‹ Prequel: The Summer After

Senior Year

Catching a Break (9.5.14)

Today was awesome. Went through a half day of school because we were only half day today. Then spent an hour after school chilling with my senior buddies at a milk tea boba place, where we became the nerds gone wild. Came back to the school because we had a water polo tournament about an hour and a half away and we didn't have a bus so we had parent drivers and I needed a ride. Drove there, and played 6 games. I was kind of happy, but also disappointed because my knee started flaring up again and started hurting during the 5th game, so I sat the last one out. But it was still really fun. After that we had a team bonding at a buffet about a half hour away. Then I came home. Didn't see the girl today, but when I have doubts, friends and teammates are much better and have a much friendlier environment. Words can only barely describe how awesome today was. I'm really excited for this water polo season and getting to know everybody on the team. Who would have thought that water polo could attract so many awesome people? It's going to be an exciting journey, and the games are going to be nice breaks from all the schoolwork and college stuff I have to deal with.

"Today was good,
today was fun.
Tomorrow is
another one."