Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Thirteen Caption Jack Sparrow

Chapter Thirteen
Caption Jack Sparrow

I couldn’t believe my eyes, Jack Sparrow was kneeled over me supporting my head. Despite what my father said, he actually did look like Johnny Depp which shocked me even more.
“It isn’t everyday a good looking young woman falls out of the sky”.
Jack said with a smile as he pushed some of my damp hair from my face.
“Exactly how old are you?”

I blinked at his question coming back to my senses.
“Sixteen”.
He winced slightly as if I had struck him and then stood letting me fall back on the deck.
“In that case, we should probably throw her back”.
I stood quickly smiling at him.
“No, please, I don’t know where I am and, well, Your Jack Sparrow”.
He looked me up and down.
“Caption, Caption Jack Sparrow, and you are?”

I smiled at him holding out my hand to him.
“Krissi Jones”.
Jack raised his eyebrows at my hand shifting his eyes back to my face.
“Jones? Would you be any relation to Killian Jones?”
I beamed at him giving a nod.
“Yes! He’s my dad”.
Jack smiled at me crossing his arms.
“Killian Jones is your father? Well, that is amazing news”.
He approached me draping his arm around my shoulders and ushering me across the ship. I looked up at him.
“It is?”

Jack nodded turning me to face him.
“Oh yes, because now I know what to do with you”.
He shoved me backwards into the arms of two of his crew members.
“Lock Miss Jones in the brig!”
The other crew members cheered. I felt my eyes widen.
“Get your hands off her!”
I looked towards the front of the ship seeing Peter standing there with his eyes narrowed at Jack. Jack turned fast to face him narrowing his eyes right back at Peter.
“Peter Pan! It is my lucky day, I get Jone’s daughter in the brig and you!”
He drew his sword.
“On the end of my blade!”

Peter smirked at him jumping down and drawing the sword of the pirate who stood on the other side of him.
“I don’t think you can keep up old man”.
I looked between them.
“Peter be careful!”
I cried, Jack looked back at me raising an eyebrow.
“Another reason to dislike you, you know him!”
I narrowed my eyes at Jack.
“He’s my boyfriend you jerk”.
I hissed at him struggling to the free.
“My father was right about you!”

Jack smirked at me lifting my chin with the end of his blade.
“Were you expecting a hero love? Sorry, I’m a pirate”.
He grinned at me turning in time to lock blades with Peter. He kicked him backwards and lunged for him again, but Peter was fast avoiding his sword. I looked on in fear for his life. Peter smirked at Jack forcing him backwards.
“You look tired old man, you want to take a break to get a drink of water”.
Jack narrowed his eyes slashing Peter across his chest going for the kill shot.
“Peter!”
I screamed out, suddenly a purple energy shot up around Jack and the other crew members freezing them in place. I pulled my arms free running to Peter. He took me in his arms and we looked towards the front of the ship.

“Jack Sparrow”.
Rumple smirked standing with his arms crossed, but he no longer looked human. He grinned jumping down from the front of the ship walking towards where Jack was frozen.
“Rumplestiltskin”.
Jack seethed narrowing his eyes at him. Rumple smirked.
“In the flesh Dearie”.
He swept a bow grinning at him.
“Now, last time I saw you, you stole from me. That compass of yours”.

Rumple took the compass from Jacks neck by ripping it off. He held it up in front of his face.
“You stole this from me and I’m taking it back”.
He tossed it over his shoulder and Peter caught it in his hand smirking at Jack.
“Now, there is only one other thing I need from you Sparrow”.
Jack kept his eyes narrowed.
“And what might that be?”
Rumple smiled at him.
“Your ship and your crew”.

I watched as Rumple ripped Jack’s heart out of chest, Jack looked at him wide eyed as Rumple backed up towards the railing of the ship. He jumped up onto the railing holding the heart out over the ledge.
“Now, Mister Sparrow, I believe if you ever want to break whatever curse is keeping you here, you’re going to need this”.

Rumple dropped his heart into the water and laughed his high pitched laugh.
“You should get swimming before a shark finds your heart and turns it into breakfast!”
He removed the spell from Jack allowing him to move. Jack growled running and diving off the ship after his heart. Rumple jumped down from the railing Turing towards the crew members.
“Now! If anyone else has a problem with us taking over this ship, I can rip your hearts out and throw them in the ocean like I did with your Caption. Or, if you really piss me off, I can just kill you here and now”.

The crew member’s coward looking at each other still unable to move. Rumple smiled at them.
“However if you have no problem with our being in control, I can promise you will all make it to port and if you so choose, join another crew”.

Rumple walked towards Peter and I taking the compass and looking down at it.
“Now! Set a course for south west!”
One of the crewmen looked at him in fear.
“Forgive me, Dark one, but that will take us to dead man’s cove”.
Rumple smirked approaching him.
“Then you’ll fit right in”.
He ripped the man’s heart from his chest holding it up about to crush it.
“Rumple!”
I called out, he looked back at me gripping the man’s heart.
“I think, what this crew member was saying is that, he wanted to be sure that was the right location, I mean none of these men want to make you unhappy”.

Rumple looked down at the man.
“Well, why didn’t you just say that”?
He shoved the man’s heart back into his chest and made his way towards the captions room. Peter followed after him bringing me along, Rumple looked back at the crew.
“I don’t want to hear a word from any of you until we’ve reached the cove”.
He waved his hand releasing them and everyone started working faster than I’ve ever seen a group of men move. I looked between Rumple and Peter once we were alone.
“Where are we? What is this place?”
Rumple stood by the windows watching the sea that we left behind us.
“The realm of immortals, it’s a place created by the Gods for beings like us”.

He looked back at me.
“Think of it as a really fancy cage”.
Rumple looked back at me, I sighed sitting down looking between him and Peter.
“I’m sorry you got dragged into this because of me, I’m not sure why you didn’t just let go”.
Rumple looked back to the window.
“If I had held onto my son instead of being a coward he might be alive today, I wasn’t going to go through that again with you”.
I looked at him tears glazed in my eyes.
“At the town meeting, you said you didn’t want anything to do with me”.

Rumple kept his back to me.
“Years ago I would have just let you fall into the void with Pan and said good reddens, but from the moment you were born you changed me. I can’t explain the change all I know is, I could have never forgiven myself if I let you fall”.
“Aren’t you a stand-up guy”.
Peter hissed in his normal sarcastic tone, Rumple narrowed his eyes back at Pan.
“Make no mistake, if it wasn’t for her I would have run you through hours ago!”
Peter narrowed his eyes at Rumple.
“She is the only reason you’re still alive, it is because I love my god daughter that you’re still breathing. So save your teenage attitude for someone who isn’t seconds away from slitting your throat!”

Peter smirked at Rumple.
“You almost killed a man in front of her”.
I stood getting between them before the argument could get worse. Rumple smirked at Peter.
“Wouldn’t be any better the abandoning a child would it?”
Peter snickered at him.
“Well you’d know all about that now wouldn’t you laddie?”
Rumples eyes flared with rage and I was quick to move Peter out of his reach holding his hands in mine.

“Come on, your bleeding”.
I led him out of the cabin so Rumple could have time to cool down. I didn’t know what was going to happen here, in this realm and I didn’t know why Maleficent would send me to a place like this. I was scared to say the least. I sat in the kitchen cleaning the cut on Peter’s chest.
“I was so scared, I’ve never seen a real sword fight before”.
Peter smiled at me.
“You’re the first girl I’ve ever picked up a sword for”.
I blushed looking at him giving a light smile. Peter took my hand into his.
“I’m sorry, I know you want to be with your family, we’ll find a way to escape this world together”.

I smiled at him interlocking my fingers with his as his other hand grazed my cheek. He leaned in pressing his lips to mine, I returned his kiss and for that moment the world around me didn’t seem all that bad. Jack Sparrow wasn’t nearly as cool as I had thought he would be, I made a mental note to write a strongly worded letter to Johnny Depp about the real Jack Sparrow, but he’d probably think I was insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3