Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Changed

A werewolf came from the other side of the road and tackled me inside the woods. I heard Edward call my name.

Me and the werewolf rolled around for a bit until we came to a stop and I landed a few feet away from the werewolf. It was a male because of his size and he was silver coat with black eyes. He was in attacking position. I rolled over and stood on my feet. I had a few scratches on my face and a big cut down my arms where he had gripped me and stabbed me with his nails.

I closed my eyes for a bit and then I felt my eyes change and a growl escaped from my mouth. My eyes were gold instead of gray. My fangs visible. The werewolf growls. Then it stands on its back legs and the fur coat goes away and there stands a naked man, well teenage boy. He was around eighteen, jet black hair and gray eyes like me. But he looked angry and his eyes held only hatred.

"So, you're the vampire prodigy; somehow I thought you would be... taller." The boy teased and I narrowed my eyes into a glare.

"You've heard about me." I smirked. "I take not good things."

"You killed my brother." His eyes flashed black.

"I've killed many I don't exactly keep count of whom I kill." I grinned. "And it's not like your kind hasn't killed father, sons and brothers as well."

"You have no idea why this war started." The boy hissed.

"You killed a vampire noble family." I said simply.

The boy smirked. "You're more ignorant than I thought."

This pissed me, he said I was ignorant.

"You have no idea how it feels to lose someone close to you. To lose someone in your family." He said, sadness clearly behind those angered eyes.

I sighed. "How about losing your entire reason of being?"

Sympathey and confusion flashed through his eyes but only for a single second, then he became enraged.

"Don't try to make me feel pity for you blood suckers!" He spat.

"I don't need pity, especially from you!" I hissed back.

He made the first move and me jumped towards me and in mid-air he changed and I dodged him without difficulty. He was acting out of emotions and wasn't thinking straight which made him more dangerous. He charged at me again and this time I raised my hand and he was hanging in mid-air unable to move. I had used my powers to stop him. I came closer to him and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"You're an amature... come back and fight me when you've learned to control yourself." I spat. I took out my gun and pointed it at his neck and shot, it was a tranquilizer gun. He fought for a second but the tranquilizer was stronger and he passed out. I placed my raised hand to my side and the werewolf fell to the ground with a loud "thud!"

I turn my heel and not so far away was a shocked Edward. I glared at him and once more my anger rised inside of me. I started to breathe faster, using the technique from earlier to calm myself down.

"You've changed." He choked out. I started walking towards him always looking into his eyes.

Just when I was about to past him I whispered.

"Guess why." I smirked and walked back out to the road, where a sobbing Anne came running to me and hugged me.

"Th-that was so horrid!!" She cried. I took hold of her shoulders and pulled her away from me.

"Hold yourself together!... ma'am." I said and remembered whom I was talking to, my future Queen.

Edward came out of the woods. "What now?" He asked.

"We walk. I have a feeling they won't be bothering us anymore." I said looking around. A blur of brown fur passed at the other side of the road where the woods were too. I smirked.

{Chanel Castle/Mansion}

Anne had become quiet as we entered the main hall of the house. The servants who were waiting for their Prince's and Princess' arrival gasped in horror as they saw Anne messed hair and my couple, still healing, wounds. Elizabeth eyes grew in horror.

"What happened?" She said going to her son and made sure every part was still on him.

"Ambush." I said. "The driver is dead." I stated without emotion. "But they're here safe."

"I knew I could trust you, Emily." Elizabeth smiled. "You're off duty now."

"Thank you." I bowed.

"Emily." I heard Edward call for me but I ignored him and kept walking until I reached out oval drive way. I stopped and turned around and faced him. I wanted to stop breathing because his smell would make me feel weak and that was the last thing I needed to show.

"Emily." He called again; his voice held concern and something else.

"My lord." I said with a bow of my head.

"Don't do that." He hissed angrily.

I didn't respond to his reaction. I merely looked at a random pot that was behind him.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I said.

"Thank you. You were really brave back there. Where did you get those powers?" Edward seemed shocked.

"Of all people you should know some mortals that turn obtain special powers. I got telekenisis." I shrugged.

"You changed." He stated.

I chuckled.

"We had that conversation, Mr. Chanel." A car parks on the oval drive way. Matthew had arrived for me as he always did.

Me and Matthew were officially together. He had asked me two months ago and today was our anniversary, he was going to take me to the park and have dinner under starts. Matthew was showing me his romantic side and I'm sure not complaining. He actually made me for a few hours forget all about Edward and his betrayal. He caught me when I was falling down. He made everything brighter; with his smile and his eyes and his tender kisses.

Matthew steps out of the car and immediately glares at Edward. Edward returns the glare.

"My Prince." Matthew said coming next to me and snaked his arm around my waist claimming me as his own. I didn't really mind because then Edward would get the memo.

Edward was surprised and his eyes widened.

"Emily." He whispered with hurt clearly in his voice. "Let me explain."

"My Prince, please respect my wishes and do not address me again." I was lucky my voice didn't break in the process.

Matthew and I walked back to the car and I had to fight myself from looking back at Edward. I fought every will in my body and killed every voice in head that were screaming at me, telling me to go to his arms and kiss him and tell how much I loved him still. The driver took another route home to the Heart-stein because I told them about the werewolf ambush. Matthew started to ask questions.

"Are you all right? Are you hurt? How? Who? What? When?" I kissed him on the lips because I wanted him to relax and he did. When I pulled out he faked glared at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You take advantage of that, don't you?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mocked his British accent.

His mouth hanged open.

"You know what. Those lips of yours are like morphine, they knock me out." He said leaning down and kissed me again.

"And yet you always come back for more." I smirked evilly.

"Of course I do, morphine is addictive." He said seductively in my ear.

Moments like these was when I was able to forget about my problems and issues.

"Were you okay seeing him again?" He said looking at me.

I played with the bottons of his shirt as I thought.

"Yeah... at first. It hurt really bad, I'm not going to lie. Brought back unwanted memories. Opened unhealed wounds." I said. I felt a warm water drop hit my hands.

Matthew lifted my chin up with a single finger and I looked into those eyes that made me go into some kind of trance.

"Hey, don't worry babe. I'm here for you always. You've changed for the better and I'm not going to let anything or anyone hurt you. You hear me?" He pecked my lips lightly.

When we arrived at the house I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable for the park.

===Park===

I looked at the almost empty park. The depression was slowly going away now that President FDR was in charge. He was a good man with a great plan called the New Deal. I could feel the air of change coming soon. But also war was coming and not the Underworld war, but the war in europe where so many people were dying.

Where a halocaust was happening. People starving and being tortured because of their beliefs. This was the time when America became closer and eventually the most powerful country in the world.

"Emily?" Matthew shook me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I looked over to him and he nudged his head at a certain direction. I looked over to where he nudged and my little beating heart stopped for a few seconds.

"I want the swing!!" Olivia pouted her face and stomped her foot at James who had snatched the last swing set.

"Let her have it, James." Jacob said with an authorative voice.

"Don't tell me what to do, Jake!" James yelled.

"Play nice children." said a women. She was well in her forties and she had brunette hair that was pulled back into an elegant bun. She wore regular clothes, she seemed nice and normal.

"Do you want to leave?" Matthew was concerned and I could tell by his tone of voice.

I was no further than fifty feet from them. It hurt to see them. To remember what I had lost.

"Please." I whispered.

We got up from the bench and made our way back to the car. I needed to get home and blow some steam off. Matthew didn't say a word and I was thankful for that because I was afraid of breaking down in tears.

===House===

I went over to the training room and found a punching bag and started to hit it.

"Emily!!" Olivia's sweet and tender voice was taunting. I punched the bag as I remembered the old times when we would steal the food from the nearest market and run like hell.

Jacob and me were the fastest and so we were the ones that would carry the food.

"Ah!" I punched the bag and my hand went through it and sand started to fall on the concrete floor. I went over to the next punching bag and started to punch it. Every punch came with a memory and my vision was getting blurry and I could barely see so I started to hit faster and harder.

Then I felt a paif of arms go around me embracing me. It was Matthew.

I dropped to my knees crying and he went down with me.

"I-I can't do this anymore, Matthew. I can't seeing them away from me." I confessed. "I feel so hallow when I see them... I feel this anger and rage inside of me that wants to explode!!"

"Sh." He cooed as he tried to calm me down. He kissed my cheek. "I'm here for you every step of the way."

I moved so that I was now burying my face in his chest.

"Thank you for being there for me, Matthew. I think I would've lost it if it wasn't for you." I admitted.

"Well, you changed me for the better. It's the least I could do. Plus, you've stole my heart and soul... if I have them." Matthew smiled.

I chuckled.

"I love you, Emily. There is nothing in this world that will ever stop me from feeling this way for you." Matthew kissed me and I kissed him back with passion and lust.