Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Nineteen Something worth fighting for

Chapter Nineteen
Something worth fighting for
~Peter~

Krissi sat next to me on the deck of the ship looking up at the night sky, with the god Thanatos after her now I wanted to keep her close to me. Jack’s words rang out in my mind, I did have a lot of enemies, now that I had found true love there was an endless list of people who would try to take her from me. But the one person who stood out in my mind was someone I knew hated me more than even Rumple. Hook, He would do everything in his power to separate Krissi and I.
“What’s wrong?”

Krissi frowned at me somehow knowing my thoughts had taken me to a dark place. I smiled at her doing my best to ease her worry, it would break her heart if she knew about the endless feud between me and her father.
“Your father’s never going to accept us”.
Krissi shook her head lightly.
“I don’t care if he does or doesn’t I’ve made my choice”.

She took my hand in hers. I smiled at her lacing my fingers between hers. I wanted to believe that our time together would be as smooth and seamless as her grandparents because that was what she deserved. I wanted to give her everything she deserved, but with my past I knew there would always be demons.
“I just want you to know, I’ll never stop fighting for you”.
Krissi smiled at me placing her hand against my cheek.
“I know, and I’ll never stop fighting for you either”.
I kissed her lips lightly, footsteps echoed from behind us and I sighed lightly getting up and turning to face Rumple who crossed his arms glaring at us.
“I hate to break up your happy union but we’ve made port and there is someone I need to meet with. Meaning you’ll have to stay here and watch Sparrow”.

I narrowed my eyes at him.
“Why can’t you just take him with you?”
Rumple turned away from us.
“Because I’ll kill him”.
I watched as he got off the ship. Krissi stood next to me taking my hand in hers.
“Knowing Jack he’s probably already made is great escape from the brig the moment the ship came to a stop”.

I looked to her. She had a point, knowing Sparrow he was already on the loose. Sure enough Jack came up the steps, I faced him drawing my sword narrowing my eyes at him.
“Going somewhere?”
Jack held up his hands that were still shackled.
“Would you believe I was getting some night air?”
I shook my head.
“No, I wouldn’t but I would believe you were getting off the ship”.
Jack narrowed his eyes at me.
“And what gave you that idea”?

I moved forwards keeping my sword drawn.
“We’ve made port, which means you’re not our problem anymore. So you can get off the ship now”.
Jack looked from me to Krissi then back to me.
“Supposing I don’t want to give up my ship, considering I did safe your life”.
He looked at Krissi who frowned at him.
“Jack, if you would just agree to help us out we wouldn’t have to be like this”.
Jack moved past me towards Krissi.
“You are the daughter of a man I despise why would I ever help you?”

Krissi frowned at him.
“You know, it’s really sad that you’re such a jerk, because I use to think you were the best Pirate even more then my father. Now you’re the worst pirate to ever sail the seven seas and I seriously hope you get what’s coming to you!”
She moved past him heading towards the cabin. I narrowed my eyes at Jack grabbing him and forcing him off the ship.
“We’re done with you, find yourself another ship, maybe your crew will join you again. But we have no use for you anymore”.

I removed the shackles shoving him towards the dock. I started back onto the ship, as I headed towards the cabin I heard someone land on the ship as if they fell from the sky. I turned locking eyes with Hook, he narrowed his eyes at me drawing his sword.
“Where’s my daughter?”
He roared as he approached me, I could see that familiar look in his eyes, he wanted to kill me. I took a step backwards blocking the cabin door as Hook approached me.
“Get out of my way Pan, I’m taking my daughter out of this place”.
I narrowed my eyes at him standing my ground.
“You’re not separating us”.

Hook gripped his sword tightly thrusting forwards and holding it at my throat, his eyes narrowed to slits.
“I have no problem gutting you here and now Pan”.
I smirked at him keeping my eyes locked with his.
“Oh I’m sure your daughter would love that”.
Hook gave his head a shake.
“She’s young, she doesn’t know what she wants”.
I stood my ground not letting his words affect me.
“Is that what you’re telling yourself to feel better?”

Hook growled without a word slashing out with his hook, he cut my cheek my hand turning with the impact.
“I warned you Pan! Now you’ll pay in blood”.
“Peter!”
Krissi cried flinging herself in front of me her father’s sword just missing her shoulder as a blast of energy knocked Hook clean across the ship. I looked up at her, my cheek bleeding.
“Krissi?”
She turned to me kneeling down taking me in her arms.
“I’m sorry, he shouldn’t have attacked you like this”.

She looked at my cheek and I knew she wanted to heal it. But her training hadn’t gone that far yet.
“Krissi! You need to get away from him!”
Hook called to his daughter, Krissi looked back at him narrowing her eyes.
“The only one who needs to stay away from him is you!”
She stood hugging herself.
“I’ve missed you and Mom, I’ve missed everyone and all I’ve been trying to do is get back home! But now, I don’t want to go home if all you’re going to do is try to kill my boyfriend!”

Hook moved forwards putting his sword away for now.
“Krissi! Your young, you don’t know what you want”.
Krissi shook her head lightly.
“Is that all you think of me? You don’t believe that I’d know my true love when I meet him?”

Hook turned his eyes away from hers.
“What about you? You were a pirate for most of your life before you met mom! You did awful things too! How would you feel if Rumple was still after you? Bringing up your past? How you stole his wife from him and made him think she was dead!”
Killian looked at her.
“I was a different person back then Krissi, I’m not like that now”.
Krissi narrowed her eyes at him.
“That’s exactly what I’ve been saying about Peter! Why should it be any less true if I say those same words about him?”

I stood taking her hand in mine.
“You know what the amazing part about all of this is? From the moment we got here, Peter has been trying to help me get back to the people I love! People who want him dead! Because he actually loves me enough to put his own wellbeing aside just to make me happy! And what have you done dad? Tried to kill the man I love because you can’t accept he’s just as capable of change as you are!”
Killian shook his head.
“Kristen, it isn’t like that. He can’t be trusted!”
She frowned at him.
“Neither can you, it’s always been Amanda and Henry hasn’t it? The two chosen children. I’ve always taken a back seat to them with everyone! Now all of the sudden because of magic and the guy I choose to love you all finally start to notice me just to tell me what I’m feeling is wrong!”

Killian frowned at her.
“I’ve never complained about being invisible, I’ve never said a word about how you treat the two of them better than me. I’ve always just accepted it, that being invisible and ignored was my fate, but when I met Peter, I wasn’t alone anymore, I was happy for once in my life I had someone who noticed me and knew me, someone I connected with. Now all the people I love are telling me that the one good thing in my life isn’t any good at all! Do you know how much that hurts?”

Killian diverted his gaze.
“I messed up, I’m sorry Krissi, just come home with me and we’ll work this out”.
Krissi looked at him tears rolling down her cheeks. Before she could speak a word the air around us got cold and Killian was thrown back as Thanatos appeared.
“She’s not going anywhere with you”.
I pulled Krissi back behind me narrowing my eyes at Thanatos, Killian growled getting to his feet.
“Who the hell are you?”
Thanatos smirked at him.
“Your new son in-law I suppose”.

Killian looked between me and Thanatos and for a moment I got the feeling that I wasn’t looking so bad to him anymore as far as people for his daughter to be involved with.
“Now Krissi, you can come quietly or, I can kill your boyfriend here”.
He threw up his hand and I felt myself ripped off the ground as if an unseen energy was wrapped around my throat in a vice grip. Krissi cried out instantly moving forwards.
“Stop it! Please don’t hurt him!”
Killian growled charging Thanatos but he too was caught by his throat and suspended in the air.
“What about if both your boyfriend and daddy dearest fall victim to an untimely death”.
“Stop! I’ll do whatever you want!”
Krissi cried looking between us.

I growled trying to fight free but I couldn’t, Thanatos held his hand out to Krissi.
“The come to me, accept your place as my magic user”.
Krissi didn’t hesitate to move forwards, She took Thanatos’s hand in hers looking back at me tears in her eyes. I wanted to yell out but I couldn’t my throat was constricted. My anger boiled inside me. Thanatos smirked at me sweeping a light bow.
“Thank you for being so corporative with the exchange I am sure you will find another girl someday”.
The moment he vanished both Killian and I dropped to the ground. I got up fast and started getting the ship ready to go, Killian narrowed his eyes at me.
“What are you doing?”
I didn’t look at him as I worked.
“Unlike you I care about what happens to her! I’m not going to let Thanatos take her from me!”

Killian crossed his arms.
“You can stop the act now Pan, she’s not here to see it”.
I rolled my eyes turning back to him.
“You still think I’m pretending to love your daughter?”
Hook stood his ground smirking at me.
“I know you like the back of my hand”.
I turned away from him getting back to work.
“I really don’t give a damn what you think you know about me, but I’m going after Thanatos and I’m getting the woman I love back”.
Killian narrowed his eyes at me grabbing my arm.
“I’m not playing games with you Pan!”

I looked at him growling shoving him backwards.
“Nether am I!”
I roared at him. Killian laughed crossing his arms.
“You expect me to believe you’re willing to fight the God of death for my daughter?”
I shook my head looking at him.
“Why is it so hard for you to believe? Why can’t you understand that I actually am in love with her?”
Killian growled moving in on me.
“Because you don’t deserve her! Stay away from my daughter!”
He grabbed me by my shirt. I narrowed my eyes at him.
“Then kill me! Because that is the only way I’ll stay away from her!”

Killian raised his hook ready to kill me, I looked in his eyes and saw the flicker in them as he noticed the tears in my eyes.
“I’ll never stop loving her or fighting for her. So you may as well get this over with”.
Killian’s grip on my shirt loosened until his hand fell away and he looked away from me.
“This doesn’t change a thing Pan, don’t think for a moment I trust you, the moment you betray my daughter and I am positive you will, That is the moment I’ll kill you”.

I turned away from him getting back to work as Rumple got back to the ship.
“What are you doing?”
He narrowed his eyes at me.
“Thanatos took Krissi! We’re going after him”.
I said without looking at him. Rumple looked to Killian who was helping me get the ship ready.
“And you didn’t stop him?”

I looked back at him.
“He used his powers on us! He’s stronger then he led us to believe”.
Rumple shook his head.
“Why is it every time I leave that girl alone something bad happens to her”?
I pulled the ropes tightly as the ship caught the wind and started moving away from port. I looked back seeing Killian at the wheel. I had to get to Krissi before that monster did something to her. I loved Krissi and no matter what anyone thought of me, I would never stop fighting for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3