Status: Completed!

Begin Again

But you got here early and you stand and wave.

Leah sat at a black round table and tapped her foot. She looked at her rose gold watch on her thin wrist and sighed. She was growing impatient, something that was easily done if she had to be kept waiting, especially on a first date.

She knew he had a tendency of being early, but if he had a habit of being late, they were in trouble.

She took a sip of her coffee and looked outside. The winter was in full effect and she wouldn’t mind wrapping herself in her blanket and finish that paper due on Monday. She closed her eyes and she pulled her scarf closer to her, ready for a nice nap in her plush bed.
Shaking her head, and snapping out of the sleepiness, She looked at her watch again. Leah was about to head out when she saw the doors open and a tall blonde strolled through the door.

He unwrapped his scarf and looked around the room. She waved her hand over her head and he caught her eye.

“Hey, have you been waiting long?” He asked before sitting down.

She looked at him and shrugged.

“Sorry,” He said smiling. “How are you?”

Leah smiled and forgot about his tardiness. She tended to overlook his lateness over the years, and always played it off to him meeting her from work, he overslept, or some excuse.

The worst was when he offered to pick her up from classes; she always gave him an hour earlier so he would, sometimes, make it on time.

“I swear you always tell me different times,” He mumbled one day in July when he picked her up.

“I have no idea what you are talking about babe,” She said smiling.

“At least I’m not late,” He said as they headed back to her place.

She would roll her eyes and let it go, time and time again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this was the flashback. There will be a couple more. Like I said in the last note, I forgot to write about these lines so this is kind of a filler.

BUT, I just finished writing the last chapter and I'm so excited to get you guys to read them! EEP. So I wanted to update again, I probably will again tomorrow, since I have a day off, but we'll see.

Let me know what you all think! Sorry, this one is kind of lame and I don't even know how much I enjoyed it. Thanks to the subscribers, but comment and let me know who you are!