Status: Lots of Updates on Their Way!

Headfirst for Halos

Well Let's Go Back to the Middle of the Day that Starts it All

Wow! My life sucks! I’m laid in bed examining the ceiling. It’s kind of crap! It’s got those glow in the dark stars stuck on it. I try to create pictures in my head, connecting them to try and form pictures. But I can’t, every time I look I just see Ben. I know that he’s just a wall away from me. I can practically hear him breathing. I can practically smell him. Annddd now I sound like a serial killer. I’m not I swear. Just a love-sick 17 year old.

After what seems like hours, but has only been about 5 minutes (the glow in the dark clock confirms this) I silently pull back the covers and get out of bed. I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands; I’m going to see him. It’s late and everyone else is asleep. I creep through the doorway and onto the landing. I can see a thin sliver of light coming from his room, which hopefully means that he is still awake. I prise the door open and tiptoe inside. When I enter the room Ben is in ‘compromising position’ looking at pictures of a certain supermodel.

“Hey Ben” I whisper. He quickly turns and blushes as he tries to hide his considerable ‘bump’.

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before” I remind him.

He laughs, “Good point” then beckons me over. I get into bed next to him and snuggle up to him. He reaches down and grabs my hand. I soon feel my hand being wound round his waist and onto his waiting cock. He begins to pump my hand up and down. Soon he moans as he releases all over my hand. He cleans himself up and turns out the light.
“Night Han,” Is the last thing I hear before he begins to snore. Men! They are so inconsiderate sometimes. What about my needs? What if I wanted some fun too? All I got was a hand workout. And even that didn’t last very long.

I look down at him snoring softly and smile. He’s worth it though. I snuggle down under the covers and bury my face in his back. He smells so good. Maybe one day we’ll be a real couple. Slowly I drift off to sleep with thoughts of Ben running through my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a re-write. Let me know what you guys think. There will be some reader participation coming up so keep following and you might have a chance to be featured.

Thanks for Reading
Much Love
Xx Misty xX