Status: Hope you like it if there is any problems message me please

The Accident

New School and House

Huh, a new day maybe it will be better today.

Bye, Hun have a good day at school make lots of friends!!

Well, after she got done on the half and hour bus ride she was there and it was quite big compared to her other school. And no one would talk to her they would just whisper. Until one girl, she was very skinny and did not whisper about her and I did not even think that she had any friends, came up to her and said, "hello my name is Olivia and I am the Student Body President here at Willmar and I will be your escort to your classes and if you would like you could sit by me at lunch?" Yes I would love that my name is Kaitlyn bye the way. Um so what classes do you have? The same as yours I just thought that we would be great friends and well I hope we are? Yes we are and we better hurry so that we are not late and can you show me where my locker is? Yep, since no one was next to mine I asked if you could be next to me!!! Oh Great ok well lets get to class.

After the last class

Well, that was a good day today and thanks Olivia for showing me around and I guess I will see you tomorrow! Bye Olivia, Bye!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like sorry it took me so long to get another chapter I was at camp.