Status: Read!!

Death Valley

Chapter 7 : The Truth Is About To Be Shown.

Patrick POV****************
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was on my thoughts when suddenly the door open. A woman enter the room. She has neon blue hair and half shaved head. She was wearing black dress and a high heel, like very high. Dark eyeliner, smoky black make up. She had grey eyes.
"Hey Patrick!" she said cheerfully.
"What you want!" I ask, knowing she's a trouble.
"Oh nothing, just want to sent you to where you sent Amber. You remember, don't you?"
how the hell she knows about Amber. Amber was a my friend. We used to do lot of things unit I decided that she don't fit me.
Lynn then sent her in Death Valley and I don't know what happen to her there and I don't care cause I don't care a damn about her.

"So... You're planning to sent me to Death Valley."
"Oh not me but our boss!" She smiles then headed to the table and pick up a injection. Oh!! Not again, I'm tired of it!! She came to me and injected me again!
Then blinked.

Joe POV*******************
++++++++++++++++++++++++
At least the countdown in the video ends and it begin.
It's shows Patrick.... Standing by the car, looks like he waiting for someone, why the video shows Patrick... Hmmm. Lets see why.
Then a girl came.
"Andy is gone, babe, he totally believes that I'm gone forever, the poor." she started laughing, as well as Patrick. What they done to Andy?
" I'll get the Dabber ring for you and me!" Patrick said and hugs the girl. Then the video ends.
What does showing this means??
The people who kidnapped us are as idiot as they can be!!!
But what is bothering me is what this girl did to Andy? Why Patrick was with her? Is she's Girlfriend? Or just a friend who want the money? Patrick was planning something with the girl, and that thing was about Andy. Is Patrick hiding something from us?
Oh thats hard! My head is pounding. Ah!!! I need Pete, he'll probably know what to do.
Damn damn damn
Pete I wish you were here here here.

Andy POV****************
++++++++++++++++++++++
I was still waiting for the video to started. The countdown finally ends in the video and it showing now someone waiting by the car, hey! Wait a minute it's Patrick!!!
Why are they showing Patrick?
Weird. Then a girl came there, no.... No!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynn!!! She's alive.

"Andy is gone, babe, he totally believes that I'm gone forever, the poor" Lynn said. A tear drop from my hearing this. Did she leave by fooling me like that...
Then they both started laughing! They laughing on how mindless I was to not know that my friend cheat on me as well as Lynn.

" I'll get the Dabber ring for you and me!" Patrick said and hugs Lynn. Then the video ends.
How could Patrick do that to me? I thought we were best friends but Patrick cheated on me and Lynn too...
Then the door open and someone enter the room. The unknown person turn the light on and it was girl with brown hair, light brown eyes, black jeans, black long tee shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
XXXXXXX
A/N: HI ZANNERS!!!!
So short update again, sorry...
Confusing? I know it is, my english is hell! please if like it vote and comment.

LovALLTHEZANNERS!!
LOL