Status: Completed!! Yay!!!

Hades' Child

Hades is god of the Underworld-- and also the Cleaner of Zeus' Messes. Hades is relatively stubborn about love, and thinks it's not worth it. However, fights break out and for the first time, Hades realizes he might be wrong about himself.

A/N: This is just something I thought of in the car on a 7-hour trip from Chicago. I had promised a friend I would write a story and this is what came to mind. I didn't work extremely hard on this; it was all written as I went. I had a lot of fun with it, even though my hand still hurts. Hope you guys like it, even though this was mostly for my own benefit.

Disclaimers-- I own Adonia, but the ancient Greeks really own the rest of the stuff. Character personalities were of my own design. Took a few liberties that might interfere with canon mythology. I know the mythology, everything is on purpose, blah blah blah. NOTE-- this is in no way affiliated with the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. Also, layout made by sidra.

Warnings (sorry to bore you guys to death)-- implications of sexual situations and non-graphic scenes of rape.
Feel free to contact me if you thing anything, including the rating, should be changed.

Ciao,
M