Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Don't Hate Me

Things were quiet over the next couple days...actually ever since the cemetery incident, Danny was again just a memory. But I knew better. I knew better to not let my guard down. Last time I did, it slapped me in the face and my one month anniversary was completely fucked and I ended up losing my parents. So I remained cautious and I listened to Chris. We have grown closer actually, with me being around him all day, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten irritated with me. Instead he seemed to enjoy my constant company. And with me figuring out how I felt about him truly, I was grateful. Because there was no going back. I needed him. Without him, I wouldn't be able to deal with it and I pretty much believed I would end up falling apart. I was in too deep now. And I wasn't gonna give him up for anything.
****

I was currently sitting with Alan and Austin at their house. Chris said he had very important errands to run today, Danny errands, and let me drive his Bravado Banshee to Alan and Austin. It was a wine red car, very pretty color and very fast. I loved the car really and I was wondering if Chris would let me keep it, since I never see him drive it. Hell I didn't even know he had it until today.

When I arrived at their house, we just sat down and started debating on which movie to watch. The guys already had snacks and drinks out so I could just be lazy and not get up, which was fine with me. We finally settled on watching Sweeney Todd due to my constant pouting and them finally giving in. Sweeney Todd was the shit.

"I feel youuuu johannaaaa! I feeeel you!" I sang loudly with Jamie on the TV. I felt Austin kick me and he gave me a look. I flipped him off, causing him to laugh. Not my fault I love Sweeny Todd.
****

Tears streamed from my eyes as Sweeney held Lucy in his arms, singing over her dead corpse. And as he sung over his love, Toby silently picked up Sweeney's shaving blade and came up behind him, although Sweeney knew he was there. More tears spilled from my eyes and I sniffled as Toby slit Sweeney's throat. I watched in romantic horror as he bled over his beloved Lucy. I started clapping my hands and sobbed as the movie came to an end.

"Oh my god Kade" Austin laughed as he turned the light on. I grinned as I saw his red puffy eyes. Alan was dabbing at his eyes with a tissue. Sweeney has that affect on people. He's one guy I can respect. He's ruthless but at the same time heart broken.

I stood up to stretch and as I did, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Yawning, I pulled it out my pocket and saw it was Chris. I smiled as I read it.

Chris: I'm home now baby. Come get me ;)

I giggled and shook my head. Austin came up behind me and slipped his arms around my waist. I smiled and leaned into him.

"What are you so giggly about?" He kissed my cheek and I blushed a little.

"Chris is finally home" I smiled, my heart fluttering as I thought of him. Austin chuckled before letting me go. I smiled and sat down to slip my shoes on. Alan was pouting as he watched me. I giggled and crawled on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. He was still pouting at me.

"It's not fair! He gets you all to himself every day and I'm stuck with Captain Dumbass!" He exclaimed. I laughed as Austin gasped from the kitchen. I kissed nose and smiled.

"I promise I will come pick you up tomorrow and we'll spend the entire day together. Just the two of us" His eyes lit up and he smiled brightly.

"You promise????" I nodded and then he pulled me into a hug. I kissed his cheek and squeezed him tightly. I then got off his lap and we walked towards the door.

"Bye Captain Dumbass!!" I called to Austin and Alan and I giggled.

"I'm glad Sweeney is dead!!!" He called back to me, coming to the door. I glared at him and smacked his arm but he smiled at me. I stuck my tongue out before walking to my car. I waved to them before getting in and starting the car. I drove down the street and turned the radio on to fill the silence even though it was only 10 minute drive.

Nodding my head up and down to the music I drove pass the open gate. Chris must have left it open for me. I circled around the driveway and parked in front of the walkway. Turning the car off, I hopped out and skipped up the path and up the porch steps, singing "No place like London". I pulled out
my key and unlocked the door, walking in.

"Chris I'm home!!" I called to him and hung the car keys up.

"Kitchen" I heard his soft voice call to me. I smiled and made my way to the kitchen. He was over the stove, stirring something. I looked at the table and it was decorated with black lace cloth. Your normal glass plates, silverware but two wine glasses were added and there was a long skinny vase sitting in the middle with a blood red rose sitting in it and there were two unlit candles sitting on candle holders. No way he did this for me.

"What's all this for babe?" I asked as we kissed each other's cheek. He smiled brightly at me and ran a hand through his hair. He looked so cute.

"For you of course. I thought we could use a night without worry" He said sweetly, making me blush. I snaked my arms around his waist and he leaned down, kissing me. I bit his lip and heard him shudder a little. He pulled back and grinned at me.

"Go sit love. Dinner will be ready soon" He nudged me towards the table and I smiled. I didn't sit, instead I turned and watched him. I noticed he was in a blood red silk shirt with black buttons, two undone at the top, and black skinny jeans. Then I saw the cute little black bow tie under the collar of the dress shirt. Mmmm...bingo.

"Hey babe I'll be right back" I smiled at him before practically running up the stairs. I walked straight to Chris's room and looked under the bed. I pulled out the black bag that contained the outfit I bought a little while ago. I stood up and quickly stripped out of my clothes. Pulled on the jeans and sighed contently as they hugged my skinny legs perfectly. I pulled out the dress shirt and put my arms through, then briefly buttoned it up. Then the vest followed after. I walked over to the mirror as I buttoned the vest up, grinning as I saw myself. For once, I thought I looked hot. Giggling to myself, I walked to the closet and debated on which shoes. Studded leather Converse or my new black Vans. I chewed on my lip before deciding on the Converse. Hey they match the jeans. I sat down on the bed and slipped them on my delicate feet.

After brushing my hair enough and looking in the mirror repeatedly, I made my way to the kitchen. Chris was filling up the wine glasses and there were two plates of what looked like pasta. And it looked fucking delicious.

"Hey what took yo-" Chris stopped mid sentence as he looked up at me. His eyes gazed over my body and they were clouded with lust. I looked at him innocently but inside I was laughing my ass off. Hehe I got his attention.

"Looks and smells great babe" I bit my bottom lip as I looked at him. His mouth was slightly open has he watched me lean on the door frame. Then realization crossed his perfect features and he grinned, shaking his head.

"You sneaky little devil Kade" He put the wine bottle down and walked over to me, pressing his chest against mine so I was pinned up against the frame. My heart was beating so quickly as he leaned down, brushing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and shuddered as he put his hands on my waist, pressing his lips against mine in a full kiss. My hands traveled up his arms, moaning softly into the kiss. Chris then pulled away and grinned down at me.

"Just you wait...now sit down" He turned me towards the table and smacked my ass playfully. I jumped and squealed, covering my ass. He grinned as he took his seat.

"That's what you get for wearing those jeans babe" He mumbled and I stuck my tongue out at him. I sat down across from him and we began to eat. The dinner was ultimately delicious. We ate in comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"What did you do today?" I asked before taking another bite. He shrugged and took a drink of his wine.

"Talked with my friend Andy. He's been tracking Danny for me since the cemetery incident" I nodded then took a drink of the sweet delicious liquid.

"Andy the dude who can see the past?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yes..how did you know about him?" Chris leaned forward and I shrugged before explaining.

"I asked about the others with gifts besides you. Ghost said he only knew of one other and he mentioned his name." Chris chuckled as he took a bite.

"Yeah..Andy is a weird one but he's very interesting. And a great friend. Unfortunately he likes to keep to himself and his small clan. We are friends because Aus and I saved his ass awhile back."

"Ghost mentioned that he didn't really like being around people" I remembered that vital point.

"He doesn't like it for a reason. His gift is very powerful and he doesn't want people to use him for their own advantage. It happened with his mate awhile ago. After her, he pretty much shut down and didn't trust anyone. That's why his clan is very small and only trust Aus and I outside of his clan" I nodded but was a little confused. Why would someone use Andy to see the past?? Especially if it was their own past. That didn't really make sense to me. And Chris apparently caught my confusion and continued.

"Not many people know. Very few. And it should remain that way but I trust you with this information. Andy can sometimes catch glimpses of the future" My eyes widened and my fork dropped out my hand. He chuckled at me reaction and took a drink of his wine.

"Well now I see!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"It's a rare occurrence but it has happened a few times. I think under special circumstances. If the past vision is strong enough, I think it hints the future. Gives him small glimpses. So yeah. That's what his ex used him for. " I picked my fork back up. No wonder he doesn't trust anyone. His own lover used him for his power. The whole thing was a complete lie. That must have destroyed him.
*****

After I had helped Chris with rhe dishes, we wondered upstairs to his room to relax and just cuddle. I decided to change out my clothes before Chris had a chance to rip them off. I changed into some basketball shorts and a long sleeve shirt that was loose fitting so it showed one of my shoulders. I walked out the bathroom and Chris was laying cross legged on the bed in just black pajama pants. There was a fat book resting in his lap and he seemed intrigued. I walked over and climbed on his lap, pushing the book off. His head snapped up and he smiled at me.

"I was reading that" He said in an amused voice.

"I don't care.." I whispered before cupping his face and pulling him up, pressing my lips to his. I felt his hands travel down my back and slip under my shirt. I shivered at his touch and I grinded into his lap, making us both moan. I parted my lips so he could slip his tongue in my mouth. I felt warmth travel throughout my body as our tongues wrapped around each other and danced perfectly. That feeling in the pit of my stomach was sending massive butterflies through my stomach. But also there was this feeling of fear. I knew how I felt about him. It was clear as day but I was feeling scared because I didn't know if he felt the same way. What if I told him but he ended up rejecting me and pushing me away because he didn't feel the same. I don't think I could handle it. My heart wouldn't be able to take so many knives jabbing at it. Chris then pulled away and looked at me worried.

"Babe why are you crying?" He asked, brushing my cheek with his thumb. I looked down and sure enough his thumb was slightly damp. I sighed and looked away from him.

"Kade talk to me baby" Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and held me to him.

"I'm afraid" I whispered to him as I looked at him.

"Why are you scared baby? What's wrong?" His voice was so soft and soothing, his eyes like liquid brown and I couldn't stop the words coming from my mouth because I was so mesmerized by his beauty.

"I love you" My eyes widened in horror and I covered my mouth with my hands. He looked at me in total shock. His eyes were wide and his mouth agape. I crawled off his lap and moved as far away as possible. He remained frozen, staring at me. I got off the bed and began to pace. I pulled on my hair in frustration.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I shouted at myself. I fucked up my entire relationship! I just ruined the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Kade" Chris called to me but ignored him. The tears were streaming freely now.

"I'm sorry! Just please don't hate me!" I turned to him. His face twisted into a confused expression and he got off the bed.

"Why would I hate you?" He asked, looking right into my eyes. I shoved my fist into my eye and took a deep breath.

"Because you don't love me Chris" I couldn't look at him so I looked at the ground. I heard him move closer to me and I felt his finger under my chin.

"Look at me Kade" Chris whispered to me. Slowly and hesitantly I looked up at him. There was a small smile on his face that made my heart skip a beat. He leaned down and kissed me so lightly I barely knew he did. As he pulled away, he kept his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much" He whispered softly to me. My body exploded with happiness and I basically threw my arms around him, kissing him hard. I felt him smiling against my lips before deepening the kiss. He fell back on the bed and pulled me on top of him. My hands traveled up his shirt and I caressed his chest as we kisses roughly. His hands moved down my body and he squeezed my ass, causing me to roll my hips into his. I sat up and reached down, slipping my hand pass the waistband of his pants and boxers. I immediately found his cock and grabbed it as he started to harden. Chris let out a groan as I squeezed him before gently stroking him.

"Baby.."He moaned as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes.

Tonight..it was his turn to get some attention. So I began to kiss down his chest, leaving a trail of wet kisses to his stomach where I lightly bit him and tugged on the skin. I could hear his breathing come out in shaky breaths as I pulled his pants down along with his boxers. I had never really seen Chris because he was always pleasuring me. But now his member stood strong and he was huge. I bit my lip as I heard him chuckle.

"Awww is it too big for little Kade??" He taunted me and determination rose in me. I grabbed his cock and ran my tongue over his slit, causing him to shudder. I swirled my tongue around his head, earning a moan from him which motivated me more. I slowly slid my mouth down his shaft before coming back up. I felt his hand grip my hair and that turned me on even more. I started to bob my head up and down, slowly taking a little more of him as I went down. I knew I wouldn't be able to take all of him so I used my other hand to stroke what I couldn't reach.

"K-kade baby...more" Chris moaned out in deep pleasure that made my own cock twitch. I felt his other hand in my hair and he began to thrust his hips. I moaned on his cock and made him shiver from the vibrations.

"O-okay stop!" He pulled my mouth off his cock and made me look at him. He stood up, pulling me with him and kicked his clothes away.

He picked me up and turned, tossing me on the bed. I landed with a soft bounce and he quickly crawled over me. I sat up a little and took my shirt off before being pushed back down. Chris grabbed my shorts and tugged them down my legs along with my own boxers. I blushed as he began to kiss up my legs and lightly bite me, sending shivers through body. I was full of lust but also fear because we have never went this far. I wanted him of course but I was freaking out inside. Chris noticed my worried expression and kissed me before speaking.

"We can stop here if your not ready baby" He purred to me as he stroked my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"I want you Chris. I want this..I love you" He smiled brightly at me and giggled, which was so cute.

"I love you too" He pecked my lips before getting up and walking to his dresser. Me being the pervert I am, I checked out his cute little ass, grinning. He turned to me and I saw a little black tube. I sat up and watches as he came back to me.

"I'm going to prep you baby. It'll feel weird and hurt afterwards. But I'll be as gentle as possible" I nodded and bit my lip as he coated his fingers with lube, I presume. He pressed his clean hand against my chest and pushed me back gently. He spread my legs apart and slowly slipped a finger in my entrance. I froze as I looked at him. Honestly it felt like it shouldn't be there. He looked at me and I nodded to him to continue. I felt him add a second finger and that's when it stung a little. It wasn't so bad....just a little uncomfortable. He started wiggling them around, making it sting a little more. He pushed deeper then he hit a certain spot and I gasped.

"F-Fuck.." I stuttered and heard him chuckle. He then hit it again and I bucked my hips, moaning out in pleasure. Chris added a third finger and the stinging intensified. He leaned forward and kissed my neck as he thrust his fingers roughly, hitting that same bundle of nerves that had me crying out in pleasure and squirming.

"Mmm are you ready Kade?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder. I nodded eagerly and he pulled his fingers out. I looked up at him as he coated his rock hard cock in lube before wiping his hands off. Chris lined himself up with my entrance before grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. Chris crashed his lips to mine and at the same time he pushed into me. I whimpered in discomfort and felt the tears in my eyes as he stretched me. It really hurt at this point. I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes as I tried to adjust to his massive size.

"A-are you okay baby?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. The pain had numbed a little.

"You can move" I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled out a little before thrusting back into me, making me wince. He did this a few times and after awhile, the pain had died down.

"God your so fucking tight" He grunted followed by a moan that raised goosebumps on my skin. He kissed me and I felt so much love and passion it set my body on blissful fire. The pain didn't really bother me but I wasn't feel much plea-

"Oh fuck!!" I screamed as he slammed into my prostate. I threw my head back and moans spilled from my mouth as he rammed my prostate, sending waves of unbearable pleasure through my body.

"Faster please Chris!" I panted as I arched my back. He tended to my wish and began to pick up the pace. The pain was barely noticeable because he kept hitting that same spot, making me scream and cry. My dick was throbbing and begging for attention as I felt that tingle build up in my stomach. I was so close and I wasn't the only one.

"Fuck..Kade I'm so fucking close" He grunted as he wrapped his hand around my dick and began flicking his wrist. I was digging my nails into his back because I couldn't handle this pleasure. It was too much and I was about to explode, him abusing my prostate only made it worse.

"Fuck Chris don't stop!! I'm cu-" I was cut off by my own screaming as I shot onto my stomach and Chris's hand. Seconds later, Chris made a sound of pleasure as I felt him cum inside me. He then collapsed on top of me. I was still shaking from my own orgasm as my eye lids began to close.

"I love you" I whispered before my head fell back and I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see I love Sweeney Todd. Thank you to those who read my stuff :) only a few chapters left