Storm Warning

Twelve.

The girl slept in while Sidney and I went to the arena. He was doing a morning training and I was at the other of the gym, I had been slacking since the girls got here. I also didn’t push myself too hard since I wanted to be able to enjoy tonight and not be sore from a work out and also standing on my feet all night.

I was walking back into the women’s change room when I heard a voice behind me.
“Does this mean the girls are home alone.” I laughed.
“You really don’t want to play next season do you.” I turned around to see Beau.
“We are hanging out with you all then tonight.” Beau said.
“I will never let you take out my sister. Sidney will say the same thing. They are too young for young.” I told him. “I love ya Beau, but that is not happening.”
“Fine. Be that way.” Beau said. “Sid has changed you.”
“Bye Beau.” I said walking into the changing room.

Sidney and I headed back to his place. I told him about my lovely talk with Beau. He laughed. Thankfully he knew he didn’t have to worry, that they would never actually try anything. That could be another mess. Since it took a little while for Beau and Sidney to get back on good terms when Sid was being an idiot.

The girls were up by the time we got home and had already had lunch. We hung out by the pool for most of the afternoon, until we had to get ready for the concert.

Sidney complained that we took forever. We just laughed and ignored him. Perks of going to a concert at the arena with Sidney Crosby? No waiting in lines and a super nice supper. We didn’t look like city girls at all with our jean shorts, plaid shirts & cowboy boots. But this would be a typical summer outfit for me. I have lived both in the out skirts of the city, the country side and of course the big city life. I was always more of a country kinda girl.

We had so much fun at the concert. Sidney surprised us all again with a meet and greet with Florida Georgia Line. It was an amazing night. Beau and Brandon tagged along with us. It was a little fun to watch them around the girls. We knew they would try anything major, but its not like Sidney or I made it any easier for them. They did try and flirt but the girls were too young for them being only 18 and all. I think they just wanted the girls to have the best time and also to try and get to Sidney and I. Maybe if Brooke was a little older, I would be more for it.

I would be sad to see both the girls leave again, but I knew they had too. We did have a couple really fun days again. Goodbyes were always hard, and worse when you didn’t know when you would see them again.

Sidney grabbed my hand as we got into his car after taking the girls to the airport and waiting for them to board the plane.
“We gave them a few great days. You will see them again soon enough.” Sid said.
“I know. I am just a baby when it comes to goodbyes.” I told him.
“Just think in another few weeks your mom and Avery will be here.” He said.
“You’re the best.” I said.

Since I had a puffy face from crying and did not want to be seen in public, Sidney got take out and we headed back to his place. We both had the day completely off and free from everything.

He put a movie on and we sat on the couch and ate. I went into a daze, which he noticed. I was off in my dream land, just thinking about everything.

“Earth to Aaliyah.” Sidney said. I snapped out of it and back into reality.
“Sorry. Just thinking.” I said.
“About what?” He asked.
“Just everything. How things just ended up working out.” I said. He kissed my forehead.
“I’m glad they did.” He said.
“What are we going to do tonight?” I asked.
“Kris was thinking a double date? Cate’s parents are in town.” Sidney said.
“That sounds like fun.” I said.
We cuddled on the coach for the rest of the afternoon while Sid and Kris made plans for the evening.

I was sitting on my floor in my room, finishing up my makeup. I could hear Sidney pacing in the living room.
“You are going to put a hole in my floor.” I said.
“You are talking forever.” He said walking into my room.
“Get over it. I am almost done.” I said.
“You don’t even need all this stuff. You look fine without it.” He said.
“Nice safe there Crosby. But I’m almost done.” I said.

I was finished getting ready. Sidney and I headed out of my place. We got into his car and he began driving down the road. We were meeting Kris and Catherine at Mini Golf. It would be a fun night.

We pulled into the parking lot and a few seconds later, Kris and Cate were driving in behind us. We parked and started walking to the main building.
“Sorry we are a little late. Someone took forever.” Kris said.
“I know that feeling all too well.” Sid said.
“This means guys vs. girls.” I said.
“I agree. We don’t take forever.” Cate said.
“This should be fun.” Sid said.

“You are cheating.” I called out to Sidney.
“Stop being a sore loser.” Sidney said.
“I’m gonna remember this.” I said.
“Can’t handle the boys winning.” Kris said.

They ended up beating us. I still complained there was cheating, buh oh well. It was still a fun time. There was a small food court, we got something and sat down.

“Theres batting cages over there.” Sidney said.
“Or go karts. If you girls want to test your luck again.” Kris said.
“I can’t bat at all. That would just be horrible.” I said.
“Same here. Which is kinda sad.” Cate said.
“Go Karts?” I asked.
“We got this one.” Cate said.
After we finished eating, we headed over to the go karts. It was a slow night which meant that we one track to ourselves. Catherine and I were able to beat the boys. Which made the end of the night even better.

“At least we can lose without calling you cheaters.” Kris said.
“Oh please.” I said.
“This was really fun. We need to do it again.” Cate said.
“I agree.” Sid said.

We all said our goodbyes and headed towards the cars. Sidney and I headed back to his place. This was something that was happening quite often since we returned back from Cole Harbour. I was spending more and more time at his place when I wasn’t working. Hopefully this would mean something more soon.

I was head over heels in love with this boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you, diehardhockeyfan16, thatmom and MITCHEAE for your comments :)
hope you enjoy the newest update!
xoxox