Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Far From Home

I woke up in the morning with this new found bliss and confidence. I woke up feeling giddy and just so fucking perfect. Remembering the events from last night made me bite my lip and giggle as I tangled myself in the satin sheets. Chris loves me. He really loved me, of all people. He chose me and honestly I could just cry right now. I felt this sense of completeness and pure happiness. Something I could say I've never felt before. He makes me feel. Actually feel instead of just numb and dead inside. I love him with all my heart and that will never change.

I climbed out of bed and stretched my muscles before pulling on my boxers and long sleeve shirt from last night. I walked to the bathroom and flipped the light on before looking in the mirror. I saw a different person this time. Well my hair was all over the place but it's there for a good reason. My eyes actually looked fucking blue and there was this permanent genuine smile that just wouldn't go away. Giggling to myself, I walked out the bathroom and stopped when I saw the door open. My smile grew wider as I saw Chris carrying in a tray with pancakes, syrup and orange juice.

"Morning love" He smiled at me as he sat the tray down. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. Chris wrapped his arms tight around my waist and rested his forehead on mine.

"Someone's happy today" I traced his perfect lips with my thumb and beamed at him. I leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

"You make me happy baby" I whispered and he giggled before pecking my lips.

"Eat up baby. Alan made sure to let me know he was stealing you away from me today" Chris let me go and walked towards the bathroom, swaying his hips teasingly. I bit my lip and stared shamelessly at his cute ass covered by his boxers. I felt tingles in my stomach as I watch and I started to feel a little dizzy...the things this man does to me.

I text Alan that I would pick him up around 1 and then began to eat. I didn't really realize that I was hungry until I took the first bite of his delicious pancakes and then I couldn't stop eating. Before I knew it, I was all finished with the food, downing my orange juice right after. I sat the tray aside and then got up, pushing my boxers down my legs. I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door. Chris was standing behind the glass shower door, leaning his head back as the hot water hit his body, his eyes were closed. The way the water traveled down his tatted body had me with weak knees. Biting, my lip, I walked over and opened the shower door. His head snapped up and his eyes gazed over my naked body. I gave him a cheeky smile before stepping in and closing the door.

"Thought you could use some company" I slipped my arms around his neck. He answered me with a grin before leaning down and kissing me. Chris's hands traveled down my wet body as I shoved my tongue in his mouth. I massaged his tongue with mine as I backed him up against the shower wall. Chris tilted his head back and let out a moan as I began to kiss his neck.

"B-baby not i-in the shower" Chris shuddered as I grabbed a hold of his semi hard cock. I let out a whine against his neck before looking up at him.

"But I want you" I bit my lip and looked at him through my lashes. He let out a groan before grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around. His arms wrapped around my torso and he kissed my ear before speaking.

"You can have me tonight baby" He playfully bit my earlobe as I pouted.

"Fine" He chuckled at my childish tone before kissing my neck. He better keep his fucking promise or he'll be sorry.
*******

After Chris and I's long and intense shower, I was deciding on what to wear as Chris was talking on his phone. I wasn't really paying attention though. I decided on black jeans and my Sweeney Todd shirt. I pulled my pants on and buttoned them up as Chris paced back and forth, speaking in a hushed tone. I was curious but ultimately I shrugged it off and put my shirt on. I sat down on the bed and slipped my Vans on just as Chris hung up. He looked a little worried but over all he looked fine.

"Kade I have something for you" He looked at me before waking over to his drawer. I looked at him weirdly as I stood up and waited. He turned to me and in his hand was a glass vile with a dark red substance in it.

"What's that?" I asked as I eyed the vile suspiciously. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, putting the vile in it.

"It's my blood. I want you to keep it at all times and use it for emergencies only. In case none of us can get to you. Just a precaution" I shrugged and put the vile in my pocket.

"Alright baby" I leaned up and pecked his lips before going to our closet and pulling my black beanie on and my grey thin jacket. Grabbing my phone, I went over to Chris and kissed him one last time.

"Have fun baby and tell Alan your mine no matter what" Chris grinned devilishly, causing me to giggle and nod. I cupped his cheeks and beamed at him.

"I love you Chris" I felt my stomach tingle from saying the words. He smiled and kissed my nose.

"I love you too Kade. Now get out of here" We smiled at each other before I turned to leave. I waved to him before making my way down the stairs and walking towards the door. I grabbed the keys to his Bravado and walked out the door.
****

The drive to Alan's house was short. He was waiting in the drive way, practically bouncing as I pulled up. He ran to the passengers side and got in.

"Hi baby" Alan leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Hi gingy, how are you?" I asked cheerfully as I backed out the driveway, waving bye to Austin who was sitting on the porch, reading.

"You seem awfully happy today" Alan ignored my question. I giggled and shrugged, a blush creeping on my face. I heard him gasp.

"Did you and Chris....?!?!" He exclaimed and I nodded, giggling even more. He screamed and clapped his hands.

"Fucking finally! God the sexual tension between you two was unbearable!!" I grinned as I watched the road.

"That's not all" I hinted and I could see his eyes bugging out his skull.

"What else?!"

"I told him I loved him..and he said he loved me too!!" I squealed as I pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Yes yes yes I fucking knew it would happen sooner or later!!! Congrats baby!!" We giggled to ourselves as we got out the car. Alan grabbed my hand and I laced our fingers as we walked towards the mall.
****

We decided to grab some food before tending to Alan's shopping addiction. I decided I wanted Ice cream so we went to Cold Stone. I settled on cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears and gummy words. Alan's was similar but instead his was chocolate ice cream. We sat in the far corner and talked about casual things.

"Have you thought..about Chris turning you?" Alan asked suddenly and that caught me way off guard.

"To be honest, no. We've been so caught up in the Danny business, it never came up" That was the honest truth. Alan nodded and looked at me seriously.

"Well you two need to talk about it. You've already admitted your love for each other and so your relationship is pretty serious" I nodded at his words. I agreed, it was definitely something to be talked about. Chris never ages but I do. I age every second. That's a problem.

"How did you and Austin come to decide it?" I asked as I poked at a gummy bear.

"Well it only made sense for me to become one. I loved Austin and I wanted to be with him so I just asked about it. If he would consider turning me. He hadn't really thought about it but really, he left the choice up to me. He was all for it, if I wanted it. I was scared of course but it was a choice to be with Austin forever. It's something you should think about. Because like it or not, Chris is a vampire. He's eternal. " I was nodding and listening intently. "Accept what is baby. Because it's never going to change" His words were branded into my mind. Becoming a vampire..seemed a little unnerving. I mean..a vampire. Sure it seemed cool and awesome but was I really ready to give up being human?? I didn't know what being a vampire was like. No one actually told me. I go off what I see. And I see happiness. Honestly I see people happy that they aren't human. It's like being a vampire is this sort of eternal cloud 9. Thinking of how Alan became this totally different person. Seeing how he turned his life around, made me want that as well. And Angelo's words rung in my head. About him saying he misses nothing about being a human. I see all my friends and they seem genuinely happy. But then I look at Danny, who has spent the last hundred years filled with hate and the need for revenge. And I look at Chris who has been shouldering the guilt for the last hundred years. Forever is a long time, and wounds must not heal very well in the vampire world. I didn't wanna be like Danny. Or anyone in his crew. They were all just evil and holding grudges. But being a vampire meant I can be with Chris forever. I could stay with my friends forever and never have to deal with the threat of a human death. Nothing would touch me. And I have a chance at happiness. Eternal happiness with Chris and my friends...I know what my choice is.

After eating our ice cream, Alan and I wondered into the mall. We just walked around, holding hands and talking about nothing. It was easy to talk to Alan. As we were walking, I noticed a small little jewelry shop a few stores down. I looked at Alan and then pointed to it. He shrugged before walking towards it, pulling me with him. It was consisted of typical gold and silver necklaces and bracelets and rings that were shown off in display racks. The woman behind the counter gave us a small smile, which we returned. Immediately I went over to the rings. Alan was making conversation with the sales lady. I looked through the display rack and saw nothing interesting before something caught my eye. It was a silver ring with black diamonds circling the whole ring. Immediately I knew I wanted it.

"Um excuse me?" I looked at the sales lady and she walked over to me, Alan following behind her.

"What can I do for you?" She had a slight Russian accent. I pointed to the ring, my finger partially hidden by my jacket sleeve.

"Can I have the black one?" I asked and she nodded. I moved out the way as she unlocked the glass door, carefully getting the ring. It was in Chris's size so it was perfect. We followed her to the counter and waited as she rung it up.

"What's the ring for?" Alan asked as he put his arm around me.

"For Chris" I answered as I handed her the money. The woman carefully put the ring in a black satin case, then in a small bag.

"Thank you. Make sure Chris enjoys it" She smiled at me and I giggled before nodding.

"Thank you" I said as Alan pulled me out the store.
*****

We walked around for what seemed like hours. Literally my feet were killing me. Alan dragged me in every clothing store that was possible. He intended on keeping me as long as possible. And I loved him enough to let him do whatever he wants. But finally Alan decided to stop torturing me. The sun was already partially down as we walked to my car, carrying shopping bags like nothing. I popped the trunk as we approached and sat all the bags in. I yawned before closing the trunk and getting in the drivers seat.

"You look like your about to die" Alan giggled as I pulled out the parking lot. I rolled my eyes.

"Mmm Angelo tried to call" Alan mumbled before putting the phone up to his ear. I shrugged and stopped at the traffic light.

"Straight to voicemail" Alan locked his phone and looked at me, puzzled. I shrugged before hitting the gas.

"Maybe it died" I suggested and Alan scoffed.

"The man always keeps his phone charged...maybe he's out looking for Danny" I nodded because it seemed plausible. I shrugged it off as I pulled into Alan's driveway. Austin was waiting on the porch and Alan was already getting his bags out the trunk. I got out and waved Austin over.

"What up Kadester?" He asked, giving me a smile.

"So..your a vampire" I started off and he nodded, chuckling. "I was wondering...how do you think Chris would react to me asking him to turn me" I didn't wanna beat around the bush. He had a serious look on his face.

"I don't think he would be opposed to it..just talk to him about it. Just see were it goes but all and all I think he'd do it" I nodded and gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you Aus" He hugged me back and kissed my head.

"Anytime Kade. Tell me how it goes yeah?" I nodded and gave him one last smile before he walked away. I got back in the car and pulled out.
***

The drive to Chris's house was short due to me driving faster than usual. I was tired and just wanted to relax with Chris. I turned into the gate and circled around, parking in front of the house. I got out and decided to leave the bags in the car, only taking the little jewelry bag. I walked up the steps and opened the door...then I paused. Chris always kept the door locked. I raised my eyes in confusion before walking in. The house was pitch black.

"Chris I'm home!" I called. I waited a few minutes but heard nothing. Weird. I felt this wave of fear as I heard nothing but silence. I carefully walked over to the light switch that controlled the living room and I flipped it on.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed and stumbled backwards. The living room was a complete disaster. Furniture had been either ripped a apart or flipped over. Glass was shattered everywhere and things just all over the place. My eyes scanned over the room and then my heart stopped. There was blood splatter on the walls. Like everywhere on the walls. It looked like a showdown happened in here. I started to panic then.

"Chris!!!!" I screamed as I ran upstairs. I looked in every door, screaming his name only to be met with silence. My heart was aching as I looked in our room. It remained untouched. I searched every inch of every room in this house and found nothing. I started to shake as I ran outside. My knees instantly gave out and I dropped to the ground. My heart was hammering in my chest as fear rose in my body like a hurricane. I couldn't stop my sobbing as I came to the realization that Chris was not here.

Chris is gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :)