You Stupid Girl

Atkins

"No, no, no! This cannot be happening," I muttered as I tried to break loose from the chains that kept me put. I was in a room chained to the wall where an unfamiliar man, my kidnapper, placed me after getting me out of the trunk and hitting me. While in the trunk I had managed to call for help on my cell before losing signal. Unlucky for me, I didn't have time to shove it back in my pocket when he had opened the trunk which I got punished for. The coppery substance swished around in my mouth from my busted lip and I had to spit the blood out again.

I wasn't in the trunk of the car for long so I knew we were somewhere in Mystic Falls, the only question was where? I also wasn't on my cell for long, so I doubt they traced the call. The man had taken my phone once I was out of the trunk and stomped it into multiple pieces. I had absolutely no way to contact someone if I managed to escape now. And from what I could tell, he was just a regular human with no powers at all which meant I had a small chance at escaping.

A middle aged woman came in with two buff men trailing her. They stayed a few feet behind her as she stopped in front of me. She took out a small knife before holding it in front of my face. The tip of the blade touched my cheek and slid along my cheek bone making a small cut in the process. I winced a little as I stared into the dark eyes of the woman.

"I believe we have business to take care of," she spoke with a slight accent that I wasn't familiar with. "You send in others to do your dirty work and they don't succeed."

"I don't know who you are or what you want," I said quietly. I was gripping the chains around my wrists to try and stop the trembling.

"Your friends killed my men. I believe you've met them since they were after you, Kaitlyn. You shouldn't be alive at all. You should have never even been born! Because of many adoptions, many more families have been slaughtered. You are the last surviving member of the Atkins family." I gave her a puzzled look since my last name wasn't Atkins. "How does it feel to lose your adoptive parents? To know that you will never know your biological parents either? I hope it's horrible. I would keep you alive just so you lived in misery for the rest of your pathetic human life." She sent me a smirk as she put her hands behind her back and walked towards her men. "I'm Elizabeth Carlisle, the vampire who escaped from the hell your family caused. I'm the vampire who killed all your ancestors many years ago. I was quite irate when I learned of the adoptions and knew I had to finish the task I thought I had done. I made a promise, and I wasn't going to break it, especially to a useless human."

"That's not possible," I said as I took in everything she said. "Someone else said that it was their promise. A promise in which he did not fulfill."

"Ah, yes. Adam was like a son to me. Too bad he failed at doing what I asked," she smiled as she spun back around to face me. "I sent many men after you, yet they all managed to fail me. That is why I'm here, Kaitlyn. If you want a job done, you do it yourself." She was in front of me again in an instant with her true face showing before quickly disappearing as she noticed something. "You have a daylight ring, yet you're not a vampire," she narrowed her eyes at me.

"It's because I've been drinking vampire blood," I blurted in hopes of living just a little longer. "My friend made it for me so if I just happened to die." Elizabeth didn't seem to believe me at all.

"Well, I guess I will just have to rip off your head. Maybe I should just rip your body into pieces and scatter it across the world. How does that sound, Mark?" she asked as she faced her men. The bigger of the men nodded his head in agreement. "And you Luke?" He also agreed. She smiled as she faced me. "Then it's settled. Off with your head!"

"My friends will come after you if you kill me!" I quickly said as I tried to stall a little more. Where was someone to save me? I wasn't ready to die!

"Darling, your friends don't scare me. Now, I am going to make this quick and painful." She gave me a sickening grin before I closed my eyes. I prayed for a miracle, because right now I needed one.

Loud music began playing as I felt a rush of air near me. I was expecting pain as she pulled off my head before ripping up the rest of my body, but instead I felt skin against my lips and more coppery substance go in my mouth before disappearing. I opened my eyes in confusion to see Elizabeth dead on the ground with her heart next to her. Luke, Mark, and my kidnapper with a bunch of other men I hadn't see were piling into the room as bodies began dropping to the ground in a blink of the eye. I finally was able to spot Stefan and Elena within the mess.

My head began pounding with how loud the music was. My whole head was literally throbbing as if it would explode. I tried to cover my ears the best I could as I felt the vibrations go through my body. My eyes closed so I didn't see what was happening in front of me. I didn't open them until I felt hands on my face. My eyes opened to meet black ones filled with hatred. I let out piercing scream as the man smirked before jerking my head to the right.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had a different plan, but I changed it. There are only 10 chapters left. I still plan on ending it on chapter 50.