Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

17

It's been three years since I've seen or heard from Oli in person. Of course I listened to their music and watched their interviews and music videos. Mum and Dad also haven't heard from him. I graduated high school and started photographing for a band called You Me At Six (not the right time, I know, shhh).

~~Present Time~~

I groaned as my phone started ringing. I blindly reached for it, then answered, "'Ello?" I mumbled.

"Hi Thomas!" Josh Franceschi, lead singer of YMAS, shouted happily.

"'s too fucking early, Joshua." I whined.

"But I have important news." He whined in the same tone.

"And it couldn't've waited until a more reasonable time? Like 9?"

"No. That's what time the photoshoot is." I groaned at his words.

"I'll take that as you agree. But yeah, we got the lad from Bring Me The Horizon to work with us. I know you've said something about him, Oliver Sykes, yeah? The singer? He has the same last name as you, Tom!"

I started coughing and choking. "Mate?!? Are you alright!?" Josh asked in a panicked tone. I managed to recover from my cough attack.

"Get someone else." I spat.

"Our manager will pay you double." He bargained.

"Make it triple." I argued back.

"Double and a half."

"Deal." I huffed, then hung up.

I stared at the roof as I started to think. Oliver Scott Sykes, my popular, older brother who cut off our relationship without a single word. He just cut me out without a single fucking thought. The last three years was a constant hell for me. A month after the whole r*pe thing, no one cared anymore. I had no friends, and I was constantly getting bullied. When people would get glimpses of my cuts, I would panic. But it got so bad that bullies would hold me down and pour lemon juice, salt, or alcohol on them.

I glanced at the time and sighed, seeing I had 30 minutes until I had to be down there. I got up, brushing my teeth quickly. I got dressed in a shirt and skinny jeans, pulling on one of Oli's old hoodies, like I usually did. I grabbed my camera, phone, wallet, and earphones, shoving them in my pockets -- except the camera -- and left my flat.

I walked my way to the recording studio where we also took pictures, picking up a coffee on the way. I went in, and immediately got hugged by Dan. "Thomas!" He yelled as he hugged me, picking me up and twirling me around.

"Daniel!" I yelled back, grinning as he put me down.

"Oh, thanks babe." Max said, taking my coffee from me. Chris walked by, grapping the coffee, then handing it to me.

"Thanks baby! I lesser than three love you!" I said as he walked away. I heard him laughing as he went to the back room.

"What?" Dan asked.

"It means a heart when you type it." Matt said. Dan still looked beyond confusion.

I got out my phone and typed <3. "That is a 'lesser than' sign in maths. And that's a three. Lesser than three is a heart." I explained slowly.

"Ohhhh!" Dan yelled.

"God, you're an idiot." I heard someone scoff, then looked up to see Josh and someone next to him who looked a lot like Oli.

"Pfft, Tom's just too smart." Dan said.

"If I was smart I wouldn't be in photography, would I?" I asked him. Dan looked deep in thought at the question.

"Dan, Daniel, just stop. We don't want you hurting yourself." Max said. Dan raised his middle finger to Max, and we all laughed.

"Thomas, babe, you're distracted." Max said.

"No I'm not." I said quickly.

"Tooom, you're part of the family. You have to tell us." Matt whined.

"Sexually." Josh said, coming up and fake humping me. I laughed and shoved him away.

"I'm fine guys." I insisted.

"How about you tell me, instead of these knobheads?" Oli finally spoke, in that voice I love to much.

I looked at him, and he looked back like he missed me. What a lying, cheating bastard. I knew he slept with girls and guys alike when he was gone.

I walked to him, opening my coffee. I dumped it on his head, all of it going down his body and face. "Thomas!" I heard Josh say angrily. I threw the cup in Oli's face.

"I fucking hate you! Don't walk out and then expect to fucking walk back in my life! You're an insensitive prick, go fuck someone's brains out like you've been!" I screamed at him. I turned and stormed out of the recording studio.

"Tom!" I heard someone shout. I stopped, realising it was Chris. He caught up to me, then led me to a park, where we sat next to each other.

"What's wrong?" He asked, hugging me. I lost it, and started crying into his shoulder. He started to rub my back, and I started on my story.

"So let me get this straight," Chris began after I told him everything, "Oliver's your older brother. You two fucked and shit, then got together, then he left for touring. He never contacted you in three years, in which you were extremely bullied, but luckily not r*ped again. You self-harmed a lot, and you're pissed at Oliver because he promised to be there for you, and he just left, when you thought the relationship meant a lot." He said. I nodded at his words, wiping my eyes from stray tears.

"Wow, he's a prick." Chris ((I constantly type Christ.)) said. I nodded, then sighed.

"Let me just finish this stupid photoshoot so I can get paid and go home." I stated, getting up with him.

"Let's get you another coffee." He said, and I nodded. I followed him to a small shop where I ended up getting a Monster, then we went back to the recording studio.

"The Magnificent and Sexy Thomas Jordan Sykes is here everyone! Please, bow down to him!" Christ said dramatically as we went in the room where everyone was, including Oli in new clothes, the rest of YMAS, the rest of Bring Me, and producers, a couple photographers, and managers.

The rest of YMAS immediately jumped up after he said that, and started clapping and yelling, as did a few producers. I laughed and dramatically bowed, then they all sat back down and stopped. Bring Me was staring at me, the cocks. I made my way to the other two photographers and managers.

"I heard I was paying you double and a half." YMAS's manager said. I nodded, and grinned. I talked with the managers and photographers about the different scenes and props we were gonna use. Once I got them down, we agreed to start in half an hour. I went to Josh, and laid across him and Max. I was on my stomach with my head in Josh's lap.

"Oh yeah, baby. That ass." Max said.

I laughed, "Max, I swear you're homo." I said teasingly.

"Pfft, my girlfriend disagrees." He scoffed.

"You mean your right hand." Matt said. A chorus of "Oh"'s rang throughout the room and we all laughed.

"Shots fired, mate!" Dan basically shouted.

"At least I don't use both of my hands, unlike Tom." Max said.

"Hey!" I shouted through the laughter.

"What? I'm embracing your gay side FOR YOU." Max said dramatically, shoving me to the ground as he got up.

"You have to be gay to embrace this gay side, baby." I cooed, swinging my hips when I stood up. More laughter rose up.

"Wellllll..." Max said, grabbing my hips, then laughing and letting go. We all laughed, and I sat down next to Josh, between him and Vegan.

Josh and I started talking about the most random things. It went from how I looked like a 13-year-old but taller, to how hamburger ads look sexy and then we get bullshit lies, and how he looked like an emo lumberjack.

"It's time!" One of the photographer's said happily. I got up and dramatically skipped into the photo room with Josh.

Oli and Josh got in front of the wall and we started taking pictures of different poses and scenes. Oli was looking at me every chance he had. Chris came up to me at the end. "The lads of Bring Me want to talk to you." He said. I sighed, and went back into the room.

"Hi guys." I said to them as I went in. They looked nervous, but something was wrong.

"Where's Jona? Where's Curtis? Who the fuck is this?" I asked.

"That's Jordan Fish. The others two went off to fill their lives more." Nicholls said.

"God I fucking missed you!" Vegan shouted, jumping up and hugging me. I hugged back and patted his back.

Vegan pulled away and Lee hugged me. I hugged back, then I got hugged from behind by Nicholls. I felt someone push us over as we hugged, and that person join us. I laughed with them, and saw it was Vegan who pushed us over.

"Tommy?" I heard Oli ask softly. I immediately stopped laughing and looked up at him.

"Can... Can we talk?" He asked shyly. I nodded and tried to get out of the body pile, but ended up getting pulled up by Oli. He grabbed my face when I got my balance, and kissed me.

I was so fucking angry, sad, confused, and lonely all at once, but all those feelings just slipped away and were quickly replaced by happiness and a sense of comfort. I grabbed his wrists softly as I kissed back.

He pulled back a little, and looked into my eyes. I blushed soft since I felt everyone staring at us. "I miss you, Tommy." He whispered to me. I held his wrists a little tighter.

"I miss you too." I whispered back. I saw his whole face light up, and that just made me happier.

"But," I began, "you left me. Three years, Oliver. Do you know what the bullies did to me? What I did to myself?" I whispered the last question.

"Tommy, I didn't mean to. I just got caught up in touring and trying to write songs fast enough for the arsehole company. I had a long streak of bad luck. Fucking phone breaking, mental breakdowns every day, and we didn't come home that often. We stayed in London when we weren't touring for the company." He said softly.

I nodded at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled brightly, his hands trailing down to my thighs. He wrapped his hands around them and lifted them up, making me wrap my legs around his hips. "Oliver!" I gasped, holding on tight. He laughed, pinning me against the wall.

"What? I just wanted you closer." He said innocently, placing kisses along my neck.

"Y-You're so embarrassing." I whined. He suddenly bit my neck, harder than I expected. I yelped, and he chuckled.

"I knew you still had a pain kink. You didn't even complain about that." He said cockily.

"Oli." I whined.

"What?" He asked, pulling from my neck and looking at me with a smirk.

"If we're gonna fuck d-don't do it here." I whined again. He laughed, and let me down.

"The one thing I didn't miss about you two." Lee groaned. I grinned at him.

"Baby! I need help!" Max called as he ran into me and hugged me.

"What?" I asked.

"My girlfriend wants like PROFESSIONAL pictures for her sister's wedding. So you have to take them!" He said.

"Um. How about no? Olober just came back. I wanna spend time with him." I scoffed.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-" I covered his mouth.

"When is it?" I sighed, uncovering his mouth.

"In a week!" He said happily.

"How much am I getting paid?" I asked.

"Say double and a half. He'll work for that much." Josh said, poking his head into the room.

"Double and a half for how much I get paid here." I corrected.

"Dammit. Fine." Max sighed.

"And no more calling him baby or babe." Oli said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You can't just walk in here and expect me to change." Max scoffed.

"Awww, baby!" I cooed to Max. We both laughed and I could just feel Oli's jealously.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS ENDS AT CHAPTER 20!!!!