Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Departure

3 weeks.

Its been 3 weeks since I found out Chris was a vampire. Chris being a vampire was a little unnerving when he first told me. But after him and Austin took me out to dinner, and answered every one of my questions, I felt a little better. My biggest question was how were they out in the sun. Because I know they burn. Chris has connections with witches. And he's good friends with them. They marked him with a protection spell basically, and it shields him from the sun. The mark is mixed with his many tattoos. Same goes for Austin and many others who knew Chris. There are actually quite a lot of vampires around. But they stay away from the city and live in a secluded area, scattered out. Chris promised to introduce me to his friends fairly soon, same with Austin. Although I already knew and met Alan. Who was recently turned into a vampire by Austin.

I was currently sitting at the table, eating some Chinese take out. I was starving since I spent the day with Austin, Chris and Alan. We went shopping for awhile, then went to see a movie. Chris and Austin had some work to do. And I didn't question them on it. They would tell me in time.

As I was eating, the front door opened and I turned to see my mom walking in, carrying a briefcase and her coat. She looked at me then I turned back, continuing to eat.

"How was your day?" She asked me casually. I said nothing. Instead I continued to eat. I heard her sigh in frustration. She walked and stood in front of me. I looked up from my food.

"Are you not going to talk?" She had her hands on her hips and was glaring down at me. Way to be the stern parent....I simply got up with my food and walked towards the stairs.

"Go talk to your husband" I muttered as I made my way up the stairs. I walked Into my room and turned to close the door. I sat my food on my dresser and took my shirt off, tossing it.

"Mmm that's hot" I whipped around, my hand on my chest as I gasped. Chris was laying on my bed, his legs were crossed. He had a seductive smile on his face. I sighed in relief and crossed my arms.

"Jesus Chris how did you get in here?" He motioned for me to come to him. I put on a different shirt before crawling on the bed and siting next to his feet.

"The window" He answered simply. I started to toy with the chain on his boot.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Since we dropped you off. You can't get rid of me so easily" He grinned wickedly at me and I giggled.

"Your mom doesn't seem so bad" He said suddenly. I looked at him weirdly.

"How did you hear us?" I asked, my mouth wide open. He sat up, chuckling.

"Kade, my senses are over 100 times more advanced than yours. I could hear you as if you were speaking right into my ear" He smiled and patted my leg. I took that all in...that was so cool.

"Vampires are faster and stronger. I'll show you sometime" Chris smiled sweetly at me. I chuckled and played with one of the chains hanging off his boots.

"My mom is hardly in the picture" I mumbled, looking at his boots. I could feel him looking at me. "I was always left alone with my dad. Whenever I cried for her, she was never there. So after awhile, I just stopped. And just took it" I shrugged, a tear rolling down my cheek. I felt Chris put his finger under my chin. He turned my head to face him. His face was inches from mine. I stared into his brown eyes.

"Your not alone anymore Kade" He whispered softly before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. I moved my hands to his cheeks, cupping them gently as I kissed him back. His tongue brushed up against my lips, begging for entry which I granted immediately. I moaned a little as his tongue massaged mine. I felt him move closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently laid me back on my bed. He settled between my legs as his lips trailed down from mine to my neck. I bit my bottom lip as he kissed and sucked my neck. I gasped lightly as he took my skin between his teeth. My fingers roamed through his hair as my feet began to slide up his legs and wrap around his waist. I felt the growing bulge in my tight jeans and I'm pretty sure he felt it too. I felt truly electrified. Like I was alive again. I moaned as he rolled his hips, brushing up against my bulge. It was driving me crazy. I needed him so badly it almost hurt.

He then grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. The sudden dominant movement had me on edge. He looked into my eyes and his were filled with lust. My back arched a little as he purposely grinded up against my painfully hard cock. Chris then sat up and took his shirt off. He was skinny but muscular at the same time. His cream ivory chest and arms were littered with tattoos. Damn this man was sexy...

He reached down and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up to him in a sitting position. I threw my arms around his neck as we kissed more urgently. His hands were caressing my back as my legs straddled his hips.

"Chris..."I moaned as one of his hands moved to my ass and squeezed tightly. Our bodies were pressed tightly together, I didn't think we could get more closer even though I wanted to. I pulled on his hair, panting as we looked in each others eyes.

Just as we were about to attack each other again, I heard my window opening. I looked over and saw Austin crawling in.

Immediately I blushed and hid in Chris's chest. I felt him chuckle. He kept his arms around me.

"Jesus Austin! Talk about your awkward moments" Chris laughed but Austin didn't. Instead he had a serious look on his face. He stood up and looked at us. Then at Chris directly.

"I saw Danny...he's back Chris" He said slowly. Chris's laughing abruptly stopped and I felt him tense up.

"Are you positive?" He spoke quietly and Austin nodded. I was a little confused? Who was Danny? By the terrified look on Chris's face, Danny didn't seem too nice.

"Go. I'll meet you outside" Chris instructed Austin. He nodded and like lightening, he was gone. Chris reached for his shirt.

"Chris what's going on?" I asked, getting off the bed. He turned to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"I have to go. It's something important I have to take care of. Stay in contact with Alan in case I can't reach you. I promise I will explain everything to you but that's for another time...and don't go outside at night." His words sent a chill down my spine but nodded. He then lent down and kissed my lips hard. It was short lived.

He moved towards the window. He looked at me before jumping out. I couldn't lie, I was a little scared. I was more worried about Chris. He seemed really terrified of this Danny. And I was just hoping that he would he okay.

*****
The next several days, I had not heard from Chris or Austin. Just like Chris asked, I kept in contact with Alan.

"Alan just tell me who Danny is?" I begged him over the phone. I was walking home from the store I stopped by after school. I was craving ice cream so I gave in and bought some.

"Kade you know I can't tell you. Chris will when he's ready. One thing you need to know, always trust him." I sighed.

"Alright alright I gotta go and chow down on my oreo ice cream" I grinned and heard him gasp.

"You know Im a fucking pig when it comes to oreo ice cream you asshole!!" He shouted at me but we both laughed.

"I'll text you later Gingy" I chuckled.

"Later Kadey" He hung up. I smiled and continued walking, putting in my headphones.

I was singing Microphobia by Early to bed before I ran into something...or someone. I looked up and the stranger was smiling at me. It was a wicked smile. He had very blue eyes. He also had a slight stubble. His hair was wavy and sandy blonde. He was dressed in a nice black suit and was holding a black cane with a lions head on the top. He leaned down and picked up the container of ice cream I evidently dropped.

"I believe this is yours love.."He had a heavy British accent. I smiled a little at his hospitality and took it. But his expression was a little scary...just intimidating.

"Thank you...."I didn't know his name. He chuckled as he looked at me, his blue eyes sparkling.

"Daniel...Daniel Worsnop" He smiled at me.
"Nice to meet you Mr.Worsnop but I have to get home" The way he was looking at me was making me uncomfortable. And I think he knew I was uncomfortable.

"Of course..My apologies" He smiled wider and stepped out my way. "I'll be seeing you soon petal" He winked at me. My eyes widened but I just walked away quickly. He was...a little scary. I couldn't really put my finger on it but he just seemed off. My stomach started to churn. When I met Austin...he seemed to be off. And turns out he was a vampire. And what was more scary was his little comment. I felt a shiver go down my spine. I felt sick as I unlocked my front door. I rushed upstairs to my room and sat down. I shrieked as my phone rang. I pulled it out and I almost screamed as I saw Chris's name.

"Chris!!" I exclaimed as I answered.
"Kade it's so good to hear your voice. I miss you"He cooed to me and my heart fluttered. I smiled.

"I miss you too Chris. I'm glad to hear your okay" I sighed.

"We are still looking for Danny. He's a very dangerous person. A very old and powerful vampire that Im trying to track down. It's time consuming. But I'll come see you soon" He promised.

Danny...Daniel...Danny...something in my mind clicked.

"What's Danny's last name?" I said slowly.
"Worsnop. Why?" He sounded confused. I felt like I was going to throw up. I really felt sick. My stomach was twisting and churning. My lip started to tremble.

"Blonde hair...blue eyes..stubble...a cane with a lion on the head" I choked out as I scrambled to breathe. My heart was pounding against my chest. There was a very long pause on the other end. It dawned on me. I ran into the Danny that Chris was trying to look for. The same Danny that Chris said was very powerful. And I was face to face with him. My stomach dropped.

"Kade listen to me carefully. Your going to be staying with Alan for a little. Danny is very dangerous and if my hunch is right, your in very grave danger. Pack some things. I'm coming to get you." He spoke so quickly my mind scrambled to follow him. Before I could respond, he hung up. I rushed over to my closet and pulled out my Slipknot duffel bag. I started to do it up with a couple days worth of clothes and boxers. I I put my phone charger and headphones in there as well. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. Before I walked out the door, I heard a voice.

"Faggot!!!!!" My dad slurred at me. He was standing by the stairs holding a beer.
"Adam leave me alone" I said smally. He stalked towards me. I gasped as he reached out, his fist colliding with my cheek. The force was so hard I smacked the wall. I tried to crawl around him but he yanked me to my feet by my shirt. His arms were around my neck and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. I grabbed his arms and struggled against him, trying to pry his arms off but I was too weak. So I took a chance. I brought my leg up and then whipped it back, my foot smashing into his crotch.

"AHHH! YOU BITCH!!!" He screamed at me and his arms disappears. With the window I had, I ran to my room. I slammed it shut and backed up after locking it. I heard his heavy footsteps walking down the hallway and stopping in front of my door. He started to pound on the door. The door was weak so I knew I had to do something. As he shouted at me to open the door, I ran over and pushed my dresser down right in front of the door. I grabbed my duffel bag and headed for the window just as his fist busted through the wood. I gasped as I opened the window. I looked down at the ground and saw Chris standing there with his arms open. No way he expected me to jump...

"Come on Kade. I'll catch you. I promise. Just trust me" He looked at me pleadingly. I took a deep breath before draping my legs over the edge. I dropped my bag down first which he caught easily. Then I closed my eyes and pushed myself off the ledge. I felt the air whip pass my face as I fell. I braced myself for the impact of the ground but instead I fell into a pair of strong arms. I slowly opened my eyes and Chris was staring at me. He sighed as he carried me bridal style to his car. He opened the door for me and I slid in. He closed the door and went around to the trunk, putting my bag in it before getting in the car himself.

"Good thing I got here when I did. I could hear the shouting. Then I heard you open your window" I looked at him crazily before remembering that his hearing was far more advanced. I didn't notice we were moving.

"Who is Danny?" I asked him. I saw him tense up and his hands tightened on the steering wheel. I put my hand on his leg as his spoke.

"Danny is someone from my past. We were friends before but ever since that night, we have been bitter enemies. He's been wanting to seek revenge for 100 years now. But Im one of the very few special vampires with gifts, so he can't kill me so easily. So he targets the ones I care about."He peered at me and I gulped. But he continued

"Vampires with gifts are chosen to look after our kind. To protect our kind. Basically like officers. At night, while your sleeping, Im hunting those who wish to bring harm to our kind. It's my job. I take down those who betray us. It's been that way since I was turned. There has been many of them" He sighed. "And Danny's lover was one of them" His voice was..saddened. It clicked in my head, Danny wanted Chris dead because his lover was killed by Chris.

"Why did you kill his lover?" I asked carefully. I chewed on my lip as he spoke.

"She was working with witches. Witches that were set on bringing us down. Our kind was always friendly with them but there was a clan that despised us. Danny's mate, Ash, was a selfish evil person that inflicted pain on everyone. Why she wanted to help destroy her own kind, I can't tell you. But the clan she was working with was very powerful and I could not taking any chances. I confided in Austin and he agreed with me. So, me and the others, took her down. Of course the witches tried to defend her but we took them out too, it wasn't easy. We all got injured of course. I almost died but we pulled through. And Danny...he didn't take too well...because I drove the stake through Ash. I killed her. His best friend killed her. And ever since then, he's wanted me dead." I was completely in shock. I mean I understood why he had to do what he had to do but I was still completely shocked. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He sighed and pulled up to Austin and Alan's house. We sat in silence.

"I understand Chris" He looked at me. His eyes were very sad.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way. It was one person or our entire kind. My friends. The people I considered my family, even Danny. I was protecting them. I just wish it wasn't her. It broke me to know that Danny hated me. His pain made me feel even worse. I just wish it would have turned out differently" He sighed, opening the door. I got out and saw Alan walking towards us. He opened his arms for me and I gladly snuggled into them.

"Thank God your okay baby" He cooed as he rubbed my back. I blushed at the nickname that he, Chris and Austin called me. We pulled apart from each other. I looked at Chris who was retrieving my bag. He walked up to us and he handed Alan my bag.

"Please take care of him"Chris looked at Alan, his voice was full of desperation. Alan held his hand, a small smile on his lips.

"You know I'll keep him safe. Don't worry. Just hunt that bastard down. And...tell Austin I love him" He said quickly. I pulled from Alan and wrapped my arms around Chris. He leaned down and cupped my face, kissing me. I pulled him closer to me, our tongues dancing together. The kiss was desperate and urgent. I never wanted to be away from him. But he pulled away from me too soon. I sighed and leaned into his chest.

"Don't worry Kade. I won't let him hurt you."He rubbed my back slowly. He obviously didn't get it. I liked him enough to be more worried about him than myself. I looked up at him.

"Chris Im worried about you. I know you've got this mystical gift but it's possible something could happen to you or Austin" I took a deep breath after finishing. He rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

"You know Austin is too bad ass to be taken down. But you also know that he's like my brother. And I'll protect him. Both of us will be coming home"He spoke to me and Alan that time. I nodded, biting my lip. He kissed my nose before pulling away. I held until his hand until the distance between us prevented me. I watched him glance at me before getting him his car. I felt a pair of skinny arms wrap around my waist. Alan whispered into my ear for me to following him. I sighed and took his hand, letting him pull me.

He led me into his living room and we sat down. I couldn't think about anything else besides Chris. And I guess Alan could tell.
"How about I tell you about how Austin and I met?" My ears perked up and I nodded eagerly. He smiled before speaking
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :) honest opinions because I'm debating on continuing to post or not. Thank you :)