Status: Work In Process

Aspiring

Okay so this is going to be something new for me. I'm going to try to get a novel hat trick going. I have this series that I made up called, "How to (Successfully) Kidnap A Sports Star." You all know how much I dig having my characters and the hockey players kidnapped, so I found this article through google and it was obviously a parody thing, but it inspired me to write this. I have been wanting to try a novel series. (And the Dynamic Duos doesn't count, because that's a Screenplay....meant to be a TV Series.) So, therefore I created this idea.

This first "Book" is called "Aspiring":

An aspiring young hockey superstar named Tyler Marchand out of Hammond’s Plains, Nova Scotia moves to the city of Boston, where the people welcome him with open arms. He quickly learns that the city loves their sports’ teams a lot and are very supportive. He falls in love instantly with the city, easily settling into the busy life there. But he soon learns that some of the residents are a little too supportive.

One day, on his way to the local rink, owned by the local ice hockey team in Boston, he is ambushed by a group of three teenage girls, who swoon over him. Sydney Crosby is the leader of the trio. Mikayla Pronger is the assistant, who does all the dirty work. And the third member is the young, smart, and pretty Lillian Johnson. The trio ends up kidnapping him and holding him for their own personal pleasure. He later escapes killing Sydney and Mikayla, who have exiled and chased off Lillian, after she gives into sympathy and attempts to rescue Tyler.