Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Twelve Immortals

Chapter Twelve
Immortals
~Regina~

Amanda’s screaming caught me off guard and Maleficent took that chance to overpower me sending me crashing backwards. I narrowed my eyes at her as she laughed wickedly.
“Forgotten already Regina, I always was more powerful then you!”
I got up throwing out my hands at her binding her in chains and bringing her to her knees. As I approached her keeping her down, Felix was trying to console Amanda with Tinker Bell. Robin stayed at my side an arrow loaded in his bow and aimed at Maleficent.

“Where did you send them?”
I roared at her. Maleficent smirked at me holding her head high.
“You know I don’t remember exactly”.
I snarled at her making the chains tighter around her, but it didn’t seem to faze her at all. She remained proud and smiling looking between Robin and I amused.
“Where did you send them?”
I roared at her again, she smirked at me.
“Immortal blood, born as the only child of this world with magic, the prophecies destroyer of all evil, where would I put someone like that Regina”?

I narrowed my gaze as I thought about her words.
“Where would you put someone like that?”
I shook my head lightly.
“The one place no one would ever reach her, a place only I could get to so I could be the one to kill her”.
Maleficent smirked at me.
“Exactly!”
The chains exploded and sent Robin and I backwards as Maleficent laughed vanishing from sight. Amanda looked at me tears rolling down her cheeks.
“Where did she send her?”
I looked at Robin tears in my eyes.
“Krissi’s in the realm of immortals”.

Amanda shook her head braking down sobbing, Felix hugged her tight and so did Tinker Bell as I stood with Robin’s help. That was why Pan and Rumple were able to follow her, they’re immortal like she is. I saw Emma and the rest of the town coming at us but before I could get a word out Amanda glared at them and started to scream.
“YOU DID THIS!!! YOU SELFISH BASTARDS!!!!!”
She tried to get at them as Felix held her back around her waist.
“YOU SELFISH SELF CENTERED BASTARDS!!!!! ALL SHE WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO SUPPORT HER AND BE HAPPY FOR HER!!!! AND YOU COULDN’T EVEN DO THAT!!! NOW SHE’S GONE! FUCKING GONE! I’M NEVER GOING TO SEE MY SISTER AGAIN BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU!!!”
She glared at her parents gritting her teeth.
“I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU BOTH!!!!!”
I walked over to them taking Amanda into a hug.
“Shush, go to sleep”.

Amanda’s body went limp in Felix’s arms, he scooped her up wedding style. I placed my hand on his shoulder.
“Take her to my place, Robin will show you the way”.
He nodded following Robin away from the mob, Emma and Killian looked scared and so did Snow and Charming. I turned towards them tears in my eyes.
“I never thought I’d see the day where I had to be the hero. That evil that you were so scared would come for Krissi, it’s come for her and she is now beyond our reach in the realm of immortals. Funny thing about that place is, you have to be immortal to get there!”

I growled at them.
“Malory was Maleficent! She isn’t dead like we thought she was. She is the evil that Krissi is meant to face and she’s a hell of a lot worse the Rumple or I combine! So to recap. Because you turned your noses up at the person your daughter fell in love with. You are never going to see her again. Because once you are in the immortal realm you are forbidden to leave! If you try to leave, the Gods will hunt you down and Kill you!”

I growled at them. Emma looked like I had just ripped her heart out of her chest, she dropped to her knees. Snow kneeled at her daughter side looking at me.
“There has to be something you can do Regina?”
I laughed at her.
“Something I can do? You expect me to have the power to make an immortal? Only the Gods have that power and they aren’t sharing it”.

Emma looked at me blinking back tears.
“Rumple or Peter, they can help us their immortal”.
I crossed my arms.
“OH right, that guy you all turned your noses up at threw himself into the vortex with your daughter refusing to let her go! Rumple ended up going with them”.
Emma shook her head as Killian moved forwards.
“Regina, there has to be something we can do to get our daughter back”.

I narrowed my eyes at them.
“Are you not hearing me? It’s not possible! Rumple became immortal because he took a life! Peter became immortal because he sacrificed his son! Does that sound like something any of you are interested in doing?”
Emma shook her head.
“I’ll do anything to get my daughter back! Regina please! She’s only sixteen!”
I narrowed my eyes at her.
“Maybe you all should have thought about that when she told us about Pan!”
I walked away from them.

“Where are you going?”
Snow called after me.
“The Enchanted forest! Someone has to help Krissi and it damn sure isn’t going to be any of you!”
Emma stood following me.
“Regina she’s not your daughter!”
I paused looking back at Emma.
“The way you’ve been acting lately, she’s not your daughter either, but she needs someone, there are dangerous people in the realm of immortals! Soul dealers, blood hunters, Pirates”.
I looked at Killian and saw the realization wash over him.
“Sparrow”.

I nodded to him.
“Imagine the prize he could get for an immortal like your daughter”.
Hook grabbed my arm roughly narrowing his eyes at me.
“I don’t give a damn about your pride or any other shit you wanna pull, you’re taking me with you and I’m going to become immortal and get my daughter back before that black hearted bastard touches her!”

I smirked at him.
“My Killian, if you showed that kind of authority and fatherly instinct we wouldn’t be in this miss”.
I pulled my arm free and started back towards the house very aware that Emma, Snow, Killian and Charming were following after me. We needed to get Krissi back before something truly horrible happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3