Wanted or Chris's "What the fuck" Wrath that was SURELY waiting for me when I got back. By the look on Ghost's face as we neared the house, "What The Fuck" wrath made Danny look like an angel.
*****

Chris was standing outside the gate with Austin and Alan on his ranks. And he did not look happy...not happy at all. My heart raced and I gulped as Ghost stopped the car a few feet away. I honestly contemplated on staying in the car, because the look on Chris's face was downright scary. "What the fuck" wrath...

I decided against staying in the car because it rendered useless and I didn't wanna piss him off even more. So with that, Ghost and I got out the car. My head was pounding and I felt as if my back was about to give out. Chris walked up to me, glaring at me so intensely, I was too scared to speak. He bit into his wrist and tore the flesh. He grabbed the back of my head, making me whimper and forced his wrist against my mouth. I expected to be repulsed but instead I found myself liking the taste of his blood..it was warm and honestly sweet tasting. I stood quietly, drinking from him and I started to feel the pain in my back, head and arm fade. Almost like it was never there. Chris soon pulled his wrist away and I lifted my right arm easily. Thank God he has magic blood. My body felt relaxed and painless. I looked up at Chris, the glare never left his perfect face.

"In the house.." His voice was low and menacing. On any other day, this would turn me on. But I know better. He was beyond pissed.

"Chris I--" I started but he caught me off.

"In the house. Now" He growled at me and I flinched at it. I wasted no time before walking towards the gates, keeping my head low as I refused to look at anyone. I was too scared to look because I fucked up really badly. Chris followed me into the house and I stopped, waiting for further directions. I still didn't lift my head.

"Upstairs" He commanded me and I obeyed him instantly. I walked up the stairscase, hearing him behind me and I walked down the hallway and turned into his room. I walked over and sat on the bed. The door slammed and I jumped a little as the sound echoed through the house. I could practically feel the anger radiating off him in harsh waves.

"What.The.Fuck." He said through gritted teeth. Here it comes. The "What The Fuck" Wrath. I laced my fingers together in my lap, staring at my shoes.

"I...wanted to say goodbye" My voice was very small and child like.

"That is not an excuse Kade" He spat at me. I looked up at him.

"I'm not saying it is" The glare somehow intensified and my eyes shot back down to my shoes.

"Do you realize how stupid you were today?" I flinched at the word and I felt a little hurt..even though it was true. I was incredibly stupid

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I closed my eyes, trying to hold back tears.

"Your sorry??? Your fucking sorry??? Not only did you go against me, go behind my back, you put Ghost's life in danger and not to mention your own fucking life in danger!!" He was shouting at me. Some tears managed to escape my clenched eye lids.

"Chris-" He cut me off.

"Do you not realize how dangerous Danny is?!?! Do you not realize how dangerous it is for you to be without us protecting you?!?! I gave you simple instructions!! Stay with us at all times!!! And yet you planned on going to a fucking cemetery, where he killed your fucking parents and buried them! And what's worse is that you planned on going alone!! What if Ghost wasn't with you?? Hmm?" His shouting got louder and I was shaking like a fucking leaf in the wind. He was not only terrifying me, he was right. It was stupid of me to go. I wasn't thinking at all and for that, I almost got Ghost and I killed.

"I-im sorry Chris...I just wanted..I'm s-sorry" My cheeks were stained with tears and I was so scared I couldn't finish.

"If you wanted to say goodbye, all you had to do was ask! We would have went with you because we understand! Instead you wanted to play the lone fucking ranger game! I can't deal with this Kade! I can't! I can't protect you while your running off on suicide missions!" I looked up into his furious blazing eyes through my blurry ones. "If something happened to you I would never forgive myself! Do me a fucking favor and think about someone else next time you want to play "Get killed by Danny!"" He screamed at me before storming out the room and slamming the door behind him.
I slid off the bed and began to sob very hard. I hid my face in my hands as I cried. I was shaking violently. He was right. I fucked up so badly. He's been working so hard to protect me and I just went off and almost ruined everything. He has so much stress on his shoulders and despite my own words, I went and added more instead of standing beside him. And if something happened to us, Chris would spend the rest of his eternal life blaming himself, just as he is now. And he was right again. I was only thinking about myself instead of those around me who are risking their lives for my pathetic human existence. I failed them. I failed Austin and Alan. Most of all I failed my boyfriend. Who put so much energy into protecting me. And I almost screwed it up by betraying his trust. I was so fucking stupid. And not worthy of protecting.

I just laid on the floor, crying my eyes out as my heart ached for letting everyone down and the guilt was eating at me. I then heard the door open.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Austin's sweet and soft voice filled the room. I sat up slowly and turned to him, trying to control my crying. But seeing his worried and saddened face only made me cry more. He sighed as he came over and sat next to me, pulling me onto his lap and wrapping his arms around my small frame. I threw my arms around his waist and hid in his chest.

"H-he hates me! Chris h-hates me!!" I sobbed in his chest. He was rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"No baby he doesn't hate you. He's just very upset right now" He whispered to me softly. I shook my head in total denial. Chris has NEVER been that angry with me. Ever.

"He does! I let him down and now he hates me!" I felt Austin kiss my hair and sigh.

"I promise you he doesn't. He's just scared Kade. When he found out you were gone, he started freaking out because he was scared he might lose you. Chris cares about you so much and he's just frustrated baby. What you did was very stupid, yes. But he doesn't hate you" I sniffed and pulled back, looking at Austin. He smiled sadly and wiped my cheeks with his sleeve.

"Where is he?" I asked, my voice cracking a little.

"He's downstairs trying to calm down. Ghost filled us in....Kade your plan really sucked" He chuckled and I nodded, smiling a little.

"I know" I wiped my puffy swollen eyes as we laughed a little.

"Just..listen to him Kade. He knows what's best. Promise me?" He asked me seriously and I nodded.

"I promise" He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I better go. Alan is getting irritated. I told him not to bother you" He said, holding me has he got up. We hugged each other tightly and with that, he was gone. I crawled.on the bed and curled up, yawning. All the crying and excitement today has me feeling tired. So I decided to close my eyes and let sleep over take me.
******

I had no idea of how long I slept. But it must have been awhile because when I opened my eyes, it was pitch black outside. The room was dimly lit by a small light hanging from the ceiling. I looked over and saw Chris with his back to me, his creamy ivory skin soft looking. He was slowly breathing so I guessed he was asleep. Carefully I got out of bed and padded off towards the bathroom on the other side of the room. I turned on the light and closed the door. Looking in the mirror, bloodshot puffy eyes stared back at me...I did a lot of crying. I sighed as I turned the sink on and splashed water on my face, taking in a deep breath as the memories flooded back...the guilt a along with it. I desperately missed Chris and his cuddles and kisses. But I knew I wasn't getting it. He was far too pissed at me. And I was too scared to even look him in the eye.

Turning off the light, I walked back over to the bed and stayed as far away from Chris as possible, feeling cold and alone in the process. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was 1:30 in the morning..I slept for a long ass time. I sighed and laid back, curling up in a ball. I felt so distant even though he was a few feet away from me.

"He hates me.." I whispered sadly to myself. I went against Austin on this one.

"No I don't" Chris mumbled sleepily. I froze as the bed shifted, indicating he had.turned over. I didn't move at all. I just closed my eyes tightly, too scared that he might yell at me again. I felt his warm fingers trail up my arm and it sent shivers throughout my body. But I didn't move a muscle.

"Kade stop...I already know your awake" He murmured. I sighed shakily and slowly turned over to face the angry vampire. Instead I was greeted by a very sleepy Chris.

"Yes..." My voice was very low. Almost a whisper.

"Angry at you, yes I am. But I don't hate you" He sighed and took my hand in his. I just stared at him wordlessly. I was honestly too scared to speak. I chewed on my lip as I looked away from him.

"Kade...look at me" He said firmly to me. I slowly looked up into his beautiful eyes. "I care too much about you to let anything happen to you. Promise me you'll never do something like that again" His voice was pleading with me.

"I promise" And I meant it. No more fucking around.

"Thank you" He whispered before leaning in to kiss me. I melted into the kiss quickly even though it was only a peck. He pulled away and I looked away.

"Come here" He said softly to me and opened his arms. I turned with my back to him as I settled into his strong arms. He held me close as he snuggled into my neck, making my heart flutter. Well at lease I have my boyfriend back. Before I could say anything, Chris was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading :) I really appreciate it