Status: Completed!

Begin Again

And I almost brought him up, but you start to talk about the movies

“So Jenny told me you may have been more difficult to agree on a date,” John said as they were a couple blocks from her Leah’s apartment.

Leah looked up at the tall boy and blushed. He smiled and they continued walking. “I’m glad it was easier than she made it seem.” He said as he lightly brushed his shoulder into hers.

Leah nodded and opened her mouth. She shook her head and stopped walking. He looked at her before he stopped and joined her. People behind them muttered and walked around them.

“I’m glad I decided to come and meet you.” She said.

“Yeah same here,” He slung an arm around her shoulders and brought her small body into his. She smiled and inhaled his scent again.

“I really want to see you again Leah,” John said. "I wasn't just saying that to be nice."

She nodded into the fabric of his tee shirt and smiled. “I think that can be arranged John.” He grinned and released her, but grabbed her hand.

They continued walking down the street, passing multi-colored buildings until she stopped at the clay colored stairs.

“This is me,” She said. She said digging out the keys from her clutch. She held them in her hand and starred up at the tall boy.

He smiled and nodded as he swung their joined hands back and forth. “I’ll call you tonight?” He asked.

She suddenly thought about all the times Steven told her he would call her and would flake. She shook her head of the memory and nodded.

“You better O’Callaghan,” She said.

He grinned and looked up at her stairs again. “I guess you better go.”

She looked up at the door and knew Tyler was waiting inside for her. She also knew she had to leave, she was already late for her lesson, but her body didn’t want to cooperate. She wanted to sit and talk with John some more, she wanted to miss ballet, and she wanted to be around this boy.

She frowned and nodded. “Yeah.”

He opened his arms and she walked into them. He wrapped his arms around the small girl and sighed. Kissing the top of her head, he smiled and released the hug.

She waved sadly before heading up the stairs. She jiggled the silver key in the lock and opened the door.

“Leah, wait.” John called out from behind her.

She turned and smiled at the boy. He chuckled nervously and held a hand on the back of his neck.

“Will you go to my families house this week with me?”

She raised an eyebrow and let the door close behind her. “I know it’s early,” he rushed. “But, I like you. I think they’ll like you, and this weekend is my brother’s birthday. They’re a big event," He said in a rush. "Birthdays I mean, they're a big deal in my family.”

She blushed and nodded. “I’d love to,” She said and thought about the times she was never asked to go to Steven’s families.

She put her hand on his cheek and smiled. She kissed his cheek and waved before unlocking the door again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think???

I was hoping to get another comment, but I wanted to get you guys this. I also started another John Oh story, so go check it out please :)

Thanks all my lovely readers!