Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 18

"God, don't stop, Tommy." Oli moaned out as I sucked him. We were currently in the recording studio's bathroom, after they were about half-way done with Bite My Tongue.

I took Oli all the way in my mouth and sucked more, swirling my tongue around him. He groaned and tangled his fingers in my hair. Finally. Him doing that always meant he was close.

He started fucking my mouth and I moaned around him, which encouraged him to go faster. "Oh shit." He swore as he came. I swallowed all of it and pulled away slowly, looking up at him.

"That was good, Tommy." He said with a smile. I smiled back and stood up, pulling up Oli's boxers and jeans.

I looked back at him and he laughed a little. "What?" I pouted.

"I was just thinking how adorable you looked with my dick in your mouth." He said. I blushed and whined his name. He laughed more and hugged me, resting his chin on my head as I laid my head on his chest.

"That was a great break~" He cooed.

"Stop talking about it. I'm all awkward about sexual things now. It's been years." I whined out. He laughed again and pulled away.

"Let's go." He said. I nodded, and took his hand as we left the bathroom.

"Well damn. Nice geting a blow job, mate." Nicholls said as soon as we went to the main room.

"How could you t-tell?" I stuttered out.

"Sex hair, Tom." Josh said.

"And Oli doesn't sooo." Vegan finished.

"MY BABE IS CHEATING ON ME!" Max screamed dramatically.

"No babe, I'm not!" I yelled. I ran to him and hugged him tight and he fake-cried on my shoulder.

"Would you two grow up?" Josh laughed out with the others.

"Says the emo lumberjack." I said, hugging Max tighter.

"Emo lumberjack, I'm not even wearing-" He cut himself off and took off his plaid flannel shirt. "I'm not even wearing a lumberjack shirt!" He said. We all laughed at him, and I went back to Oli, straddling him.

I leaned forward and sucked on his neck, right in a spot that made his breath catch in his throat. "Tommy." He warned. I continued to suck and nip at the spot, taking the skin between my teeth and tugging, at times. He let out a strangled groan as everyone talked, trying not to be embarrassed.

I ground my hips down to his and he bucked his hips into mine. "Problem?" I whispered in his ear, then took his lobe in my teeth and tugged on it.

"Thomas." He growled out. That was a huge turn-on, and I had no idea why.

"Yes, sir?" I asked teasingly. Oli loved to be dominant and addressed as so.

"Just wait until we get to your flat." He growled out.

"What're you gonna do to me, sir? Spank me?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes." He mumbled. I felt excitement run through my veins, but I definetely wasn't as turned on as Oli was against my thigh.

"Ready to record your part, mate?" Josh asked Oli.

"Sure." Oli grumbled. I giggled and slid off his lap, being sure to brush my crotch against his.

"Shit." He mumbled under his breath. He stood up, and lucky for him, he was wearing a huge tank top that went down to his thighs, so they couldn't see his bulge.

I watched as he went into the recording room with Josh and a few producers and the managers. I grinned at Chris, and he rolled his eyes. He probably knew what was going on with Oli (Ha, way to make him sound like a pedo).

I went into the recording room and yanked the headphones from Josh and put them on, sitting on Josh's knee as I listened and watched Oli. He finished and looked up. "That was good. One more time to make sure nothing fucked up." A producer. They motioned for Oli and I saw him bobbing his head to the beat, then he started screaming the words again.

He finished and took off the headphones, and walked out. I took off mine and laughed at Josh. I felt someone pick me up and I looked at Oli. "Yes?" I asked.

"We're going to your flat." He said in a rough voice.

"Alright. Let me down." I said.

"No." He said simply, throwing me over his shoulder.

"I love the view from here." I said, shamelessly staring at his bum.

"Thought you would." He scoffed, then he carried me to the main room. Everyone said bye as we walked past and I looked at all of them and waved as Oli took me out.