Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Chronicles Of Alan

"Well believe it or not Kade. I'm more like you than you think. Although Im 19, I was 18 when I met Austin. Just like now, he was a teacher but at a different school. He taught history there. He was the new teacher. And I was a senior."He started. I had to laugh.

"Austin hates history!!" Alan joined in my laughing as he nodded.

"It was the only thing available. And he really wanted to teach. So he sucked it up and took the job"Alan continued the story. "The first day we met, he notice the scars on my wrist and the bruises all on my face and arms. You see, I was similar to you but I worse. I hated myself. Everything about me. Inside and out, I was set on destroying myself. My dad hated me and beat my ass on the daily. I was beaten up and tormented at school. They all hated me, so I hated myself. I would cut myself everyday. I had sex with random guys just for the attention. I would drink myself until I didn't know myself anymore" His voice a cracked a little and I took his hand.

"Did Austin pull you out of it?" I asked. He smiled at the mention of Austin's name.

"He puts it as he gave me the strength do fight. And he did. The first few weeks of school I didn't speak to him. After he asked about the bruises, I lied and didn't speak to him. I didn't trust him. I couldn't. I felt like he would hate me just like everyone else did if he knew about my life. And it would be nice not to have anyone hate you. But one day, I was getting beaten up in the bathroom and somehow he heard what was going on. He came into the bathroom and described it as being a blood bath. I was bleeding from everywhere. He had said it killed him to see me like that. And no way I was going to make it to a hospital because I would have bled out. So he had no choice" I looked at him, eager to hear more. "He said I passed out but he managed to get me to swallow his blood." I scrunched my nose up. Alan chuckled.

"How gross" I commented and he laughed again.

"Vampire blood heals you. That's why he gave it to me. But I didn't know until I woke up in my room alone. I didn't remember how I got there. All I remembered was Austin coming into the bathroom and everything was blank. I got up and I was hit with relief....I felt no pain for the first time in years. I looked in the mirror and saw myself. There were no bruises or cuts. No discoloration from older incidents. I looked at my arms and the scars were gone I started crying because I saw me. Not the piece of shit mistake I thought I was. I saw Alan. And I guess you could say that was the first step in my journey."I smiled and wiped a single tear from my eye. "But I had questions. Questions I wanted answers to. And I knew Austin would have the answers. But I didn't confront him until days later. Because I spent those days out of school, trying to figure it out. But couldn't figure it out. So I decided it was time to confront him.

****Flashback****Alan POV*****
I walked into Mr.Carlile's class when a new found confidence and determination. I closed the door and locked it. Mr.Carlile looked up at me from his book with a questioning expression. I walked over and pulled a chair up to his desk.

"First, I would like to thank you for helping me. I appreciate it." I said to him. He smiled and nodded in response.

"Your welcome Alan"

"Secondly...how did you help me. I mean...everything is gone. All the scars. All the reminders of what a pathetic person I am are gone" He looked at me.

"Your not pathetic Alan

"You hardly know me" I retorted.

"Yes but I've been watching you. You are more stronger than you think. Helping you was just a first step in helping you believe that you are" He leaned forward, his hands intertwined. "Look Alan, Im here as your friend. And someday I will tell you more about me and who I am. But that day will come when your ready. Right now your not. But trust me Alan, your going to be okay. Just keep hanging on and keep fighting"

*****End of Flashback*****Kade POV

"So it's like he knew you more than yourself?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that. And he was right, slowly, I started becoming different. I felt..happiness really. But only when I was around him. Away from him I would feel depressed. I would wanna cut and drink. But it took everything inside me not to. And for the first time, I didn't. Instead I threw my razor away because I told myself I was better than that. I was more than what they told me. I hung on Austin's words. They were the only things keeping me sane. He was keeping me sane" He spoke. I was now laying back, my feet in his lap. "It had occurred to me, I'd known him for 2 months, and how much he actually meant to me. And I felt almost terrified by it" I looked at him weirdly.

"Why?"

"Because it was so little time we've known each other yet I had grown so attached to him. I was scared because no one was as important to me like he was. I felt..this need to be near him. And along the way, I eventually came to the conclusion that he was different...he was very special. And I liked him. A lot. Maybe more than friends" He smiled to himself before continuing.

"Our friendship grew stronger as the months went by. We started to chill outside of school. He would take me to get ice cream or to go shopping or to see a movie. And my feelings only grew stronger. I knew it was pass a crush. I knew I wanted to be with him. In every way possible. But I also noticed a change in myself. I was....happier. I was more confident. I didn't drink or cut anymore. I stopped sleeping around. I actually started doing better in school. I felt..like I was alive again. Of course the bullying at school and home didn't stop...but I didn't let it get to me. Because I never wanted to let go of this alien feeling of happiness." I was feeling so intrigued by this story. I felt a surge of emotion. I couldn't tell what it was but I liked it.

"More. Keep going" I demanded and he laughed but nodded.

"The day I walked across the stage, getting my diploma. Felt like I had something to be proud of. And watching Austin cheer me on. Probably one of the best days of my life. I didn't care that my parents didn't show up. Or that I had no friends to cheer me on. All that mattered to me was that Austin was there. He was there for me more than anyone ever has been. And I knew that I was falling in love with him" I smiled widely.

"When did you tell him?"

"Not until a few weeks later. He asked me to move in with him, to have a fresh start. Away from the negative obstacles in my life. And I immediately agreed. So he helped me move my stuff to his house. And that same night, he told me the truth" I was confused until it dawned on me.

"He told you he was a vampire" I answered and he nodded.

"I wasn't really scared, just shocked. Because I knew he was something. But not a vampire. Hell I thought he was Jesus. But a vampire. No."He chuckled.

"What happened next?" I asked, poking his stomach with my toe.

"What happened next was the turning point"

*****Flashback*****Alan POV*****
Austin stood in front of me, his lips trembling as he spoke.

"I'm telling you this because...I-I love you Alan. Your everything to me. I need you. All I want..is to be yours. To stay up all night and cuddle and talk about music. Kiss and say I love you over and over. Make you breakfast in the morning just to see you smile. I just want you Alan I love you" I cupped his cheeks and looked in his eyes.

"I love you too" I whispered before pulling him down. I pressed my lips to his and fireworks went off inside me. He loved me. He actually fucking loved me!! Happiness surged through me as his arms snaked around me. He deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue pass my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, grabbing his hair as we kissed. And I knew..I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I pulled away from him and I looked into his eyes.

"Austin I love you. I don't care about what you are. It doesn't matter to me. Your everything I've always wanted. You changed my life. Showed me that I was more than what I thought I was. You gave a hope and let me see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so in love with you Austin. I'll always love you no matter what".


****End of Flashback****Kade POV

"Yes!!!" I exclaimed as he told me about the kiss. He laughed as I jumped on him and hugged him.

"Baby calm down" He laughed and pushed me off. I smiled and sat up straight.

"So how did you come to be a vampire?"

"Well it took some time to adjust to him being a vampire. I mean it freaked me out a little at first but I loved him. That it didn't matter to me. We were happy together. And as the months went by, I found myself wanting to be a vampire, so that I could be with him and never be away from him. So we sat down and we talked about it. So we came to an conclusion. He would turn me on my 19th birthday. He agreed with me. We wanted to be together eternally. Our love was strong enough to make that desicion. So my 19th birthday rolls around...that night after a few hours of..passion" He laughed as I wiggled my eyebrows.

"He turned me" I started to wonder.

"How do you become a vampire?" I asked him.

"You have to die with vampire blood in your system. He fed me his blood. And he was hesitant. Because he had to kill me. I reassured him that it was it was okay. And with that he snapped my neck" I flinched at that. I stared at him wide eyed.

"He snapped your neck?? Jesus Christ!" I was in total shock but he just smiled.

"A few minutes later. I woke up. But not as a human, but as a vampire"

"How did you feel?" I was very curious.

"Words can't describe it. That's all I have to say. I can't tell you because words wouldn't cover it. Only you experiencing it yourself would you understand" I pondered that for a minute.

"You and Austin truly belong together" I said, slightly dazed.

"I love him. I'm always going to love him. Now baby let's get you settled in. I know your tired" He chuckled. I was so intrigued by his story I didn't realize I was tired. I glanced at the clock, it was 7:00 pm. Damn, I even lost track of time. I yawned and stood up. I picked up my bag and followed him up a case of wooden stairs.

"One of Chris's friends will be stopping by to help keep an eye on you. His name is Angelo" He said to me as he led me into a room. The room was painted black. There was a bed pushed up against the wall. It was covered by a grey blanket. There was a dresser by the closet. And a nightstand with a lamp sitting next to the bed. The window was covered by a grey lace curtain. I walked in and noticed there was wood instead of carpet. I looked up and saw a TV by the nightstand that faced the bed. The room was very nice overall. I sat my bag down and looked at Alan.

"This would have been my room but we ended up in the same bed. So..it's yours" He chuckled.

"Thanks gingy" I smiled, sitting on the bed.

"Go ahead and get started. I'll make something for dinner" I nodded and he walked off. I got up and started to put my clothes in the dresser. When I was done. I laid back on the bed and sighed. I thought about Austin and Alan. More about Alan. What he went through. And it's crazy to think he's become this amazing person. A person I cared so much about. All because he met Austin. I smiled. Maybe..Chris can change my life too.

I didn't notice I had fallen asleep until there was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. It was 9:30. I sat up and sighed just as the door creaked open. I expect to see Alan but instead I saw this long haired man standing there. He had a slight stubble but it suited him. His black hair hung a little pass his shoulders. He had blue eyes, almost grey really. He had a small smile on his face. I looked at his arms and they were covered in tattoos. He wore a slipknot tank top and black jeans.

"Hi..I'm Angelo. I'm a friend of Chris. Um Alan sent me to wake you" I chuckled as he spoke nervously to me. I nodded and stood up, stretching my stiff muscles.

"I'm Kade...Kade Masters. I'm Chris's friend too" I smiled at him. Confusion crossed his face.

"Friend? He talked as if you were his
boyfriend" I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and I bit my lip. To be honest, I didn't know what we were. I mean I liked him a lot and he liked me. But I didn't know.

"Um we haven't really talked about it...we've known each other almost 2 months so I guess it's too early" I shrugged. He nodded in understatement.

"Well Alan made pizza...and his is the best. Let's eat" He smiled before walking away. I followed behind him and was immediately hit with the aroma of heaven. It smelled so good I wanted to drool. He led me to the kitchen we a black table sitting in the middle. Alan was sitting a pan down and the cheese on the pizza was bubbling. My stomach growled as I sat down next to Angelo.

"Damn Gingy....I want to tear this apart" I said slowly and heard Alan and Angelo laughing. We all took a slice and dug in. The pizza was practically orgasmic. It had cheese, bacon, pepperoni, ham and sasuage. It was pure heaven.

"How long have you known Chris?" I asked Angelo. He swallowed before answering.

"Since I was turned...He's actually the one who turned me. He saved my life" I smiled at his words. "I got my ass beat by some gangsters when they tried to rob me back in 1901. He found me bleeding to death in an alley way outside of a bar. He said I was too close to death when he fed me his blood and I ended up dying with his blood in my veins. So I woke up as a vampire. It was like a new life for me. I don't miss anything about being human" He shrugged and took a bite of his pizza. Just like Alan, a new start.

We finished the pizza and wondered into the living room. We started watching cartoons. I was snuggled into Angelo's side while Alan was laying between my legs, his head on my stomach. We were watching Spongebob. I was giggling with Alan while Angelo just rolled his eyes at the "Unfunny" sponge. About half way through I started to feel sleepy. I glanced at the clock and it was 10:30. I yawned as Alan flipped the TV off.

"Baby time to sleep. We have school in the morning" I looked at him, my eyes wide.
"We?" I asked and he giggled.

"Yes we. How else can we protect you if were not there? Angelo and I enrolled! Well sort of. Austin worked some magic and got us in!!" I could hear Angelo laughing as I stared at Alan in horror.

This ought to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :)