Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Torture Him

I shot my eyes open and flinched when a bright light hit my eyes. I shield my eyes with my arm. Everything that had happened rammed in my head and I jolted into a sitting position but winced at the pain in my abdominal area and slumped back down.

[Matthew.] I thought, Itachi had him in his grasps. Matthew, my other weakness was in the hands of the enemy.

I sat up again and ignored the pain in my stomach. I removed the IV and dressed in my clothes that were in the drawer. I cried in pain as I had to lift my arms to pull on the tank top. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming and my breathing was uneasy.

The door to the room where I was staying opened. Nicholas had a worried look and then sighed when he saw but then turned concern again when he saw what I was doing.

"You should be resting, you lost a lot of blood." He scolded.

"No!" I growled. "Ma-matthew." I stuttered. I pushed him aside as I walked past him and out the door.

It didn't take long before Nicholas pulled my arm.

"They have him, Emily!" Nicholas said, the way he said it, so cold.

"I have to save him then." I used my speed, which was a bit slow and I slammed the door to my room open.

Four pair of eyes fall on me, wide and surprised. Alexander was with them sitting on an armchair.

I went to my little bar. I took out a glass and the gallon of blood and poured it in the glass. I gulped it down in less than three seconds. The room was silent and I felt of their eyes on me, I suddenly became of aware of what I was doing. I cleaned the side of my mouth because blood was coming out of it.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"I'm guessing that's not wine." Jacob whispered, his eyes held disappointment.

"I haven't told them anything. I thought it would be best if you did." Alexander had an understanding look, he rose from his seat and walked out of room. I limped my way to the armchair and faced my family.

"How much did Alexander tell you?" I asked, holding my side that got stabbed and pain past through my face but I tried to make it seem as less painful than it really was.

"Just about the orginization and how vampires and werewolves exist." James answered, his eyes on my wound. "Shouldn't you be dead?"

I chuckled. "From what? My wound or because you think I was dead."

"Both." He answered.

"What is your last memory of me?" I asked them all.

They thought for a minute.

"I remember someone named... Edward... and the name Heartstein keeps popping up." Jacob had his eyes closed.

"I guess Elizabeth did good on the forgetting potion." I muttered myself and then landed my eyes at them.

I explained to them about the Heartstein family and how they were vampires. I told them about Edward and how he married someone else while I was going under the vampire transformation. I told them how I had to let them go because I was a newborn and I would only act on instinct and drain them dry. I told them how I joined the Bureau for the Paranormal Research and Defense.

"I hope you understand why I had to leave you. It wasn't easy for me, it was the hardest thing I did, but that doesn't mean I wasn't looking after you. Jacob I was there when you got the news about you going to college. You were so happy. And I was there every year you went to my grave and mourned me." I finished.

They remained silent, it was killing me.

"Please say something." I whispered with a pleading look.

Jacob sighed.

"A few months after your death, I had a dream you went in my room--" I cut him off.

"That was no dream. It was the night before I was leaving to England but instead I ended up here."

"So, you were there! I wasn't dreaming!" Olivia stood on her feet with a triumphant look on her face. She turned to her brothers and accused them with her finger. "I told you. I told you I hugged her! She gave me this necklace."

"It belonged to mom, she gave it to me before she died and I was just passing it down." I smiled lightly.

Olivia ran to me and hugged me tightly. I winced at the pain but ignored it. She curled on my lap like she used to when she was five or six.

"I missed you, Emily." She sobbed.

"I missed you, Olivia-olive." I laughed with a smile.

She parted and looked my face. She had a puzzled look, like she just realized something.

"You haven't aged a bit." She whispered her eyes wondering every inch of my face.

"No, vampires don't age, sweety." My smile faded.

"Edward left you..." She stated recalling from my story and I nod. "I can't imagine the pain you went through, losing the love of your life and forced to leave your family."

"I just wanted to give you a normal life." I said to them.

Olivia stood along with her brothers. I stood up.

"You came back." Jacob whispered. "You..." He stopped himself. "You made us believe you were dead."

"That wasn'--" He cut me off.

"You left us, just like James said." He gasped.

"Jake..."

"How could you? It's because of you I didn't have a normal teenage life. I had to look after my family!" He spat anger in his face.

"Would've you rather been dead?!" I snapped. "I am still much older than you Jacob! You will respect me!"

"You're a bloodsucker!" He yelled.

This stung me.

"Excuse me?" Nicholas' voice came from the door.

Tears were forming and so I blinked to stop them from going down.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Alexander wishes to speak to you. He says it's important."

"I'll be right there." Nicholas stayed outside the door waiting for me. I sighed. "Everything I did was for you. I didn't choose it to be this way. If I could turn back time I would, Jacob, I would've left Edward and taken you guys with me far away. Maybe to California or something... but everything happens for a reason."

{Jacob's Point of View}

My sister, my I-thought-she-was-dead sister walked out of the room leaving tension and something else.

The door was opened again. It was Nicholas, him, I was sure he was human because he had normal skin color.

"Don't be so quick to judge Emily, she has gone through hell for you guys." He said and closed the door again.

Now I felt guilty for blaming Emily. I mean after all she did kept us safe. She gave us ten years of a normal life. She did the best she could to keep it that way. I was sure she was willing to it for the rest of our lives if Itachi hadn't tried to kidnap us.

Now her boyfriend was kidnapped. She was heartbroken, though her face remained controlled her eyes held so much sorrow and hurt.

"I still can't believe it." Daniel whispered. "Our older sister is alive and she's a vampire!"

Olivia hugged herself. "I'm just glad to have her back."

"She still looks as I remembered." James whispered.

"Vampires, don't age, remember." I stated in a low voice.

"We all look older than her, except for Olivia but she will too." Daniel said, eyebrows furrowed together.

"I can't believe she did all that for us." Olivia gasped.

"She really loved....wait...loves us." Daniel corrected himself.

{Emily's Point of View}

"WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!" My hands turned to fire, I was infuriated.

"It's too early to make actions, especially so rash. We have to make a plan!" Alexander yelled back.

"They'll torture him!" I hissed with venom.

"But he won't give any information."

"Of course not, but that's not the point." I growled and threw my hands in the air dramatically. "If it was Nick, this would a whole different story, wouldn't, just because he's a vampire!"

"It has nothing to do with that, it's because they know you'll go after him and he'll only be bait."

"I don't care, I can take care of myself."

"What if you die?!"

"I won--" He cuts me off.

"Are you just going to leave your family and actually die this time?!"

I remained silent because I knew he was right.

"One week, no five days and if you don't have a plan then, I'll go on my own." I calmed down and my hands were back to normal. "Five days." I repeated before walking out.