Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

The Dead Rising

Kade's body fell to the ground in what felt like slow motion. My mouth dropped as his body crashed to the floor.

"Kade.....no" I whispered and fell forward, digging my nails against the ground. I tried desperately to crawl towards him. To hold my dead lover in my arms. But I couldn't move, I was too weak to do anything.

"Kade baby...I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry baby" I sobbed as I collapsed and laid on th cold ground. I just wanted to die. Right here and right now. Just to be with Kade. I didn't wanna live this stupid life anymore. There was no point to it. If Kade was dead, then I was to. He was my reason to keep on going. Before him, I was a mess. Always sleeping around and killing them afterwards so I wasn't left with any reminders with what I had become. But I saw his beautiful but bruised face, those beautiful blue and sad eyes. The second I laid eyes on his laughing face as Austin tickled him, I knew that I would be his and his alone. My heart will belong to him forever. Even if death, my love for him will remain pure.

And now it was the end for both of us. But that was okay, because I can be with Kade. I would die over and over just to see his beautiful smile.

My heart was throbbing as I looked at his limp body.

"We'll be together soon baby...really soon" I whispered to him. I saw Danny step over his body, blocking my view of Kade. I lifted my head and looked at the vampire who used to be full of love but instead turned cold and heartless.

"How does it feel Chris?? Does it feel like your world has been shattered?" Yes. "Does your heart hurt?? Does it feel like you no longer have one?" Hell yeah it did.

"Is that what you felt when I killed Ash??" I asked. His face flashed in a sense of rage as he glared at me. I smiled right at him. "It's nice to know Danny...that you would still love a selfish bitch who was willing to kill all of us, including you for her own selfish unknown reason. If anything, you should have died with her" I chuckled as he came up and punched me right in the jaw. I tasted the sweet blood before spitting it out. But I kept on laughing. I was going to die anyway so who cares.
****Austin POV****
Andy and I had finally finished off the last of the vampires and were going off to find Kade. As we were walking, I heard a snap. Andy and I looked at each other, his face twisted in horror. Then we heard...crying...but it was Chris. It was his cries we heard.

"Kade!!!" Andy shouted and made a move to run, but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Just wait" I said to him and prayed that Kade's plan was gonna work.
****Chris POV****
I looked at Danny with a smug smiled awaiting my fate. The sooner we got this over with the sooner I could be with my love.

"If only things could be different..."Danny sighed as he walked away from me.

"If only you could see pass your love for her...if you could only see what she really was Danny...things would have been different...you would still be my best friend...along with Austin..." Tears streamed down my face as I remembered the painful memories of us. "If only things would have been different....but they aren't. The past can't be changed. For a hundred years I have shouldered the burden and guilt of killing Ash and breaking my best friend to pieces. For a hundred years...I've spent every day and night wishing for you to forgive me. Destroying myself as punishment for destroying you" Danny for the first time in 100 years...had tears swelling up in his eyes and spilling over. "I could never forgive myself for what I did to you Danny Bear....but I met Kade...and I begin to forgive myself. Piece by piece Kade gave me a reason to forgive myself..and to fall in love. I allowed myself to fall in love. And it was th best thing that ever happened to me." I glanced at Kade one last time before looking at Danny. "I'm sorry Danny...and I love you...no matter what" I felt the weight of a hundred years of guilt and sadness being lifted off me like a dark veil. I smiled as I watched a tear drop and dampen the concrete turning it a dark grey.

"I love you too Chris...." I heard Danny whisper and I smiled wider. "James.."He said, his voice full of emotion. I closed my eyes, ready for it to be over with. My heart was beating erratically because I was so close to being with Kade again. My blue eyed baby. We'll finally be together, forever.

I heard footsteps walking over to me and as they came closer, they stopped.

"Ready?" A gruff voice asked me. I nodded, keeping my head down.

"I'm coming Kade" I whispered and smiled at the face of death. I froze and braced myself for whatever was coming. And then I heard a gasp, like a caught off guard gasp. I didn't lift my head though.

"What?!?!" I heard Danny scream. My head snapped up and my eyes widened as I saw a heart in front of my in bloody hands. I looked up at James and his eyes were completely white but there was a permanent look of shock on his face. The hand let go of the heart and it dropped to the ground with a thud. Suddenly the body was flung across the room and my gaze followed it.

"Mind if I cut in?" A demonic voice growled. I whipped my head back and my eyes bugged out of my skull and my heart exploded as I stared.

There was a vampiric Kade Masters staring right back at me
♠ ♠ ♠
Had you going didn't I?