Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Never The Fool

I was awaken by an alarm clock that wasn't there last night.. I groaned and rolled out of bed to shut it off. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30. Ugh..I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I stumbled towards the door. I opened it and walked towards the spiral staircase. As I was walking down, I could hear Angelo and Alan talking. I entered the kitchen and they were sitting there drinking something in coffee mugs. I thought it was coffee.

"Is that coffee?" I asked, looking at Angelo. He paused before smiling and nodded. I looked at him suspiciously.

"Yep. Alan just made some. Here" He said, handing me his cup, smiling wider. I took it and looked at Alan. He looked like he was trying not to laugh. I just shrugged and lifted the cup to my lips. The second the liquid touched my lips I spat it out.

"What the fuck??? This isn't coffee!!" I gagged and ran to the sink to wash my mouth out. The liquid tasted like..metal...or rubber or fucking I don't know!! Angelo and Alan were howling with laughter as I turned and looked at them.

"It was blood Kade!!" My eyes widened in horror at Angelo's words before I turned to the sink and began washing my mouth again vigorously.

"You fucking assholes" I growled as I turned to them again. Alan came up to me and patted my back.

"Sorry baby. Harmless vampiric fun. Now go get ready for school and I'll make you breakfast. There is a bathroom in your closet" He smiled sweetly at me. I was taken aback.

"Bathroom in my closet?" I asked him.

"Oh you haven't looked in the closet yet huh. There is a door on the far left side that leads to a personal bathroom" He kissed my cheek before going to the refrigerator. I smacked Angelo's head and muttered "asshole". He only laughed at me. I walked up the big ass staircase to my room. I walked over to the closet and slid the door open. It was bigger than I expected. There were empty shelves with a full body mirror in the middle of the wall opposite of me. I looked over to the left and sure enough there was a white door with beautiful rose designs etched into the wood. I walked towards it and pushed it open. The bathroom was a light gray. The floor was black tile. Right by the door was a long black marble sink with a huge mirror hanging above it with black wood lining the actual mirror. I looked across from it and there was a stand up shower with a blurred glass door. Next to it was a towel rack with black and white towels hanging from it. It's like a fucking hotel here! Everything is so luxurious.

I closed the door behind me and began to strip down. Naked, I wondered over to the shower and slid the door open, just like the floor, it was black tile. I stepped in and closed the door gently. I turned the shower on and sighed as the warm water hit my skin. I relaxed and immediately thought of Chris. How much I wish he was here with me. I just missed him so much. And I was worried about him. 100 years is a long time to hold a grudge. And long enough to plan out how to kill someone. I know Chris is strong and special but it didn't stop me from worrying. And Austin too. Chris never mentioned Austin having a gift so I was even more worried. If I lost either of them, I would feel shattered. I felt a surge of fear go through me and I tried to shake the thoughts away. I grabbed a cloth and some body wash. I started to scrub myself, making sure I was clean before washing my hair. I washed my hair thoroughly before turned the water off and sliding the door open. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist before walking out the bathroom, turning the light off as I did. I walked out of the closet and turned to the dresser in front of me. I dried myself off before pulling a pair of boxers out and slipping them on. I then searched for a shirt and settled on a black long sleeve dress shirt. I pulled on a pair of tighter than usual grey jeans. I went down a size recently because my normal size was still a little big on me. I sat down and pulled on some black socks followed by my black Vans. I picked up and towel dried my hair before brushing it. I grabbed my phone and slung my bookbag over my shoulder.
I walked into the kitchen and was hit with the smell of delicious bacon. I saw a plate sitting in my seat from last night. Angelo was reading a newspaper across from my seat and Alan was on his phone, sitting on the counter. I dropped my bag and Alan looked at me. He looked me up and down, a grin spreading across his face. I blushed a little.

"If Chris saw you in those jeans baby you would have him hard as a rock and on his knees" He said. I blushed even more and I heard Angelo chuckle as he took a bite of buttered toast. I giggled and sat down. Alan made eggs, bacon and hashbrowns with my own buttered toast. My stomach growled and I wasted no time digging in.

"Eat up baby. We have to leave soon" Alan said as he took a drink of orange juice. Angelo sat his paper down.

"Highschool. Never thought I would ever go back" He chuckled. I swallowed my eggs before speaking.

"My school is filled with dicks and whores. They will be all over you two" I said. Angelo winked.

"I would imagine you've had your fair share of ladies on your ass" He grinned. I shook my head and shrugged.

"No one likes me there" He frowned a little.

"Your adorable as fuck. Who wouldn't wanna be around you? Jesus Christ I hate kids" He shook his head and I smiled at his comment. He picked his paper back up and continued eating. As I finished, my phone rang and saw immediately it was Chris. My heart was fluttering.

"Chris!" I squealed as I answered. Alan and Angelo smiled at me.

"Hi baby. I was calling to check in on you. I miss you so much" He sounded tired.

"I miss you to Chris. So much." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Did you meet Angelo baby?" He asked and I glared at Angelo.

"Yeah I met the asshole. You know he tricked me into drinking blood?!?" I pouted. Right on cue everyone was laughing, besides me. I glared at Chris through the phone.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll kick his ass when I get home" He chuckled and I saw Angelo gulp. I grinned smugly at him.

"When are you coming home?" I asked. I heard him sigh.

"Soon baby. Soon" He answered.

"How's Austin?" I asked to change the subject.

"He's tired. We all are. It's been difficult trying to find Danny. But overall he's determined to end this so we can live in peace. You and Alan especially. No one knows what Danny is planning so it's..scary I guess...Anyway I gotta go baby. I'll call you soon" He said, his voice pained. I sighed and nodded.

"Be safe Chris" I said sadly.

"I will baby" He hung up. I sighed and buried my face in head. I just wanted them here, away from Danny. I felt a pair of arms round my shoulders and someone kissing my head.

"They'll be home soon baby. I promise" I heard Alan whisper. I nodded and stood up grabbing my bag.

"Alright...let's go to school" Angelo said, getting up.

~~
The drive to school was short, despite Austin and Alan living far out. Angelo's lunatic driving got us here quickly. He pulled into a parking space before turning the car off. I unbuckled my seat belt before getting out. Alan was adorable today. He was in maroon skinny jeans, a black v neck shirt and a black beanie hat. Angelo looked...like Angelo. He wore a different slipknot tank top today and black jeans and black converse. His hair was perfectly straight. With hair hanging over his right eye.

We walked across the parking lot and people were staring at those two like shiny toys. Of course I got glares and stupid comments.

"Emo faggot go fucking die!" Some yelled at me. I just kept my head low. I heard Alan hiss and he stopped walking. I turned and looked at him and he was looking at the guy.

"Shut your fucking face before I make you gag all over my fucking cock. Then we'll see whose the faggot" He snapped before putting his arm around my shoulder. I giggled and Angelo laughed as we continued walking. I leaned up and kissed his cheek in thanks. He smiled and we walked into the office. I waited patiently as Angelo and Alan got their schedules. Turns out, Austin pulled enough strings to make their schedules match mine. He must really be protective. I smiled mentally at the thought.

I showed them all the classrooms before walking to first period. Which was supposed to be Austin's class but sub would be there due to his absence. We walked in and I groaned. It was the substitute I hated. Mrs. Gomez. She was such a fucking bitch I wanted to hit her every time I saw her. She looked up me and glared, so I glared right back at the bitch.

"Hello Mr.Masters" She said fakely. Hey fake bitch I wanted to say. Instead I forced a smile and took my seat in the back, followed by Angelo and Alan. I laid my head on my desk and yawned as class started.
About half way through a piece of balled up paper landed on my desk. Secretly I opened it up. It read:

Alan: Fuck this. I wanna go home!
Angelo: Prettyyy sure this woman murdered her husband
Alan:He probably killed himself just to get away from her!
Angelo: Alan your terrible!

I looked at them, which a weird expression. They were snickering quietly to themselves. I couldn't help but smile at them. It was good to see my friends enjoying themselves...my friends. My heart fluttered with warmth. I smiled at them again before turning back to the board. When class was over, I gathered my things and followed Angelo and Alan out. Angelo draped his arm around my shoulder as him and Alan talked. It was nice to watch them interact. We made our way to second period, which was math. I noticed Mrs.Gilbert wasn't in today. In fact there was a man sitting at her desk. He hair brown but his was wild and messy. He had two distinctive lip piercings. Spiderbites they were called. He looked at me and immediately I had a chill go down my spine. He honestly frightened me. I didn't know why but the way...he looked at me...something was...off. Something was off!!! I stumbled to my seat and sat down, shaking as he smiled wider at me. I forced a smile back then I looked at Alan. He was talking to Angelo, smiling as he did. I don't think he noticed. Then class begun.
The entire period, the teacher, Mr.Bruce stared at me now and then. And honestly I was scared. I wasn't sure but I think he's a vampire. My instinct was telling me run but I had to know. I wanted to investigate further. I was shaking with fear but I had to know. So I pulled out my phone and text two simple words to Alan and Angelo.

"Be Ready" I clicked send and put my phone away. Just as the bell rang. I stood up and saw both Angelo and Alan looking at their phones then at me. With a questioning. I nodded to them then walked off, with them following me.

For the entire day, the jokes were done. Angelo and Alan refused to leave my side. It was lunch time and we were sitting at an empty table.

"Just listen for me" I said quietly, getting up. Before they could protest, I was already walking away. I walked down the hallway, my legs were shaking and my heart was pounding. My mind was screaming at me to turn and run but my feet kept walking. I reached the classroom and opened it. He was sitting at the desk with his feet up. He heard me because he looked up.

"Yes Kade?" He asked cockily. I walked over and slammed my hands on the desk, making him jump. Even I was shocked by my confidence.

"I know your a vampire" I said through gritted teeth. He smiled wide and then he was gone. I gasped and looked around. I then heard laughing coming from behind me. I turned quickly and my hands gripped the desk. He was right in my face. His sharp fangs on full display, the black veins growing from his sockets we're pulsing violently. I've seen this before on Chris but on this man, I was terrified. I scooted my hands back on the desk, then I felt something. I looked back quickly and saw it was a wooden pencil. But I looked back at the stranger.

"Your a smart kid. And brave. But your also stupid" He purred, followed by a dark chuckle. I was breathing heavily as I spoke.

"I-im not a-afraid of you!" I stuttered but he only laughed and moved closer.

"Danny will be looking forward to meeting you Kade. Poor Chris will be devastated when he sees your body hanging off his front door like a Christmas ornament" I shivered at the sound of that but I got pissed off at the mention of Chris's name. Anger swelled up as I grabbed the pencil and gripped it.

"Danny is gonna have to get me himself!!!" I screamed and harshly I jammed the pencil in the side of his neck. He screamed in agony and jerked away from me. I prayed Alan and Angelo we're listening. He stumbled out my way, struggling to get the pencil out his neck, his hand covered in blood. I saw a chance and ran towards the door. But it was pushed open and I was so frightened I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw a vampiric Angelo rushing into the room and tackling the other vampire. Alan then pulled me into his arms and I watched as Angelo and Mr.Bruce faced each other. Both growling violently. Alan then left my side and pushed Mr.Bruce into a muster of desk. I was shaking as Mr.bruce broke a leg off the chair beside him and jammed it into Angelo leg. He immediately howled and dropped. He then looked at Alan who was scared and shaking. He wasn't an old vampire so I knew he was scared. So I made a quick decision. Just as the vampire broke the other chair leg, I ran in front of Alan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :)