Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Human Descendant of Dracula

Blood was like water to me. I needed it and once it was placed in front of me I dranked it in one gulp. It didn't feel weird or anything... it felt... natural, like I had been drinking blood all of my life. I placed my hand over my chest and there was a faint thumping inside of me. I didn't if it was normal so I kept it from Matthew.

"I'm going to miss them." I said breaking the silence.

Matthew looked at me. "You'll still be able to see them, Emily."

"It's not going to be the same." I confessed.

"I know."

{Elizabeth's Point of View} (Third Person)

Elizabeth couldn't believe that Emily's heart was still beating, it should be dead. Elizabeth knew Evelyn knew the answers to her many questions.

"Tell me, how did you found Emily?" Elizabeth started.

"Her father found us... well. I was doing a little digging about the legend." Evelyn looked nervous in front of her queen.

"And what legend are you speaking of?" Elizabeth said slightly annoyed.

"The Human Descendant of Dracula." Evelyn admitted sheepishly.

Elizabeth smirked. "There is no such thing."

"Oh, but there is. I did a background check on Emily's father and came across their mother. Her mother great-grandmother is from Romania." Evelyn said.

"Are you telling me that Emily is related to our founding father?" Elizabeth chuckled a bit.

"That girl is more powerful than you think. Some humans who turn get certain abilities, such as reading minds or premonition. Emily has vampire blood in her even before she turned, imagine the power she will obtain now that she is." Evelyn said.

Elizabeth smirked. "She will definitely be something look after, if you're right she'll be a great asset to our war."

"War?" Evelyn asked scared. "Against werewolves?"

"Yes. They have killed. Your son's fiancee and family. They made their first move and now we must make ours. If Emily does have these powers then she will fight on our side. She is our secret weapon." Elizabeth had a malicious look on her face.

"She has decided to join?" asked Evelyn.

"She will soon. She has nothing to live for, now. Her family think she's dead and her 'true love' is married and on his honeymoon." Elizabeth rose from her seat and Evelyn immediately did too.

"Let's keep this between us." Elizabeth winked at Evelyn and she nodded.

"Will my debt be gone?" She asked.

"It's been clean since yesterday." Elizabeth strutted out of Evelyn's office.

Emily was waiting at the door, the hunger look in her eyes were gone. She curtsies and Elizabeth nods.

"I have decided to join you. You have my servitude." Emily bowed once more.

Elizabeth smirks.

[Things went even better than I had hoped.] She thought.

"Come with me, child. You shall work under my wing and under my supervision. You shall have the best teachers." Elizabeth looked at Emily.

Elizabeth remembered when those gray eyes were going to cause her family's doom, but now they were dead. The life in them were gone.

"Can I still come and visit the Heart-stein family? I want to see my family some time soon... with a distance of course." Emily said.

"Of course. We must get going." Emily opened the door and Elizabeth passed her by.

"Emily wait." Matthew called. Emily turned and faced Matthew. "You better come and visit."

"I will, I promise." Emily said. She stood on her tip toes and placed a peck on his lips. "Thank you, Matthew. For being there for me when I needed you the most."

"My pleasure." Matthew took hold of the back of head of Emily and crashed their lips together. Emily didn't pull back and she kissed back. Old feelings were rising and she needed them to stay buried so she pulled back.

"See you around." She turned her back to him and followed Elizabeth into a familiar car. The car where she had shared kisses and hugs with Edward and it pained her to even think about it.

{A Couple of Months Later}{Emily's Poinf of View} (First Person)

In a few short months I had become faster and stronger; physcially and emotionally. I was taught under a Japanese Vampire named Itachi (not the naruto character). He was fast and an elite sensie. He only took on nobles and royalty. Elizabeth said some of the greatest vampires were trained by him. I became one of his students. At first I was picked on for being a newborn, but I could care less because I proved my strength when I kicked their butts. I had become fast and elite. I could take on three vampires at a time.

I had also gotten powers; Elizabeth explained that some humans who turn get powers; mine was telekenisis and power of four elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. At first it was hard to control them but Itachi-sensie taught me how because my emotions controlled my powers and I had, and still have, a short-temper.

Elizabeth also provided school education. I learned the main languages: Spanish, French, some Japanese and German. This went better than expected.

Elizabeth was right, there was a whole new world. Things existed that I never dreamt were possible: Unicorns, Demons, Witches and Angels. And of course, werewolves. They were the enemy now. The Vampire world was at war with Werewolves.

"Remember to control your emotions you must control your body." Itachi sensie was teaching to control my anger. We were seating on the ground in a room sitting Native American-style.

I was wearing shirt that showed my stomach which was now hard abs-ish, not freaky though.

Itachi-sensie moved his stomach as he panted.

"Control comes from your breathing." He said.

I nod.

"Let's try it." He slapped me across the face.

I cletched my fist, I did the breathing thing trying to calm myself down. My hands looked orange and smoke was coming out. But I used his technique and I became calm. He slapped me across my cheek again, I did the same thing.

"You learn fast. That's what I like about you, Halo." He preffered my middle name. "Now it's time to give you a proper name. There is nothing more I can teach you... Devi, goddess of power."

I felt a sense of triumph. Itachi-sensie stands and so do I. He bows and I bow.

"Arogatou, Itachi-sensie." I said.

I had become an elite killer.

"Arogatou, Devi." He said.

The door of the training room opened, a maid peeked in.

"Queen Elizabeth wishes to speak to Ms. Johnson." Ever since I had come to the Chanel castle, I have been reffered to as Ms. Johnson; Elizabeth's personal assistant.

"Very well. Devi, I do hope you come and be my assistant." Itachi offered.

"I would love to, I'll check with Mrs. Chanel, come on by tomorrow and you will have your answer, sensie." I excused myself and walked to Elizabeth's office.

It would seem she was the one running the Vampire world since the husband was only like an icon to the Vampire people. I knocked twice.

"Come in, Emily." Elizabeth said.

It was in the afternoon and she was behind her desk reading some papers.

"You called me Madame?" I said as I stepped up to the desk.

"Have a seat, I need a favor." Elizabeth said. I took the seat. She looked at me behind her fake prescription glasses. She took a deep breath, not that she needed it.

"Edward"-- I winced at the sound of his name.--"and his wife, Anne, are coming back from their honey moon. I need you to be their body guard." Elizabeth with ease.

I gulped. "Ma'am..." I started.

"Are you okay with this? If not I could have someone else, but I prefer you since you already graduated from Itachi's apprentince. I trust you." Elizabeth left me no choice.

"When is their arrival?" I asked.

"At five pm at the train station. It's now three-thirty so you have time to ready which ever car you want." Elizabeth said dismissively.

I got up and walked out of the office. My bradycardic heart was now beating faster than before and it caused me pain.

Sooner than expected, I was waiting outisde the train station, fiddling with my thumbs absently.

The train was coming from New York. I took several deep breaths and when I heard that the train from New York had arrived I felt like running. Truth was I wasn't over what he had done to me. It had only been a couple of weeks ago no more than three or four months, it's been five months. But I had learned to hide my emotions from people.

"Oh Eddie!" Squealed a voice. It brought me back and I put on a serious face. Anne was really pretty. She had long brunette hair, pale skin, hour glass body and shiny topaz eyes. Her smile was from ear to ear. I help my poster just above my nose, the poster had their last name on it. Edward still looked more beautiful than ever, but his expression was one of... sorrow. Edward looked absently as if he wasn't really there. Behind them was a guy with a stroller and their stuff on it.

Anne approached me first.

"Are you our ride?" Her voice was a bit annyoing in the sense that it squeaked.

I winced, but none of the less nodded. I stole a glance from Edward and it was like he came back to life. I saw his lips move and it looked like he said my name as if in questioning his sanity.

"Follow me." I said and without another look, I walked to the car, where the driver was waiting for us.

"I still don't get why they sent a girl." Anne complained.

"Love,"--I winced.--" I'm sure mother knows whom she's sending for our protection." Edward emphazied.

"What is your name, anyways?" Anne asked, I opened the door for them and kept my eyes on the ground.

[Lie.] I told myself.

"My name is Devi. M'lady." I said.

Anne shrugs and steps inside the car and Edward follows and I at the front with the driver. It was a T-Model, the same one that had I had less than a year ago gotten in which changed my destiny forever.

"Take the safer road." I told the driver.

"It's the longest way." He said.

"It's also the safest. I don't want to run into any werewolves or demons." I said. The driver nods.

"Yes Ms. Johnson." I closed my eyes and prayed Edward didn't hear the driver.

"Johnson?" His voice came.

"Damn!" I muttered.

"Emily?" Edward asked. I didn't look behind me. "I order you to look at me, Emily."

"Jeez." I rolled my eyes and turned my body back and then my eyes widened as I saw a werewolf coming straight at us. "Duck!" I yelled taking out my gun from my belt. Edward and Anne ducked, Anne screamed really loud as I shot behind them. I missed him. Then the car was tackled by one of the werewolves and the car turned over and landed on the side of the forest.

The car was upside down.

"Everyone all right?" I asked. The driver looked fine he had some scratch marks but soon they disappeared.

Anne's screams pierced my eyes.

"It's okay love. I'm here." Edward cooed.

I sniffed the air and I smelled gasoline.

"We need to get out." I ordered. The driver quickly gets out. I helped Edward with Anne.

The road was empty. Then I heard a scream, it must've been the driver. They must've gotten to him.

"We have to keep going!" I barked at a sobbing Anne.

"Could you wait a few minutes she's in shock?" Edward said looking me as if he didn't knew me.

"If she values her life she will get over it and keep moving. They are after you and my job is to make sure you get home safe and I'll be damned if she prevents me from doing my job!" I didn't where I had gotten any of that from.

"Who are you?" Edward said he looked at me as if I was a stranger.

"Let's move." I ordered.

Anne sobbed as we walked along the side road. I stayed behind them making sure there was no surprise attack.

Then... I hear a growl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I didn't spelled "Thank you" right in japanese.