Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Reunion

|| The Third Night ||

Edward had not touched me in two nights and I was glad. I didn't want to feel dirty. But on this night he was in the 'mood'.

He trailed kisses on my neck that led to my jaw bone and then to my lips. His left hand rested on my hip for a while before he went down to my thigh.

I didn't kiss him back with as much passion as he wanted and he gripped me tightly in warning to kiss him back.

"Please..." He said between kisses.

"Edward... I can--" He shoved his tongue down my mouth almost choking me. I had the strength and I slightly pushed him off and I gasped for air.

"Just give me another night... please."

I couldn't believe he was actually begging me. I looked at his hurt eyes. How would this make him feel? Worthless? Pathetic? Because any man would. Begging a women to make love to him, in our times it was unheard of. But yet, here was Edward, who gave me up to keep me alive, begging me to make love to him as he wanted me to.

How could I say no to the man I owed my life to?

Half my body was on Edward. My leg was across his hand my arm across his chest, both nude. Everytime after sex, I felt so numb. With Matthew it was different because each time it felt like the first. Electricity went through my entire body when Matt touched my skin and I knew he felt it too.

With Edward there was no electricity like there was with Matthew.

Then, there it was... the howl I was waiting for. William's howl.

Since it was the third night, I needed to get away from Edward. I removed myself from Edward and he shifted, he was sleeping. I looked for my clothes and dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry." I lied, I smiled. "I'll be back really quick."

Edward nodded and went back to sleep. I opened the creaking door of the room and stepped into the dark hallway, only lit by torchest hanging on the walls. My steps made no sound as I walked towards the King's office. I remembered it like the back of my hand.

I checked every corner before walking in. It was probably around midnight. When I reached the big mahogany door, my mind was going crazy. What would I tell Matthew why I smelled like sex?

I shook my head and opened the door and stepped in and almost as soon as I had closed the door behind me someone's lips were on mine and the electric feeling went through my body bringing me to life.

His arms snaked around my waist and brought me closer to his body. Of course I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. My hands ran through his silky black hair. We parted and looked into each other's eyes and it brought a smile to our faces.

"I've missed you." He whispered.

I smirked.

"Me too."

Then his face turned perplexed. He sniffed the air and scrunched his nose.

"You smell like sex." His voice filled with disappointment but he still didn't let me go. I unwrapped his arms around me and took a step back and I couldn't look at him in the eyes anymore.

The big fat pink elephant was in the room. I had to tell him.

"I know why." He spoke softly and understanding.

With shock in my face I was able to look at him.

"I cheated on you--"

He raised his hand and silenced me.

"Has he told you what he did for you?"

Then, I started to recall what Matthew was trying to say to me the night I went to rescue him.

'I...don't deserve you...Edward...deserves you...he..saved you'

"Yes."

"Then I can not be angry at him or you, because his sacrifice kept you alive and he deserve some kind of reward... even if it meant having... you."

"I still love you, you're in so deep, Matt, you have no idea."

We held each other.

"Let's go." Matt said. "They're about to attack the castle any moment and we need our leader."

Matthew handed me my sword and my gun. I smiled wickedly as I took out the sword from the cap.

The reflection of the moon hit the sword and I looked at myself. My gray eyes had some kind of life in them now.

{Edward's Point of View}

It felt good to have her skin against mine, it brought me some sirenity in all of this chaos of being King of Vampires. I could stand a whole day of problems and dilemas because I know at the end of the day she would be in my room waiting for me. Her smile, her eyes... her body.

Emily said she went to get something to eat... that was thirty minutes ago... right after I heard a howl... I didn't make much of it because it was natural to hear it during war, so I shrugged it.

There was a bang on the door of my room. I got up and pulled on my robe.

"What is it?"

Itachi came in through bursting. He ignored me and looked around the room.

"Where's Devi-chan?"

It took me a second to realize he was talking about Emily.

"She went to get something to eat--"

"Get dress... there's a battle going on downstairs." Itachi barked and before I could ask him more questions he walked out of the room.

I didn't hesitate to change. What if they were here for Emily? No, now that I had her I couldn't let her go, no. I grabbed my weapons and used the super speed to get to the battle.

Struggle and bodies dropped. Most of the fighters were mortals but their weapons were so advance. They had the guns that held dead man's blood, killing us, eventually.

Then, like in slow motion, I saw her. Moving gracefully and unseeable by the human eyes, she twirled and stabbed vampires. Decapitated their heads, she was fighting against us.

A mortal ran towards me with a sword in his hand, but I blocked him, with my eyes still on Emily, and then punched him and knocked the kid out.

She moved so beautifully, so precised and as if she planned every single movement she made. It pained me, her betrayal, but I couldn't blame her.

I tore my eyes away from her and started to battle. I fought with hatred and rage. Even after all this time she still loved him. No matter what I do or say she will always love him. Him, him, him!! He needs to die... he needs to disappear.

I searched the room for him because I knew he would be here. Bada bing bada boom, there he was... fighting. Somewhere near Emily.

I didn't bother to think again and ran towards him. He saw me coming and when I brought my sword down to split his head in two... he blocked it with two swords... like a shield. Now it was a show of who was stronger, him or me. I supressed the sword down while he fought it and pushed away the sword away from his face.

"Must.Die!" I said through my teeth.

Matthew was able to push me all the way out and then twirled and kicked me in the stomach and sent me halfway across the room. I snarled and my eyes turned bloody red.

{Emily's Point of View}

This was it. Itachi and I faced each other, the battle around us diminished to nothing and it was as if it was only me and him in the entire room.

We circled each other, sort of like the cowboys from the Midwest. Eyes locked to each other.

He made the first move and our swords collided making a thunder sound echo through out the room. We moved in inhuman speed. To a mortal we were mere blurs moving around the room and the only sound was our swords clinging and colliding making the sound of thunder.