Status: In progress

Half a Heart

La verdad a medias es mentira verdadera

-Maria:
It's been a couple of hours since we landed in Barcelona, and we've been sightseeing Barcelona with Leo and Xavi as guide's. This city was so beautiful, and I couldn't wait until I got to see more of it.

"So, ladies I've scheduled a doctor's appointment for Anna in about two hours, unfortunately me and Leo have to leave for training, but we'll meet you here again and pick you up for the appointment." Xavi said and we smiled and nodded.

"I'll see you soon mi amor, te amo." Leo said and kissed me. I smiled and deepened the kiss.

"I love you more, and I can't wait until later." I said and he smirked. After they left, me and Anna decided to do some shopping. We walked around the streets until we found the mall and stepped in. I watched as Anna's eyes widened, she loved shopping so she was probably in heaven right now.

"Omg there's Victoria's Secret, we have to go in there first!" Anna said dragging me to the store. I shook my head, yes we didn't have Victoria's Secret in Sweden, but I couldn't understand the hype about the store, it was just underwear anyways. We walked into the store and suddenly I was surrounded by pink, seriously everything was pink in this store.

Anna dragged me around excitedly and I just laughed and followed her. She picked out some underwear that made me blush and handed them over to me.

"Here, these are you size right?" she said and I blushed, there was no way I was getting these, they were way too revealing for my taste.

"There's no freaking way I'm even trying these on." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh c'mon Anna, you know Leo will probably looove these." she teased and I blushed, maybe I would try them on, for Leo you know. I grabbed the underwear shyly and rushed into the dressing room. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I had no idea why I even tried these on, they looked hideous on me.

"Let me see!" Anna squealed and didn't let me answer, she just made her way into the dressing room and I blushed.

"Omg Maria, that looks so hot on you, you are definitely getting that, Leo will go crazy ass bonkers on you when he sees you in it." she said and I shook my head.

"There's no way I'm wasting my money on this Anna, it looks hideous!" I said and gently pushed her out of the dressing room and got changed. Once I got out I couldn't find Anna, so I walked around in the shop until I saw her at the entrance. I made my way over to her and smiled.

"There you are." I said and she smiled and pushed a bag in my hands. My eyes widened when I realized what it was inside the bag.

"Why did you waste your money on me?" I asked and she sighed.

"Because you never ever treat yourself to anything, and these were gorgeous, suck it up and accept a gift for once in your life Midget." she said and I sighed, taking the bag, knowing there was no point in arguing with a pregnant woman.

We spent the next two hours in the mall, and Anna dragged me around everywhere she wanted to go. I didn't buy much, just a few essentials that I needed. Anna however bought the entire mall and I laughed. I'm surprised she hasn't spent every penny she has already.

We walked back to the place where Leo and Xavi were supposed to meet us and they were already there by the time we got there. Leo smiled when he saw me and walked up to me and spinned me around. I giggled and he put me down. He smirked as he saw the pink Victoria's Secret bag I was holding and I blushed.

"Well I can't wait until I get to see what's in that bag amor." he teased and I blushed, hitting his shoulder. We got into the car and I sat next to Leo, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So why didn't you get anything else for yourself?" Leo asked after I told him that the underwear were forced upon me by Anna.

"I don't know, there wasn't anything I liked and besides I'm not that into shopping anyways, I merely go for Anna." I shrugged and he shook his head.

"Well I'm setting you up with some of my friend's girlfriends and I'm guaranteed that they'll find something for you, and if they don't then I'll come shopping with you myself, you deserve it nena." he said and I closed my eyes.

"I don't need anything new Leo." I muttered and he just laughed.

"Well I want to pamper you for once amor, please let me have the joy in pampering my girlfriend?" he said and I shook my head.

"We'll see." I said softly and he chuckled.

"So stubborn." he said and I laughed. We stepped out of the car and suddenly there were paparazzi's everywhere, Leo cursed and wrapped his arms around me, shielding my face from their camera's and we rushed in the hospital.

"How did they find out where we were?" I asked breathless as we made our way to Anna's doctor's appointment.

"They always manage to find out where we are, I have no idea how though." Xavi said and wrapped his arms around Anna. I shook my head and leaned in to Leo as he held me tighter.

"We're going to have to go out publicly soon, right?" I whispered and Leo looked at me kissing me softly.

"Yes amor, besides I might like getting the entire world to know that you're mine and mine only." he said and I laughed.

"Why so possessive hombre?" I teased him, kissing him softly, running my tongue over his lips teasingly. He groaned and moved to deepen the kiss, but I moved away laughing.

"You'll be the death of me amor." he said and I just laughed. The doctor called Anna's name and we moved to join her, she wanted all of us there.

"So miss Andersson, how far along are you?" the doctor asked as she put on her gloves and asked Anna to lift her legs on to the stirrups and I grimaced as I realized what she was about to do.

"I'm about a month and a half along, according to the doctor I met at home." she said softly and looked at me. I realized that she wanted me to hold her hand. Anna's always been squeamish about doctor appointments in general. I smiled and moved over to grasp her hand and Xavi grabbed her other hand as Leo moved to sit next to me, kissing my shoulder. The doctor smiled and started her exam.

Anna gasped as the doctor started and I grimaced again, feeling a bit squeamish myself, that looked so uncomfortable. But suddenly a thumping sound filled the room and I smiled.

"That's your baby's heartbeat miss Andersson." the doctor said and Anna smiled, tears running down her face.

"It's just so surreal, I have life growing inside me." she said and I smiled widely, gently wiping her tears away.

"You're going to be a great mom Ann." I said softly and she smiled. After the exam, Anna left with Xavi, leaving me alone with Leo.

"That was beautiful." Leo said thickly and I looked at him and nodded.

"It makes you think doesn't it, how precious life really is." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him. He deepened the kiss, and we stood there for a while, kissing in the parking lot. Eventually we pulled away and he looked at me.

"Yes, life is precious, and you're the one I want to make life, and live life with, you're the one nena, te amo." he said and I smiled at him.

"I feel exactly the same amor, you had my heart the moment we met in that café." I said and he grinned, pulling me closer to him.

"Now how about we head home and you show me what's in that bag of yours." he smirked and I blushed furiously as he dragged me to the car, laughing. We pulled up at his house and I smiled, I felt giddy to actually live with him.

"Welcome home mi amor." he drawled as he opened the door and I smiled, however I didn't have time to take a closer look, as he dragged me into the bedroom, holding the Victoria's Secret bag in his other hand.

I woke up in Leo's arms and I smiled. I got out of bed quietly so I wouldn't wake him up, and I decided to have a shower, then take a look at the house. I stepped into the shower and relaxed as the water hit me, it had been too long without a shower and I closed my eyes, resting my forehead against the cool tile.

After my, very long, shower I got out, put on a robe, and then tiptoed into the bedroom to get something to wear, I grabbed Leo's shirt, since it was on the nightstand, and I didn't want to wake him up by rummaging through my bag. I got dressed quickly and looked at Leo as he stirred in his sleep, I smiled, I don't know what I'd do without him. I made my way over to him and kissed him softly on his cheek and he smiled in his sleep, making me smile. I tiptoed out of the bedroom and walked into what looked like the kitchen.

This house is huge, I thought as I walked around taking a look, but deciding not to touch anything, since I didn't know how things worked. I walked back into the kitchen and looked around in there, making my way over to the sink to have some water. I looked towards the door and saw Leo standing there leaning against the wall, smirking at me. I smiled and made my way towards him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"I like you in my clothes." he said and touched the material of his t-shirt that I was wearing. I laughed and hugged him.

"You do realize that we need to go back to that shop and buy you some more of that underwear nena." he said and I blushed.

"Maybe." I said and looked up at him.

"So, do you like it here amor?" he said smiling at me and I nodded.

"It's beautiful Leo, thank you." I whispered and he raised his eyebrows.

"What for querida?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"For being here for me, and simply for being you." I said and he laughed.

"Estoy desesperadamente enamorado de ti" he said and I smiled widely at him.

"Te quiero con toda mi alma." I said and he smiled.

"You should speak spanish more often amor, it's sexy." he said and I laughed at him. We got back into the kitchen and made dinner together. After dinner we, or mostly Leo, decided to watch a movie. I was still really tired for some reason, so I fell asleep pretty early into the movie. I woke up to my stomach cramping really badly. Leo had moved me to bed and now he was asleep right next to me. I groaned softly and grabbed my phone to check the date. Crap it was probably my period. Great this is exactly what I need right now. Thank you mother nature!

It was about 4am and I couldn't go back to sleep, I had taken some painkillers for the pain but it hadn't kicked in yet. Usually I liked to keep to myself the first day, since I didn't want to bother anyone with my raging mood swings. I sighed and moved out of bed, making my way to the living room, plopping on the couch and reading some of my book. Trying to distract myself from the pain.

"Amor?" Leo asked sleepily and I looked up at him, smiling weakly. He made his way to me and sat down on the couch next to me.

"What's wrong nena?" he asked, this time more alert.

"It's nothing Leo, I just woke up to discover it's my time of the month and I'm cramping really bad, but I'm used to it amor, go back to sleep." I said, kissing him softly.

"I'll just sit here with you nena, I'm not going back to sleep when you're in pain, and don't feel embarrassed I did grow up with a sister you know." he said and I smiled at him.

"Does it hurt a lot amor?" he asked and put his hand on my stomach gently.

"Yes, unfortunately this runs in the family." I sad and grimaced at the pain. He moved his hand under my shirt and kept it there. I smiled at him and kissed him.

"Does it help querida?" he asked and I smiled, only this man would do this.

"A little, but you don't have to Leo, go back to sleep, I've been tackling this pain every since I was twelve." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to be able to fall asleep knowing that you're in pain anyways amor, and I'm glad it helps a little, have you taken something for the pain?" he said and I nodded. We turned on the tv and sat like that for a few hours, eventually we both fell asleep.

I woke up and opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings. We were still laying on the couch, with Leo's hand still on my stomach. I smiled and cuddled closer to him, and he stirred, nuzzling his face in my neck making me giggle softly. Suddenly the phone rang, making Leo groan and open his eyes. I sat up and grabbed the phone, answering.

"Hola?" I said yawning and Leo laughed.

"Midget?, how are you?" Anna asked and I yawned again.

"Tired, woke up in the middle of the night, curtesy of aunt flo." I said and she laughed.

"Aww sucks, I'm so glad I'm missing out on aunt flo for nine whole months." she said and I laughed.

"Sounds great, but remember that when you'll be squeezing out a baby in a couple of months." I teased and she groaned.

"Don't remind me." she said curtly and I laughed some more.

"So, Xavi and I are meeting up with Gerard Pique, Cesc Fabregas and their girlfriends for lunch, do you guys feel up to coming." she asked and I looked at Leo and asked him about it. He nodded and looked at me.

"Yeah sure, why not, where are we going to meet up?" I asked and Leo grinned, kissing my cheek. I was suddenly a bit nervous, this would be the first time I'd see Leo's other friends and it was important for me that they'd like me.

We stepped in the bedroom and Leo went to take a shower, I picked out the only dress I owned and started with curling my hair and putting on makeup. I needed to look good today and make a good impression. I put on some red lipstick and smiled at my reflection for once. I turned around to see Leo clad in a towel, staring at me.

"Zip me up Leo?" I asked and moved my hair to one side. He smirked and came up behind me, zipping me up and kissing my neck. I sighed, moving my head a bit unconsciously, giving him some more space. Suddenly I became aware of what we were starting and blushed furiously, moving back and staring at him.

"Thanks for umm zipping me up." I said avoiding to look at him, blushing some more. He chuckled and went back into the bathroom, and when I asked him where he was going he said he needed to handle his 'problem' and I blushed some more. I decided to wear slightly healed shoes for once and after a while Leo was ready and we left the house.

"You look so hermosa today amor, they'll love you." he said, kissing me before starting the car, driving to the restaurant. At the restaurant we went in and I spotted Xavi and Anna with some people I didn't recognize, we made our way over to them and I held Leo's hand, feeling extremely nervous.

"Midget, Leo!" Anna squealed and came up to us, hugging Leo and then hugging me tight.

"Relax Midget." she whispered in my ear and I nodded quietly, looking over at the others shyly.

"Cesc, Geri, Shakira, Daniella this is my amor Maria." Leo said and I smiled at them, shaking each of their hands politely. They smiled at me and we sat down, looking over the menu.

"So what do you think of Barcelona so far?" Daniella asked me and I smiled at her.

"It's great, I'm happy that I'm finally here." I said and she smiled.

"Leo hasn't shut up about you, you know." Gerard said and I blushed.

"All good things I hope." I said smiling and they all laughed, nodding. Lunch was actually fun, they were all incredibly nice and I could tell I'd be getting along perfectly with Shakira and Daniella, they seemed to understand me somehow.

"We have to gather someday to go shopping all together." Daniella said and I smiled, nodding. We made our way out of the ladies room, and back in the restaurant meeting up with the guys. Leo smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I told you they'd love you, how could anyone not love you." he whispered in my ear and I smiled, kissing him softly. We said goodbye to everyone and made our way back to the car. Before he started the car he turned to me.

"I have a surprise amor." he said and rubbed my knee.

"What is it Leo?" I asked curiously and he smiled.

"I got us the tickets to Argentina, we're leaving next week." he said and I smiled brightly leaning over my seat to kiss him.

"I can't wait to meet your family amor." I said and he smiled. I really couldn't wait, I just hope they'd like me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 16!
This was harder to write then the other chapters have been, but it's finally done! Hope you like it as much as I do :)

Happy reading!