Forever Ends Alone

Em's side

I was enjoying the concert. It was literally amazing. Until someone crept up behind me. All I heard was the sweetest "hello" I've ever heard. I turned to see these beautiful sea blue eyes. Staring into mine. My hands started to tremble a little "hi." I replied. I've believe I've seen this kid before, but I don't surely remember. "what's your name?" he questioned "Emily" I called. "that's a gorgeous name" he answered. "what's your name?" I asked shyly. "Damon Fizzy." he replied sharply. He was awkward, and I was awkward which made things easier to talk to him. He was beautiful, and I clenched onto his every word as we talked about the band, and how much we loved them. We discussed our favorite songs, and why they meant so much to us. I felt we were talking for hours, but in all reality it was probably a total of an hour. I kept thinking to myself I know this angelic face from somewhere, but I couldn't quit put my finger on it. It hit me this is Damon Fizzy the kid from YouTube. He's perfect, and he's changed so many people lifes. It made me feel so bad that I had no idea who he was. I felt like a completely terrible person. He didn't seem to mind tho. "I was having a bad day, and I met you, and your the reason for the smile on my face." I looked at those sea blue eyes and couldn't help, but think I might be falling for him. "will I ever see you again?" he asked while we were about to go opposite ways. "hopefully." I said hoping this would be the truth. Before we parted we hugged each other, and I wanted that hug to last forever, but I knew he had to head on to the next activity or band he was going to see. As he walked away a little piece of my heart went with him.